indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

hobo1
User
spacer line

My wife has a small toko in south Lombok (she asli indonesian, me permanent bule). She wants to expand the shop to sell tee-shirts to the locals and tourists. We are looking for warehouse or outlet store in Surabaya or ??? that sells tee-shirts cheap. I heard you can buy them by the kilo, or maybe quintal. I don't really know squat about the business, but anyway.. if anyone has any clue where I can find a ready-made tee-shirts, especially the kind that they young Indonesian girls wear, please enlighten me Emoticon: Bye bye dah

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

My family inlaw has a textile business near Semarang, drop me an e-mail and I forward you her e-mail address.

Regards,

Albert

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

The place to buy is Pasar Klewer in Solo, traders from all over Java buy and sell here because it is cheap, 1000's of outlets and very busy. On the parking lot behind also trading from cars.

regards

hobo1
User
spacer line

I thank both of you - nice active site you have here, a big help. If anyone is ever looking for information on Lombok, a discussion group called Lombok Lovers is the only really popular one with both the tourists and expats.

Hobo

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Hobo1,
Thanks for mentioning Lombok Lovers. I have put the link up under the Bali section because there is no Nusa Tengarra heading.
For anyone interested here is the link
http://groups.msn.com/LombokLovers
The creator Gemma aka Mimpimanis is currently on Lombok ( she arrived 5 days ago) to stay for 8 months with her husband and her many animals.
So if anyone gets to Lombok and wants to say hello to Gemma or maybe even stay at her accomodation check out this website for details on her little homestay
www.mimpimanis.com and its location.
Gemma is very excited about her accomodation Mimipmanis Losmen as it will be featured in the new edition of Rough Guide Lombok due for sale in August this year.
Please be advised that whilst Gemma is on Lombok she will only be accessing the Internet and her site weekly instead of daily whilst she is in London. However all her other contributors will be on regularly helping anyone with questions.
Besides information on Lombok there is a section on the Gilis as well and one recent traveller to Lombok/Gilis Bespoke Finder has written a 5 part 'Just Back Report' which makes for good reading.
Another contributor Mimpikami has written articles about the Gilis with great knowledge as she lives on Trawangan for half the year with her husband.
So anyone wanting information, and good advice on Lombok/Gilis, then Lombok Lovers is the site to visit.
Pamela.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,136,975 topic views - 234,291 posts - 13,691 topics - 25,175 members - last post @ 17-10-2019 17:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

124,565,733 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com