indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi there!

I'm a Dutch student who has just arrived in Bandung. I'm really excited to learn the Indonesian language a.s.a.p. Can anyone recommend a teacher or a language school?
Mind you, although I'm Dutch, I don't have an expatriot salary! But I'm happy with any suggestion!

Terima kasih!
Janneke

Horst
User
User icon of Horst
spacer line

Janneke,

I attained some lessons in the Nethelands first and learned the rest by living here. There is an institute in Bandung, but that is full-time and quite expensive. May be you should just buy a book and learn 'kata'. The first principles of bahasa Indonesia you can learn from 'borrowing' a booklet from me. I you want this, please email me.

Roy
User
User icon of Roy
spacer line

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

People, this is an English sub-forum, please keep it English

rosetine
User
spacer line

hai,pa kabar, if u are interested to learn bahasa indonesia, u can join in intution n u can practice with local peuple pour slank language. i saw a several foreigner always go or stay in yogyakarta city to learn bahasa indoseia, coz yogjakarta have some intution for foreigner. i knew some student or some foreigner ( they will work in indonesia )learn bahasa indonesia in yogjakarta.if u are interested to learn in yogya, i can help u to look for some information abaout it, btw i am lives in yogya coz before i was studied here. ok good luck n best regard Emoticon: Smile

sahabat
User
spacer line

Janneke ,
find yourself a goodlooking and nice Indonesian man.
sorry grap Emoticon: Yes!
sahabat

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Aku juga belajar bahasa Indonesia (and lots more) di atas kasur, dari maghrib sampai fajar.
Kursus intensif namanya Emoticon: Clown

Actually I even did not realize I was learning basa Sunda,.......Neng, neng sakali deuy, were the 1st words I learned

Bye2

Lon Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Nice

rosetine
User
spacer line

bahasa sunda, mangga. bahasa jawa, monggo, bahasa daerah asyik semua. if u know n speak indonesia well. if u learn of region language, u will get head deck. selamat mencoba. Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

sahabat
User
spacer line

Janneke ,
Sorry ya ,Yerun is right.English spoken here.
Maar there are a few people on this forum, who are Indonesian, like me ,or others who live in Indonesia since a long time,so the replies start with bahasa automatico.Saya,I don't know much about your question ,but in my environment (O-Jawa)there are a lot of language institutes .Give me some time,because we are still in belanda and I let you know.Ok.
Sahabat

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Janneke yth.,

You can start with a good dictionary INDOnesian - Engl. (v.vrsa) of Purwodarminta f.i. with cert.ft in INDOn.sia not that exp.s.ve or try an old
V. Dale Dutch - B. INDOn.sia (v.vrsa).
I hope this is en.gh info ???
Prob.ly others ???

Greets ... Anis; lot of succes !!!

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

spacer line  

Hi everyone,

My name is Ngoc Nguyen and i am currently living in San Francisco, CA, USA. I would like to learn Indonesia and get some help with customs translation. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Ngoc

HorasBatak
User
User icon of HorasBatak
spacer line

On 28-07-2006 00:11 nnguyen1212 wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is Ngoc Nguyen and i am currently living in San Francisco, CA, USA. I would like to learn Indonesia and get some help with customs translation. Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Ngoc

Nguyen,

Why don't you try to find someone within the indonesian community of CA.
There are enough websites from these communities on the net. Like this one.
www.gobatak.com

This is a website for the Batak community in the USA.

best regards,

HorasBatak

Kepala botak tapi dengan otak

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

89,041,368 topic views - 240,859 posts - 13,736 topics - 34,569 members - last post @ 05-03-2021 17:41 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

145,045,525 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com