indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

rosetine
User
spacer line

halo wowow, it s me again. u can learn n practice bahasa indonesia in everywhere when u arrive in indonesia. they like to practive with westeren. but depend of you, u want to learn bahasa indonesia to study or work or only curius bout that. if u just to know, u can practice everywhere, even u meet local peuple. but if u want to study bahasa indonesia, u can go to yogya. i know some intution in yogya, for foreigner. they came from everywhere, n yogyakarta is student city, ok. if u need some information, u can email me. best regard
good luck ya, selamat mencoba

spacer line  

hello wowow, kamu bisa belajar bahasa indonesia dari post disini kan? Emoticon: Smile

oh ya aku kelahiran sumatera, jambi, emang dimana ada kuil yang mirip suku maya di sumatera?belum pernah liat tuh

aku tak memiliki cinta, aku hanya memiliki nafsu, telah kubunuh cintaku dan ku kubur dalam-dalam sanubari www.ryanwijaya.com

spacer line  

Yes you can....

wowow22
User
spacer line

Selamat pagi, johny251976 ! Saya bisa mengajar bahasa Spanyol kepada anda. Tak gelisah! --- Some of these words I got from the dictionary (kamus), some (like Tak gelisah, I learned from an Ari Lasso song). Please feel free to ask me anything, or where you want to start from, and I will be glad to teach you. It's a beautiful language, although very complex. It's easy for me, as it might be easy for you to speak Bahasa Indonesia. I hope that some day both languages would be easy for both of us! Emoticon: Shiny

Hi, rosetine ! The reason I would like to learn Bahasa Indonesia is that I admire so much your country, including the language. Indonesian songs, for example, sound so nice to my ears! Of course I would like to know about those language institutes in Yogya! In fact, I am very curious about your town. I will go there for sure, and visit every corner of the city + Borobudur + the Hindu temples nearby, and end up in Solo. I dream of it! I will get in touch with you. Terima kasih, rosetine! Emoticon: Bye bye

bujang_vektor ( Indo Guy Emoticon: Smile ): Saya sangat terkesankan mengenai anda dari Jambi sumatera. I will start practicing Bahasa Indonesia posting my questions. Besides, I will be e-mailing all these many nice guys that have offered to teach me. By the way, where do you live now? I hope we can meet some day. Saya berharap mendengar kabar dari anda segera (This, I got from the dictionary --- I wish I could say it myself, though) Emoticon: Worship

Terima kasih, The_Terminator . I will post millions of questions about Bahasa Indonesia soon. Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

dear wowow,

Semoga kamu dalam keadaan baik.
Ari Lasso is a nice singer - Some of his songs are nice to be heard, and also when he was a leading vocal of DEWA.
And danke for your kindness to teach me Spanish. Kini saya tidak khawatir lagi mengenainya. Apakah bahasa Spanyol mirip dengan bahasa Italia? Karena saya sedang mencoba mempelajari bahasa Italia juga.
Wah. setiap kali saya membaca namamu, saya merasa sesuatu yang lucu, entah kenapa. Saya pastikan kamu pasti orang yang ceria, sehingga memilih nama wowow!!

Salam hangat,

WJ

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Johny/Wowow,

You know why it is funny? Because it sounds like wauwau Emoticon: Devil Y sabes tu que es? Un mono Emoticon: Confused Saludos!

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

wowow22
User
spacer line

Hola sidik ! No, no parece un mono, parece un perro. Guau, guau. De hecho, me inspiré en mi perro. Mi verdadero nombre no es éste (Lógicamente). Me llamo Hermann. No suena tan simpático, verdad? Emoticon: Shiny

Selamat pagi, johny I read your posts! Terima kasih, johny! You helped me a lot with Kisah Kasih Di Sekolah. I read the lyrics and translations you wrote, several times. Thank you, really! --- On the other hand, my nickname wowow sounds in Spanish like guau guau (a dog's barking), and I used it inspired on my dear dog Tari, which is a beautiful Siberian Husky. My actual name is Hermann, which doesn't sound that funny.

Thank you for everything, johny. You sound very smart, with a great load of culture. I enjoy very much reading your posts.

Salam hangat untukmu! Emoticon: Bye bye

spacer line  

dear Wowow,

Sidik was right. It was funny to me sounds like Wawaw, and if I am not mistaken, in one of our TV stations there is a program about animals (pets) with the name similar to it.
Wow, you got Husky? My dream dog! But I heard from a friend of mine that Huskies don't live in Tropical country - too hot for them.
Sorry for not writing in Bahasa Indonesia anymore, but please see the FAQ, this forum is only for Dutch and English language. So we can chat via email, I believe, in Spanish or Indonesia.
And I am not that cultured - still love comics and simple things!

Gruces!

WJ

P.S. the translation is not perfect, but I hope it's understandable by you. Emoticon: Yes!

spacer line  

sekarang aku tinggal di jakarta, working as game designer
agustus ini aku mau cuti (taking my paid leave) and go back to my hometown

its a small and peaceful,no traffic jam,not polluted
if u like to travel you will find sumatera as a great place full of adventure hehe

of course i'd like to meet new people here and have a cup of coffee wont do any harm??

hey u guys here should try sumateran coffee! Emoticon: Puh!

aku tak memiliki cinta, aku hanya memiliki nafsu, telah kubunuh cintaku dan ku kubur dalam-dalam sanubari www.ryanwijaya.com

spacer line  

dear BV,

Wow (this time not Wowow.. Emoticon: Puh! ) what an offer. Hmm, never try Sumateran Coffee myself. Hope you will have a nice journey there!! What game do you design?

Regards

WJ

spacer line  

hai
game biasa,,,aku baru mau terjun di industri gaming kok
baru diterima.
sebelumnya freelance illustrator/designer aja

Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

hi,

Wow, what language do you use? C? or else?

Regards

WJ

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Hola Heseb,

Bagimana keadaan sekarang ??? I have not heard a while from you, the way to know your E-m/address is simple 'click' on your 'profile' and you know it !!!
Have you made progress with (b.) INDOnesia ???
"Write something(s) about your experiences, as a "Latino" in INDOnesia !!!"

Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

wowow22
User
spacer line

Hi, Anis!

Actually, I've been away from indahnesia for a while, since I was travelling, and being back home, I've been extremely absorved by great workload. Now I can post new messages to the nice people I've been meeting around here.

You're one of them.

Anyhow, let me tell you. I don't live in Indonesia, although I admire so much Indo culture and people. I plan to travel to Indonesia in the very near future, and get to see all those great places and experience Indo culture I've read so much about. At the same time, it'll be a great chance to practice Bahasa Indonesia.

I haven't had much progress with my language studies. Anyhow, when I listen Indo songs some phrases sound so familiar! Johny, right here on indahnesia forum, has helped me a lot. He seems such a fantastic guy! The same as you and others around here.

I hope we're always in touch. It's a pleasure for me to share experiences and points of view with all of you.

Sampai jumpa lagi, Anis!

spacer line  

Dear Wowow,

Bagaimana kabarmu?
Nice to have you back here. It must be nice to share experiences with you as well. And I am flattered by your flattery - but I am just an average guy. Emoticon: Puh!
I hope that you don't mind if I ask you a question I should have asked long ago..
"What makes you interested in Indonesian Culture?"
Is it the same with my interest in Italian or English? because of songs?

Salam hangat,

WJ

wowow22
User
spacer line

Saya baik, bagaimana kau, johny?

Good question, johny. Everybody asks me that down here. Well, many years ago I had a classmate in my high school years who's from indonesia. Very nice guy. He had a very different culture than mine, although in so many things we were quite the same. At that time, I started realizing that the world is very much the same, in spite of cultural, ratial, religious differences. I started getting interested about South East Asia, from Vietnam down to Indonesia. I've read much about it, but I find Indonesia especially intereting because of having absorved so many cultures, from European to Chinese. It's a fascinating country, indeed.

Indo songs are just a bridge into the culture. I like them very much, besides. Indo people ask me how can I like dangdut. Well, it sounds different to me, and when something is different and new I get into it. Western culture also has a wide range of things; some of them we''re not very fond of, but people from other parts of the world may find them interesting.

I wish I could help you with Italian, but I'm not that good with it. It's quite different from Spanish, as Portuguese would be. But I can manage some of it. I'm really proficient In Spanish and Portuguese, somewhat in English, and a little bit in German. Completely ignorant about Indonesia, though. Emoticon: Frustrated Too bad!

So, your interest in Italian and English comes from music, or it's just about Western culture as a whole? Have you ever been to the West?

It's good to hear from you too. I hope we all can have great posts here. Emoticon: Worship

Sampai lain kali, johny!

spacer line  

Hai Wowow,

Saya juga berada dalam keadaan baik. It must be nice to have friends from other culture during your study. I never had such a priviledge.
I agree with you about the interest to other culture. May be the neighbor grass is always greener. Emoticon: Worship
Don't worry about my Italian...I have registered to the Italian Culture Center's course, just waiting for the class to be ready (I guess there are only a few people interested in Italian language).
Actually I am interested in European culture in general. I was captivated by The Famous Five when I was a kid. And now I am captivated by the voice of Andrea Bocelli. I've never been to the west, but I've got an invitation from my dear friend in Dutch for a visit next year. Emoticon: Shiny

Jaga diri baik-baik dan sampai jumpa. Semoga harimu menyenangkan!

WJ

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Heseb yth.,

I wonder what you can tell me about the 'proteďne rich grain from Southern-America' [ kinua in the info about it, it is said that it is the 'indian wonder
grain' .
So, silahkan berita Heseb ...... is it comarable with 'katjang ijo' or not ??? Emoticon: Talk to the hand

AnisJ.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

wowow22
User
spacer line

Hi, AnisJ !

Sorry, but I've never heard of kinua nor katjang ijo. See, South America is such a big subcontinent, that most things related to cultural things the other side of the Andes, are almost completely unknown for us that live on the Atlantic coast, the same way it would be with the Amazon basin, or even the Southern tip, or the Caribbean coast (Colombia and Venezuela).

Sorry I can't be of any help to you. When I'm Indonesia, I'm interested to get to know katjang ijo, for sure!

Keep in touch, AnisJ! Emoticon: Bye bye

Hi Johny !

If you're ever interested in knowing about anything related to the West, please ask me, as well as any help with Italian (Not very good at it, though, but since it's quite similar to Spanish...).

If you have anything that can help me learn Bahasa Indonesia, please forward it to me, like a text which is not too hard, or something else. Songs translations are great!

I'd like to hear from you. I know you live close to Jakarta. How's life around there? I'm just so curious about Indonesia...

See you around, Johny! Emoticon: Bye bye

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,926 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,657 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 14:13 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,668,716 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com