indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login
shuisheng
User
spacer line

the fools from DPR are crazy.
the i hate the new goverment if in june PNI or General Prabowo dont win Tentera Nasional Indonesia will coup.

September 30th 1965 we lost our coup cause we got betrayed by
Achmad Yani.
but now we will win cause we have seport from
Sultan Leopold cause Indonesia cost him halv of his empire by giving the rebbel propinsi Timor-Timur a Revrendum.

if we winn we take back by force and all portugees will be
depoted and the rebel war criminals and traytors to Republik will systimaticly executed.
and War criminal gusmo will be send to the island BORU we let him live so he can see what he have caused by aposing Republik Indonesia.

there deaths will his fould not ourssssssssssssssssssss

shuisheng
User
spacer line

Long live the greater soiuth east asia

Asia belongs to us..........................!!!

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Assalamu Alaikum Shuisheng,

Quite funny and hilarious the way you talk, but pls don't overreact.Enough is enough :-) :-) Emoticon: Puh!
I'm sorry about your grandfather, nobody deserve to die in war or because of terror if he's against it I think.And if you want to make your grandfather proud you should show him you can beat war and terrorism with other ways then violence and terror too because then it will be an never ending story.That's what i hope you see also oneday when you grow up....

Salam,

Martijn

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

shuisheng
User
spacer line

Salam malaikum that abab Emoticon: Angry talk i despice the arab.
thats not tro howcould you know what it like.
easy to say but you don't know what it like

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

On 25-03-2004 10:30 shuisheng wrote:
the fools from DPR are crazy.
the i hate the new goverment if in june PNI or General Prabowo dont win Tentera Nasional Indonesia will coup.

September 30th 1965 we lost our coup cause we got betrayed by
Achmad Yani.
but now we will win cause we have seport from
Sultan Leopold cause Indonesia cost him halv of his empire by giving the rebbel propinsi Timor-Timur a Revrendum.

if we winn we take back by force and all portugees will be
depoted and the rebel war criminals and traytors to Republik will systimaticly executed.
and War criminal gusmo will be send to the island BORU we let him live so he can see what he have caused by aposing Republik Indonesia.

there deaths will his fould not ourssssssssssssssssssss

Ahmad Yani betrayed???......aha....you are on communist side aren't you?.....hehehe. I think you set your time tunnel on the wrong way...that's why you are here now.... Emoticon: Puh!

shuisheng
User
spacer line

yeah achmmad yani betray us .
but i think u don┤t even know who that man was now did you..........???
So i am Kommunis and now what.
is that crime ....? in the old Republik maybe new govermen not Muhammad suharto was the only 5 star pki general

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

hehehe...don't judge me that fast little boy...:-) i really don't care if you communist or not...but we're tired of someone that feel that he knows everything.......hehehe

shuisheng
User
spacer line

bull shit .
and Jenderal-Achmmad Yani was traytor that why he had to die he was athreath to us.

and u anger me with your rude ipodance taward a superior been.
you say u Indonesia so you must know how Kasta System work win.
Varia never alowed talk satria but i Ningrat so u aspecialy not allowed talk me im to importand

Emoticon: Angry Emoticon: Angry

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Yes. I'm Indonenesian enough to know that you're just someone who feel know everything, but you didn't. There's no Kasta system, even in Bali, except in Bali, but Bali is not Indonesia...maybe you mixed up with India my friend.
You're not ningrat for any second my friend...even compare to beggar... Emoticon: Very funny

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

not going anywhere as well.. Emoticon:

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

open new topic | reply to this topic | newest topics | active topics | login

77,066,962 topic views - 235,022 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,776 members - last post @ 19-11-2019 15:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,882,311 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com