indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Indonesian history > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sahabat
User
spacer line

Readers,
What do you do in Indonesia with your questions and discussions on this forum.?You discuss the same matters with the local people or you keep those questions and matters after you are returned and discuss it on internetforums.
It is just curiosity because my impression is that a lot of people use forums to show that they are "big" and like to express themselves in a way,which they never should do "face to face".(kompleks rendah diri).
Sahabat

spacer line  

dear sahabat,

Just wonder what do you mean by the statement. I always think that forum should be used to discuss - important things, or may be sharing information.
May be some of the issues are very sensitive that it's not possible to be shared publicly (one of the forum even uses Dutch, so people unable to speak Dutch will not be able to join). I think this forum is good enough for opening up exercise - as long as it doesn't intend to hurt or to discredit another party.
Have a nice day.

WJ

sahabat
User
spacer line

Dear Johny,
Thanks for the reply.
I will not post any further mssge on this forum.
We will leave belanda next sunday.
At home ,We only use internet a few hours a month.
(ya a month).Since our arrival at belanda I have spent too much time
on internet due to my bad condition but I am recovering.
Fortunately we don't have to return soon to belanda as fam.has made the first steps for permanent stay and our youngest will finish her study next year..
Family Dijkstra,if you see this,Bye
And the wise and experienced people on this forum:
Without you,there is no forum,maybe not even internet
Keep on going

sahabat
Sahabat

spacer line  

Dear sahabat,

Just to wish you a nice trip and I hope you and your family will lead a happy life. Keep healthy and strong and May God bless you in every step of your way.

Mit Freundlichen Grussen

WJ

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

78,842,965 topic views - 236,141 posts - 13,703 topics - 27,449 members - last post @ 23-01-2020 03:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

128,592,626 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com