indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Website & forum information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

NKP-2005
User
User icon of NKP-2005
spacer line

What I miss is the possibility to remove my profile from your site.

I think I had enough of the bull that's passed on between 'members' and wanted to get my profile out, but that possibility has nod been provided. Maybe that's why the number of members are high, the level is certainly not that high. More like old grannies drinken tea before changing to sherry. It's mostly made by and for Dutchies that think they know much about Indonesia as they have been there once or twice. But there is no knowledge apparent from the inside, nor appreciated

Do me a favour: bring in the possibility to get out of here! Or just remove me completely from anything. It is much appreciated.

One more thing, buddy: egotripping is done solely.

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

On 27-10-2008 17:00 NKP-2005 wrote:
But there is no knowledge apparent from the inside, nor appreciated

Remark: at least i appreciate your knowledge from the inside, even when i don't agree with some points you make.So why you want to go? I'm sure there are more members who read your postings and learn from it... Emoticon: Yes!

hati hati, pelan pelan

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

Well NKP-2005,

Which nick do you want us to remove?
This one or the other one? I don't know why Jeroen is all of a sudden target of your reply's? Given normal conditions and people posting on this site we have no problems. The odd user beeing rude and ignorant and hasn't got a clue is rare to find.

What I've seen from the past is that there is no removal of nicks.
But it's ofcourse a choice to comeback and answer. Which you most likely will.

You've made your own life miserable here. Stop complaining buddy.
Don't stand in the kitchen when you can't stand the heat. Emoticon: Party!

It's only kinky the first time.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Accounts are not deleted only accounts that are never used are eventually pursed from the system. But only when I want to of course. Emoticon: Puh!

Feel free to leave; but to remind you; you were never forced to write down anything, so don't blame others for the fact that you can't erase it anymore. Never say never of course, my bank account is always in need of some fresh euro's... Emoticon: Shiny

I'm in the taxi now, so I will probably reply somewhere tomorrow, or the day after becuse I am quite busy traveling these days.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 28-10-2008 01:33 senior wrote:

Remark: at least i appreciate your knowledge from the inside, even when i don't agree with some points you make.So why you want to go? I'm sure there are more members who read your postings and learn from it... Emoticon: Yes!
Yes, it's often like that, the knowlegde is good, but the way of expressing yourself can make it look bad or better than it really is. No problem to me, as long as you behave.

In the last days some topics went bad, but no helping hand from users here as well, so don't expect that we (Oyibo and me) see everything. We are not God or Allah or whatever (don't pretend to be as well as far as I know)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Any further discussion can be done in Dutch and in the topic below:

http://forum.indahnesia.com/to(...)umleden_hierover.php

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

On behalfe of our Administrator I report a cooldown period and temporary absence (ban) of NKP-2005.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 30-10-2008 09:02 oyibo wrote:
On behalfe of our Administrator I report a cooldown period and temporary absence (ban) of NKP-2005.

Check! and it will last for two days.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Thomas Steve , it took five minutes to create your spam-account and one minute to get rid of it. Denver is not in Indonesia Emoticon: Smile

Emoticon: Bye bye

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

NKP-2005 doesn't seem to understand what we asked him to do. Maybe your IQ is the problem here? (For those who can read Dutch, click here )

sapolidi
User
User icon of sapolidi
spacer line

On 01-11-2008 12:44 Jeroen wrote:
NKP-2005 doesn't seem to understand what we asked him to do. Maybe your IQ is the problem here? (For those who can read Dutch, click here )

Hij kan ook hoogbegaafd zijn Jeroen en dat gaat vaak ten kostte van de sociale intelligentie. Emoticon: Yes!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

maick21 ad he takes his tropical stom info with him Emoticon: Bye bye

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

NKP-2005 , he doesn't seem to understand mutual respect and also uses the topic report to insult the staff.. That doesn't work as well, because we actually read them.

See you next month Emoticon: Bye bye

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Request received from NKP-2005 by email;

Meten met twee maten. Well: Fuck You Too, Basterd. Maak er maar tien jaar van, eikelestein!

No problem of course. Emoticon: Party!

zieleffe
User
spacer line

Verdediging is de ruiter van kritiek--- *O* --,Het doel heiligt de middelen

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

There is basement under this forum.
I've been there sometime ago with Jeroen.
When he switched on the light. there was a machine. This machine made of stainless steel has 4 rolls with knifes. He only uses it every year around the end of november.

I saw him this afternoon going into the basement he carried a nickname.
I hear the machine beeing switched on. A screaming sound came from the basement. That was the moment when the nickname hit the blades on the revolving rolls.

Emoticon: Party!

sapolidi
User
User icon of sapolidi
spacer line

NKP 2005 wrote: Meten met twee maten. Well: Fuck You Too, Basterd. Maak er maar tien jaar van, eikelestein!

Is dat trouwens ook niet die persoon die constant klaagt dat er hier op dit forum geen niveau is? Persoonlijk vond ik het altijd al een grappenmaker, niet serieus nemen zulke figuren. Heb het wel erg met zijn vrouw te doen.

senior
User
User icon of senior
spacer line

grappenmaker,gauw aangebrand...dat weer wel dan,de laatste paar dagen wel redelijk en vrij serieus, tot dat er blijkbaar weer iets gezegd werd door hem...het zij zo>>maar toch zal ik hem wel missen, raar maar waar... Emoticon: Yes!

hati hati, pelan pelan

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

eeeh, dit is geen discussie-topic mensen.. Kom, lekker ergens anders verder.

This is no discussion topic people... move on.... nothing to see here except for some bans Emoticon: Shiny .

I just kicked off another spammer, just you know.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

rcaser , mobile phone spam account, don't call me to unban.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

xmobiletech , his/her spam was online only 5 minutes Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

RobertThompson289

The nickname scrapmachine oiled and serviced again.
To complete the list according to administration. Emoticon: Party!

For the record. Emoticon: Party!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

sales01 , spam account, gone forever

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

frend1234 , no friend here, look for them elsewhere puh-lease. Emoticon: Bye bye

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

zxcv1987 , as promised by Oyibo Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

83,971,890 topic views - 239,941 posts - 13,724 topics - 32,551 members - last post @ 02-08-2020 19:42 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

136,954,622 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com