indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesian history > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

To Budwono1 From Patricia.
Salam.
In Australia we too are having elections at the end of the year. A lot of us are hoping that if a new government is elected we may once again become close friends with the people of Asia.
Hari gembira!!!(Is that correct?)

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

hahaha...it's history class again, but we I have no big ideas to say wether it's worng or right. What I knew, Indonesia has been run with two power that's was Soekarno, and the power is very great (and most people until now, they still drowning in the greatest of Soekarno, and even cause they really love, they make Soekarnoism-who most natinalism-antiforeigner). And then came Soeharto, new leader that called Orba leader who bring new color to indonesia, who bring indonesia to other successfull. open to western, untill we have much debt. I think the problem is why indonesian peple too kind,and if they have leader figure, they will really love the leader, but the not good is don't be fanatic, that's make people arrogant, cause leader isnot God. Why we should feel sorry to the last time, why don't we fight with new things that related to our generation? And don't forget that islam has big power also, the two of that leader are who not too fanatic to islam, it's most influence to Javanese culture. it'smost my point of view, peace Lely Emoticon: Bye bye

budowono1
User
spacer line

maybe wriht but i beleefthat Soekaroism must stay alive and be preserved cause it is thebasic of Republik indonesia

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 03-05-2004 13:05 budowono1 wrote:
maybe wriht but i beleefthat Soekaroism must stay alive and be preserved cause it is thebasic of Republik indonesia

Aha....now I'm confused...you said that you preffered Suharto...now you said you believe that Soekarnoism must stay alive..I don't get it....If you know sejarah....you will know that this two people don't get along together for whatever reason, so how come you said a contradictive things?

budowono1
User
spacer line

yea because Suharto keep good balance between people
but soekarno is the father of all

budowono1
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Cooool

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,819,210 topic views - 234,905 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,622 members - last post @ 13-11-2019 20:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,615,238 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com