indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hello Friends,

I want to write about the 1st Indonesian's President Mr. Soekarno, but I don't have a reference...

Can anyone help me. I need to make a presentation, and due on March 25..

Thanks,

Desperateley seeking Soekarno!
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

TERDAD
User
spacer line

Go to www.londoh.com

INDONESIA ABADI - TETAP MERDEKA

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Thank you dear!

I turned my report about Sukarno in today..my dad is the source!

I have to give an oral (did I say ORAL?) presentation next week... I am thinking to talk about BOROBUDUR ...

Wish me luck fellas!!

Desi Clark

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Best of luck for everything except that (ORAL PART)....

Rgds
Aliakbar

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I need luck in that PART too.. HA HA HA

Bad boy!!

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I always offer LUCK and other PARTS hahahaha..

Rgds,
Aliakbar

shuisheng
User
spacer line

why so you can ruin his name with capitalist lies aboud our great leadar ...........................???

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 25-03-2004 10:10 shuisheng wrote:
why so you can ruin his name with capitalist lies aboud our great leadar ...........................???

I don't think that was the meaning of the earlier question. Please behave a little here. You have enough topics for yourself here, so put your words there, okay? Emoticon:

shuisheng
User
spacer line

ok i will but it cause there are somany western lies aboud him.
to me he is like a father and i get insulted when i read a nederlan publish book aboud soekarno saying he was egocentrik and cared aboud him selve.
Soekarno was our father of all indonesia.
he devoted his live to the people so what he liked wimen he was a real man.
he was not just only the father of Indonesia and great leader he was human beeing with feelings also.

shuisheng
User
spacer line

This is the true Biograph of Soekarno.
(Achmmad-Soekarno 1901-1970)
Soekarno devoted his live for us.
his filosofi whas wrihgt we dont need out side world cause that way we are happier.
some time in 1962 a dutch reporter interview him and ask aboud Armude or somthinng and soekarno went angry and says armudÚ look around you wan food you have you wan sate you have sate you wan Soto you have Soto every one have clothes every one have house and every one have food there is do armudÚ in INDONESIA.....!
Soekarno sayd your devinition of pore s difren than my devinition cause for my pore is when some one has no food no home ho clothes but for you it is when one has no expensive things.
thats what he sayd it was capitalis thinking the devinition that if one has no niclothes or muts stuff that one is pore.

he devoded 30 yrs of his life his reignation was his final secravice for the people.
hesecraviced him selve his good name his honor for the people.

he 1st apeared in 1927 at the Surabaya resistance kongress where he met Major Nishijima and became his link to the Empire of Japan.

He started doing kongress in 1933 .
he was arestet january 23ht 1933 at Kongress Asia Raya.
he returned to kongress Asia Raya in Surabaya febury 2nd 1933 the day he was also returned from pison.
he defeatin the royal duts-Indies amrmy august 12th 1945 they agreed to serender. august 14th Wilhelmina agreed to sighn Proklamasi ke merdeka-an august 16 the Official Merah putih bandera whas ready augus 17 1945 indipendance day we won the revolution it the delaration of indipendance was sighned .
and the dutch prisoners+war criminals where relesed they where to stay at camp till there deportation augus 20th but they had change of plan and astaked Tentera National Indonesiaat augus 20th 1945.
as a reaction of this Soekarno declared war agayns nederlan .
ocktober 1945 brithish came and made ateke with no reason at all this was official war agaynst the former kolonistss
it took 4 yrs till they serendered agaysnst Republike Indonseia agayn.
for the 2nd time.

1952 Soearno saw the horrors in Iryan caused by the frustrated colonist that where still angry aboud loosing both the revolution and war.
plundering raping and abusing papu people in iryan soekarno saw there misory and helped them giving them weapon they them selve chose to become Indonesia.
1958 a American terorist CIA pilot named Allan Pope bombed Kalimantan with no reason at all the both countries where at peace than soekarno orerd him to be shot down and brought to him.
he had him brought to Boru island.
and made a deal with America that if they wan him back and don┤t wan a Internasional conflict they must pay Indonesia┤s demand.
$5.2 biliom,- for the wan or risk tribunal for crimes agayst a peace full country.
they payed and builed the biggest street inIndonesia for him there for people now say soekarno build it with out spending a dime.
that same year sukarno┤s palace was bombed by a young heard break pilot called maukar cause Soekarno stole his Girl Frien
Yurike Sanger his youngest wife.
he was triled in a closed courd and cept secret aboud this scandal to protect mauakr┤s reputation.
1959 CIA agayn kill 159000 civilions in east jawa.
as a responce of that soekarno stept out of the United nations cause he wa spheat up with there corruption and hypocrits.
!963 America+ Nato demand soekarno to arrest al PKI and execute the communists.
he went angry and sayd what kind of father do you think i am the people aere my children and you want me to kill them ?
inocent man wimen and children ??
he didn┤t eccept it and he gave lyndon Johnson a punsh in the face and Soekarno was the only one ever to leave Un and hit a Us presiden.
1965 G30s on the night of September 30/October 1st 1965 the socaled G30s akured.
a coup was pledged on the presidentialpalace and DPR.
they where almost succes but where betrayed by Achmmad Yani.
and now we know that Jen-Muhammad Soeharto was the real traytor.
amung them.
Soekarno was braought to savety that was also any one saw him in publik.
that night 2.5.milion people where executed Surabaya was on fier and soldiers every where soekarno was abroken man.
he saw his peoples misory and pain he blamed him self for it that he could not protect them agyast america┤s evil.
6 moths later he resighned calling his nomber 1 man jenderal-Soeharto as nepresiden.
1968 soekarno was prenounced death and there whas a nationnal funderal he spend his remaining days in his palace in boggor under house arrest claimed to be for his own protection.
but soekarno was alive than.
soeharto knew that aslong as soekarno was alive there was something in his way stopping him.
on thenight of june2nd 1970 soekarno had a misteriou stroke .
ater eating food thad was prepaired for him by his cook.
the docteres where operating on him and all on a sudden komando┤s pointing guns at docters and than 5 generals walked in .
the dicteres continied to operate and than PRESIDEN SUHARTO walked in and sayd docter there is nothing you can do for him he┤s gone . one of the docteres sayed no he┤s alive and boom the dokter was sht in head they stoped operationg they let him die.
he was murdered cause America payed Suharto money to kill Soekarno.he was burried at his grave.
the docteresthat operasted soearno where send to Boru on the count of beeing PKI members so where told.

this is the true storry of soekarno not a egocentric selfcentred man but a patriot a national hero who loved his pele and country so musch that he secravied all for them,

He was our father and we his childrenn that is the real Soekarno.

deticated to Achmmad Soekarno (1901-1970)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Dang Shengshui..my teacher would give me F grade for your report!

Emoticon: Frustrated

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

And my teacher would give me a zero for your style of english...spellings (MR.SHUSHI TV)
IT is a quiz program aired here on trans TV in which people do stupid things ,,thats why i use that word Mr.Shushi Tv

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 28-03-2004 12:07 aliakbar wrote:
And my teacher would give me a zero for your style of english...spellings (MR.SHUSHI TV)
IT is a quiz program aired here on trans TV in which people do stupid things ,,thats why i use that word Mr.Shushi Tv

I have seen it! It's such a stupid tv-show! Emoticon: Sadley (to my opinion of course.. whehe)

shuisheng
User
spacer line

so why give bad score this is truth aboud bung karno the only thrue biograph

shuisheng
User
spacer line

this is the way is is teach on UGM
i lurned all in Inindonesia my self at Unuversitas Gajah Mada this is the truth no mather what any one say

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Did they also learn you on the Gajah Mada University to be critical and to always be prepared to review your standpoints, and to listen to other critics? And not to stick to the "one and only" truth.
If not, then I have to worry about the academic teachings in Indonesia

shuisheng
User
spacer line

no they didn┤t so what

shuisheng
User
spacer line

what mean worry aboud academic teaching Indonesia .
Gajah mada is not like a kampung school UGM is the bests school of Indonesia together with ITB and UI

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

So...the problems not from the school.....you know what i mean...:-)

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Shuisheng, don't tell me they didn't teach you this at one of the best universities of Indonesia! Or maybe you did not take notice at the moment. Funny that you react so fiercely when you suspect criticism on the academic standards in Indonesia. Even if they are not uthered. You are a true nationalist.

shuisheng
User
spacer line

yeah i am true nasionalis i am seport soekarno partai.
and vote PNI today at Jenderal Eleksi
Indonesia was builed from bottom by Nasionalis
it what panca sila aboud

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

what...? you said you're communist....?...oh god...make up your mind my friend....hehehe
There's no soekarno partai.....have you read news these days?

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 05-04-2004 14:16 bangwin wrote:
what...? you said youre communist....?...oh god...make up your mind my friend....hehehe
Theres no soekarno partai.....have you read news these days?

I think there is a secret party, nomor dua pulu lima... Emoticon: Shiny It's more sad than funny these words of Feng Shui lately.

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

yer right yerun...there's no creativity anymore.....there's not fun anymore...hehehe

budowono1
User
spacer line

bang win u say there is no Soekarno partai your wrong
Partai nasional Indonesia is still soekarno's partai.
and i must agree with shuisheng cause soekarno was ruined in that way and it is also true that followers still beleef in him.
eventhaugh he is death but his idealism isn't
there for if it is stillseported soekarno keeps on living in the people
that was what he wanted

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

70,584,192 topic views - 231,677 posts - 13,666 topics - 21,330 members - last post @ 21-04-2019 08:39 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

116,913,113 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com