indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

The moment INDOnesias crude oil production is dropped ..... we heard that
BP is opening ,as a main contractor, a new oil-field in Azarbeidzjan, including
a new pipeline from this country to a Turkish harbour.
According BP officials this new oil field is capable in handling 25 %, of the world oil demands !!!
"Is the world in imbalance ???"

Greets .... Anis

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

S.lm s.mua.,

Yesterday I was informed by a documentary, of the French TV5, that the Americans/Europeans and the Russians are ''playing poker" in he former Russian Sovyet Republics at the Russian south border with the Islamatic republic of Iran.
If I understood it well the future of oil maintainance is at stack, the Russians are putting their cards at the republic of Kazachstan and the Americans/Europeans on Azerbeidzjan.
'I wonder whether the height of the oilprice nowadays have something(s) in relations with the above situation ???'
We must not see the problems of Europe/America with Iran, with their neucular aspirations as a different problem as it is said in this documentary.

Greets ..... Anis.

the_gee
User
User icon of the_gee
spacer line

Indonesia is now a oil importer while a year or so back it was still a oil expeotring country.......blame china and idnia, they are consuming a lot of oil lately...

thejakartapost.com

Jantje
User
spacer line

It's about time Pertamina's monopoly should end.

http://us.ft.com/ftsuperpage/s(...)rrer_id=yahoofinance

the_gee
User
User icon of the_gee
spacer line

but wait is shell not drilling in the atjeh regions or what???

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Indonesia is now a oil importer while a year or so back it was still a oil expeotring country.......blame china and idnia

I'm very sorry Gee, but this makes no sense to me. That Indonesia is an importer of oil lately is because:

we use more oil than what we produce. Both of these are done by ourself ,

so don't blame the rest of the world for this. As a matter of fact if other countries want to buy so much, that would help us to become an exporter again.

The problem is we have not invested enough in oil production for a long time. I'm not sure if the Pertamina monopoly is to blame, but I guess monopolies are nearly always not a good thing.

Then, a very impopular remark. The prices of gasoline in Indonesia have been too low compared to the prices on the world market. This has resulted in low results in the oil business and therefore low investments in this business. Emoticon: Yeah right!

the_gee
User
User icon of the_gee
spacer line

I did not know that there was a monopoly of oil drilling in Indonesia........maybe openening up the market will help to get investments.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Sl.mt s.mua yth.,

Today it is announced, by the INDOnesian gouvernment that they will stop subsidizing national oil prices, according to BBC-world.
As for their info, the gouvernment is planning only to compensate the low incomes of the country ??!!
This seems to satisfy the World Bank ......

Anis.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,718,235 topic views - 240,492 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,010 members - last post @ 23-11-2020 18:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,392,513 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com