indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

arie_h
User
spacer line

Hi,

I will be travelling to Indonesia very shortly and could use some tips on a nice place to stay in Jakarta. Not too expensive, but not too spartan either. Say between 70,000 en 200,000 Rp per night.
Last time I stayed at the Bloem Steen, but that was crap. Too dark, too noisy, too dampy, too much mosquitos... I prefer to stay in the Jl. Kasa area or in Menteng. Not right in the middle of the Jl. Jaksa area though - things are going a bit too crazy over there in my opinion.
Just a thought: is a hotel in Kota a good option? Is there anything to do there at night? I heard it's deserted after sunset...

Thanks for any input!

arie_h
User
spacer line

where I wrote jl. Kasa, oviously I meant jl. Jaksa... Oops... Emoticon: Stupid

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

There are a lot of hotels in the Mangga Besar area. Although I've never stayed there, I hear that the prizes range from 200k and higher. One thing I'm sure of, is that it is NOT deserted in that area after sunset. In the contrary ....!

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Try : www.indonesia-tourism.com
Via google , Jakarta -Accomodation

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

kota I won't suggest, most of hotels are dirty noisy and the area itself is not so nice. and lots of trafficjam on the most crowdy streets of jkt: hayam wuruk and gajah mada. get ready for long sits in taxis
better to stay in menteng, more green and calm, and safer.
take a look at jl cikini raya for example, nice street and very central, cikini is east of menteng.
also located are nice places to eat, warungs in the evening in front of taman ismail marzuki (TIM) for example
good luck

lotte
User
spacer line

hi arie

try: www.wcities.com

spacer line  

Hello arie

You'll have no problem finding good and inexpensive hotels i Jakarta. Prices range from 200.000 Rp to 300.000 Rp and they are fine hotels. Rooms with own bathroom, tv etc. Clean and as it seems to be the norm here always with a smiling and friendly service. So enjoy your stay.

H

mawar
User
User icon of mawar
spacer line

http://catalogue.horse21.nl/in(...)otel+arcadia+jakarta

Hotel Arcadia in Jakarta. jl Wahid Hasjim
rates are 26.
Nice rooms with AC, in the centre of the city near jl Thamrin

women
User
User icon of women
spacer line

Hi Arie,

try Mega cikini Hotel at jl.cikini raya Jakarta pusat or Mega anggrek Hotel , close from Anggrek Mall ( i forget the street name) its about Rp.100.00 - Rp.200.000

Dinginnya Jerman

Dinginnya Jerman

spacer line  

Know of any reasonable priced hotels in the Blok M area ? I'll be needing contact info of the hotels too. Thanks for your help.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

63,987,413 topic views - 229,195 posts - 13,640 topics - 19,766 members - last post @ 20-11-2018 06:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

108,677,085 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com