indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesian history > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

shuisheng
User
spacer line

the history can not be forgothen cause to many thing have happen
30 September 1965 2,5Milion inocant people where killed cause of America.

man wiman children.
am i to forget are there secrafices for nothing .......................???

and how aboud Patimura he gave his live for our freedom of the colony so now you ecpect us to open our dores and forget and letb these people back in if we do that they died for nothing .
i can not do that if i do i would be a traytorPanca sila.

to mutch have happen i want to create a new world order where it's
ras with own ras .
no more supering no more serpresion from the west.

Soekarno sayed we don't need no one.

we have every thing we need .

we have food.
we have a roof over our head
we have clothes
we have our pride & freedom we don't need the out side world.

im not a racist im just following the Inondisia constitution.

For Achmmad-Soekarno. Muhammad Hatta.Kaptan Patimura.
Sultan-Hamenkubuwono X. And Bung-Tomo the heroes of Indonesia im not racist im a patriot and a child of the revolution.

this i also do for my grandfather
(Bhre)Shall.Jaya Wardhana.Hadiningrat.Xiao-an Putra IV.
1885-1953 even though i knever knew him he died long before i was born hes my idol and hero.
he gave lost 9 sons to the revolution so excuse me if i don't like forreners

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Emoticon: Clown

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Something must have gone wrong somewhere. Why because of America? I don't really get it. It's really easy to blame someone else. Did the Germans kill 6 milion Jews? Or were they killed in cooperation with some people in all countries which were occupied by the Germans?

I won't say it's good, but it makes a difference.

What Soekarno said is something he said a long time ago. If you don't need someone from outside, then I would suggest you take a close look at North Korea to see what happens if you seal of your country.

shuisheng
User
spacer line

Indonesia whas happy before western people came with there kapitalism.

America is to blame for every thing .
G30S Gerakan 30 September 1965
2.5 milion people where killed in one mnight cause of america.
cause they put prasure under bung-karno forsing him to kill PKI almost 60% of country was Pki he refused and left UN cause of that cause he knew what can happen if he did.
Indonesia is18100 islands and 359 milion people.
he know what would happen .
Tanjung priok slaughtering september 12 1984.
1st a armory was blown up by american negro┤s muslims and at Tanjung priok they rang at doors of GolonganKarya members and when they opened door they shoot them
all Because of america

1958 a American pilot called Allan Pope started bombing Kalimantan in order of presiden eisenhower. RI and USA where at peace butthey still kill milions .

the goverment censored every thing for out side world.

my grandfather lost 9 sons in the war

shuisheng
User
spacer line

After the war my family and many ohters like us got hunted down by KNIL and brithish forces eventhought we won the Revolution and the War Nederlan was in no position to make demands.
but the know no shame of defeat.
we where hunted down although we where victorious.
we where the once that should have made a tribunal agayst the colony for criminal akt 350 yrs of rape plunder murder and criminal ackts agayjn a superior race.
my family lost there land Serpong belonged to my grandfather.

my uncles serendered to Dr-Van Mook cause in Jakarta they grabed 100 people and sayd thet they┤ll kill 10 people every hr if Romusha fighters don┤t serender and they┤ll kill 100 civilions every day .
they burned down the Serpong. and started systematicly executing my yncles came out and serenderd so he people would be save they killed them any way under rders of westerman.

and later they where brought to BASURO the camp we used to uptain colonist and war criminals so they could be judged and prosecued .
they duge there own graves and where executed and tested nerve gasses on .

that is why i hate western people
before the colony we where peace full people

the western lies are making us look like the bad peoples.

in 1942 there was prisoner ship going taking capture colonist to BASURO .
it was topedoed by a KNIL marine ship .
they where radio┤d to stop fier and sayd stop fiere your shooting on your own man .
they knew it and fiered any way killing 150 japanees 700 Romusha┤s and 25000 colonis and KNIL soldiers.
there where no weapons on bored.
the soldiers just held there swords daggers and hand pistols for selfprotection further prisoners of war.

these acts of agresion are an Act of war acorsding to the Jeneva convention but these terorist don┤t care they don┤t even care aboud there own man.
and are war criminal acts according to article 3.45 of the republik Indonesia law. and are to be judged and can cause a global war.
Indonesia is he srongest militairy force in South East Asia.
the reason that they blame us for every thing is cause they are avrayed of us cause we can not be manipulated by western lies and threaths.
and in a way Korea Dpr and South Korea where at peace and aboud to open the borders a year ago but America started placing atacks them selves and manipulaiting Kim Dea Jung Agayns Kim Jong Il.

I know every thing i did social politik at UGM and now am following Akademi militer. my family are all goverment Militaire diplomat i know every thing i know Indonesia from the Sinai Dynasty To Majapahit to Republik Indonesia for i am Pure race.
i only speek ingriss cause many of you are not worth speeking the beuatyfull lenguage Bahasa Indonesia.

I speek many lengueage .
Bahasa Imdonesia.Melayu.Tagalok.Cantonees.Mandarin.ke.Korean.Urdu.
Japanees.(Betawi.Sundanees.Jawa.Batak.)
and since short i speek JERMAN cause i had to go to Negeri Belanda for Militer Akademi in Breda .

cause u can not go to belanda with out speek jerman.

so don┤t try tell me aboud what wrong and what not i know all hystory RI even the censored truth.

And Dont ever say agay that SOEKARNO is Wrong to saythat.
I would had been willing to die for him.
and that is why we asked Guntur Soekarno to lead us cause he is a real Soekarno in look in idealogicly and in name he is te wrightfull follower of Achmmad Soekarno.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

OK....I cant speak Bahasa Indonesia .:-)....how about that?....hehehehe

budowono1
User
spacer line

aaaah begoh awak dont speek Indonesia Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Shiny

budowono1
User
spacer line

just kiding manny people don speek Indonesia
even seniors in Holland don speek indonesia they understand but speek Tempodulu is actualy difrent

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

onec again...you speak in singaporean...you said:
"aaaaah bodoh kamu tidak bisa bicara dengan bahasa Indonesia Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Devil

hehehehe Emoticon: Clown

budowono1
User
spacer line

actualy it mealayu singapura people speek elayu cause they orag melayu and this is official sing dialek

budowono1
User
spacer line

ph ya asya bicara asli bahasa indonesia but i grew up sing so i speek melayu

spacer line  

bang win, do you feel what l feel? l mean, talking to these dudes (sushi and his alter ego) is useless. are they highlanders or something? this is 2004 and they're like living in a different time zone. Emoticon: Nooo

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

yup...i feel that too....but I try to find is this guy as fun as shuisheng?....hehehe

spacer line  

hahaha !! bangwin that's why l like you so much, you're so jahil! l'll write you as soon as l finish working on news for liputan 6 malam. Emoticon: Shiny

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 08-04-2004 13:37 budowono1 wrote:
ph ya asya bicara asli bahasa indonesia but i grew up sing so i speek melayu

ok...kalau begitu kita pakai bahasa indonesia saja bagaimana? Cuman penasaran nih anda bilang Shuisheng itu masih ada hubungan saudara dengan anda....? dr pihak ibu atau dr pihak bapak?....apakah anda asli cina benteng juga?

budowono1
User
spacer line

Bullshit lah awak tengoh i not shuisheng.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 10-04-2004 13:38 budowono1 wrote:

Saya tidak bilang kalau anda Shuisheng (Shuisheng...?...mmm..never heard of em). yang saya tanya adalah:

On 09-04-2004 08:32 bangwin wrote:
[...]

Cuman penasaran nih anda bilang Shuisheng itu masih ada hubungan saudara dengan anda....? dr pihak ibu atau dr pihak bapak?....apakah anda asli cina benteng juga?

Sinca anda bilang anda bisa berbahasa Indonesia, tentunya anda bisa baca apa yang saya tulis kan?

Blog Bot
spacer line

On 10-04-2004 13:38 budowono1 wrote:

Bang Win,
Did you notice there are similarities in this particular chap handwriting with somebody somewhere?

Setuju? Emoticon: Bye bye
Bagusdewe
Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 16-04-2004 17:15 bagusdewe wrote:
[...]

Bang Win,
Did you notice there are similarities in this particular chap handwriting with somebody somewhere?

Setuju? Emoticon: Bye bye
Bagusdewe
Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Yes!

I knew Gus....I'm just play his game.... Emoticon: Wink

shuisheng
User
spacer line

bull shit im not that idiot Budowono or should i say bang Nunu

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 19-04-2004 10:23 shuisheng wrote:
bull shit im not that idiot Budowono or should i say bang Nunu

bang Nunu?...you mean Keanu Reaves?.... Emoticon: Shiny

budowono1
User
spacer line

Shuisheng tutup melut ya
diem Shui

budowono1
User
spacer line

I no idiot .

mr cina.

spacer line  

Selamat malam. Please excuse me writing in English . MY Bahasa Indonesia is almost non existant. At present I am reading the history of Krakatoa. I read that even in 1883 the people of Aceh were fighting for their independence. What are your thought son this?
Patricia- who is 73 years old!!!!

budowono1
User
spacer line

my thaught are aboud Indonesia and Jenderal eleksi 2004.

I worry aboud the situation cause i heared that if Hamjahas wins there will be a coup and the entire govermen will fall.

and i don't know what will happen next.
I am a soldier so i know alot of thigs i worry alot every day every minite.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,298,110 topic views - 233,637 posts - 13,687 topics - 24,452 members - last post @ 18-09-2019 19:07 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,365,662 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com