indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

arie_h
User
spacer line

In Bandung, I know my way around during daytime. But when I was there, I never had the time to check out the nightlife. This time I do. So: do any of you know some nice places to go to (bars, clubs and especially places with live music) other then Amsterdam & North Sea Bar (too many 'working girls' there for me)...

Then Cirebon. I've never been to this place, so I can use all the tips you have for me. A nice, affordable hotel/hostel, things to do & see, restaurants, nightlife... Anything!

Thanks a bunch!

pPamela
User
spacer line

Have a look at the following website with comments made by fellow travellers
http://www.virtualtourist.com/(...)elGuide-Cirebon.html
Hope this is of some help for you.
Pamela

pPamela
User
spacer line

And from the same website site information on Bandung
http://www.virtualtourist.com/(...)elGuide-Bandung.html
Pamela

rosetine
User
spacer line

halo ari_h. cirebon is harbour city, many industrie there, like ratan for export, swalow bird, there some traditional food there like nasi jambang, empal gentong, docang. there u can find sultan palace too, coz before cirebos was femous with the isllamic. a lof of chiness . there same hotels like bentani, karisma, santika, n the biggest mall is name grage mal.n there a nice place for booling center. from bandung to cirebon only 3 hours by bus. ok best regard

rossie

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Insy'allah I will have photo's I made in Cirebon on my site end of next week.

This one : The pasar in front of Keraton Kanoman.

Gruces

Londoh

dangdude03
User
User icon of dangdude03
spacer line

The Keraton in Cirebon in 2002.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

On 16-07-2005 19:26 dangdude03 wrote:
[IMG]

The Keraton in Cirebon in 2002.

Hi Jan,

Your photo is made in 'keraton Kesepuhan' mine in front of 'keraton Kanoman'. Cirebon has a few keraton and is actually a very attractive small city with lots to see. And what already was mentioned, the food is very good, especially fish, shrimps, kepiting etc.

It is also not far from Linggarjati (of course all the Belanda's know what that name means). Near Linggarjati there are hot water springs. This road which leads from Cirebon along Kuningan to Ciamis goes through the mountains, small but good and through beautiful landscape. Coming from Jakarta is boring as the landscape past Karawang is flat, the only thing one sees are paddy fields for hours.

regards

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Pictures of Cirebon Kota (Old Buildings) and Keraton Kanoman & Kesupuhan, both in Cirebon:

http://www.londoh.com/fotindo_cirebon01.htm

rosetine
User
spacer line

halo londo, u took some of pic of cirebon ya. are you westeren that u stayed there to do bussines or just came like a tourist? i cam from cirebon, best regard

roseey

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Rosi,

I am asli from Amsterdam, but stay in Solo, Central Jowo. I was in Cirebon 2 weeks ago, on my way from Jakarta to Tasikmalaya and took some pictures. Actually I wanted to take more but hujan all the time.I know Cirebon quite well, as before I came there to buy "mebel rotan" in Tegalwangi. I think Cirebon is quite a nice place, food is very good, nasi Jamblang, ikan, kepiting, swike and udang of course, as Cirebon is Kota Udang toh. Sori my language is a bit gado-2, I am always confused to speak english with Indonesian people, lebih suka ngomong bhs. Indo.

I have to return to Cirebon to take more pics, as these pages are not finished yet, I also have to write some text, but I have severe computerproblems at the moment.

So kapan-kapan I will finsih this

Salam dari Solo

Londoh

rosetine
User
spacer line

ok mas londonh, thank you very much. i passed my life until senior highshcool, n i continue my studied in yogja, but already finish n now i am work in yogja too. sometimes i miss to eat nasi jamblang near of pelabuhan, ENAKKK TENAN, at jalan yos sudarso,or empal gentong, so delicius. n there are a new place< booling center " in jalan Dr Cipto mangukusomo.ok mas LONDOH, nice to meet you ya.

best regard Emoticon: Smile

pPamela
User
spacer line

Londoh,
That is such a 'cheeky' banana. Where did you find it?
Love those photos of yours. Have been emailing people the link and they are in awe as well.
Pamela.

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Hi Pamela,

I forgot where I found the banana, it might be Brazil.
You are always so kind for me, promoting my photo's to all kind of people like on the lonely planet forum.

In two weeks will go to Holland for 2 months. After that I will make and add more photo's as it is a never ending project.

Thank you very much.

Londoh

Have another pisang

oldora
User
spacer line

if you are in bandung, try to go to Setiabudhi Supermarket -- its where all the expat bought their grocery and you can get all local information that would be fit for you. Always alerts, people are nice but there are plenty pickpocket around.

AbahFairus
User
spacer line

I was born in Cirebon, and now I live in Bandung.

My expat friends always bought their needs in "Toko Setiabudhi", that's the way they call the place. And they buy fried chicken from a "chicken lady" (I don't know why thay call the seller that way !) near Hegarmanah. If you are from america you can go to "The centre" in front of "Radio Rase station". It is the english club run by American evangelical missionary, and I'm sure they would love to help you.

Goojbig
User
spacer line

hai I'm Dani and I was born and grow up in bandung.how do you do...?

Well, what would you know ore a lot of Bandung....?perhap I can help you as can do it by the way....?if you feel lost in Bandung and still wanna stay and bandung you can ask me and I'll tell you what....?

Yourgratefull

spacer line  

www.the-spiceislands.com/Indonesia/cirebon.htm

i quite enjoyed my visit to corebon a while back. nice friendly place

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,027,794 topic views - 235,014 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,729 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 23:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,849,260 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com