indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I, being an orang asing in Indonesia, was wondering if foreigners bring big stuff on their motorbike. What I did last holiday:

• pohon melinjo, three meters high.. was easy, except for those bars over the road when you enter a small road
  • Two other adults, was easy as well, only you can't pick up speed too fast
  • Two helmets, a backpack, a rain suit and an adult... I was travelling 4600 kilometers last time.

Ooh well. what have you tried to transport on your bike? Was it a success??

• Veer01
    User
    User icon of Veer01
    spacer line

Last time i drove motorbike i just brought girlfriend on sissybar...wasn't it Lennons advise to sing ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE? Emoticon: Wink

sayang
    User
    User icon of sayang
    spacer line

-a whole gamelan ensemble including the instruments
    -a kijang with a flat tyre
    -5 litres of bakso
    -127x ayam
    -tepung
    -kerupuk

rosetine
    User
    spacer line

i think that they must bring a 1/2 kg love, 1/4 a jelouse, n 1/4 romance n the last is energy. so u will safe n ur trip will be fun, hahah Emoticon: Smile

Yerun
    User
    User icon of Yerun
    spacer line

I managed to bring a lot more plants last weeks. Sometimes it was pretty big to bring, but it didn't go wrong until now.

Not to long ago I came home like this:

Ho Lee Fuk

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

88,061,174 topic views - 240,766 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,253 members - last post @ 20-01-2021 23:02 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

143,470,645 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com