indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > User feedback > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Dear all,

Lately there are a new type of forummembers around, the ones that do not react on forum topics but instead of it putting up intriges and trying to stigmatize other forummembers !!! They do not give feed-back !!!
The question is what are we all, forummembers do anything about it, or are we going to let it happen !!!
These people try to impose their intentions in a smart way on others.
Will there still be open discussions avaliable on this forum ???
What is your view as a forummember ???

Greets .... Anis

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Those forum members will just go forever. There is no real use discussing that, because those who are 'responsible' for such topics will never read our comments, will they?

Will there still be open discussions avaliable on this forum ???

As if they don't happen at this moment? I don't see anything abnormal in this forum. People come and go, some stay, some come back.. That's life.

sahabat
User
spacer line

Yerun,
I think you have a realistic view on forums.
Anis,
My view on you reply is that I find this forum quit normal.
Why taking every mssge so seriously.?
People who use forums to express their faillures,frustrations etc ,ask for attention.
Maybe ignoring those msgges is a good solution.
Sahabat

Jantje
User
spacer line

Beste Anis,

Ik zal maar eens reageren op jou enorme feedback honger .Ofschoon mijn bijdrage daaraan niets zal veranderen. Heb jij jezelf wel eens afgevraagd waarom weinig mensen reageren? Ligt het aan de lezers? Is jouw presentatie te bescheiden of juist te LUIDRUCHTIG ? Het veelvuldig gebruik van HOOFDLETTERS, bold text en italic is zeer irritant. Mensen voelen zich aangeschreeuwd en mijden daarom jouw posts. "Anschreien" heet dat in onbeschaafd Duits. Wees voortaan wat meer manis, Anis.
Steek ze af en toe een veder in de anis, Anis. Geheid dat de response toeneemt. O ja, je alias klinkt ook niet erg aantrekkelijk. Veranderen die naam!
Ik heb dat met mijn avitar. Maar ik zit niet zo te wachten op feedback. Emoticon: Eerie

Groeten

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hey Jantje,

In all your need to reply you forgot to answer in English, but I will leave this one. I'm still not sure whether Anis can read Dutch. I assume so. But in general it's the same what I mentioned a few times before:

Don't use too much CAPS, BOLD and italic in your texts because it's hard to read... over time this 'hard to read' has become quite annoying. That's why I don't start reading your posts in the first place.

And Jantje: your avatar looks fine, or do you want it replaced by a colorful pink one? Emoticon: Wink

sahabat
User
spacer line

yerun,
it doesn't matter where you come from.talking in capital figures is like shouting,writing in big words with big figures shows that people are not civilised.
sahabat

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Sahabat yth.,

Emoticon: Confused 'Are you prejudiced ???'
Anyway thank for your feed-back !!!
Silahkan .....

Greets .... Anis.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Sahabat yth.,

Emoticon: Confused 'Are you prejudiced ???'
Anyway thanks for your feed-back !!!
Silahkan .....

Greets .... Anis.

sahabat
User
spacer line

Anis,
I only wanted to make clear that everybody must try to make efforts communicating in a civilised way.It will improve the quality of discussions .
baik baik ya
sahabat

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Jantje .... ventje , you looks much like your image !!!
Hormat please we are not in some backward neighbourhood !!!
If you take this attitude to INDOnesia ....
Do you ever have heard about lay-out ???
"Do I also have to change my name in Jantje ???"
As for your avatar:'You know what kind of statement this is in an overall Islamatic country !!!'
'Is this also more on the provocative side of you, yourself ???'
Do you not think so ???

With kind regards little John ,

Anis.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,357 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,644 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 17:10 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,998,132 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com