indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aponto
User
spacer line

Dear Johny 25..

Sorry but there are just good women in Indonesia Emoticon: Nice Emoticon: Yes!
I have never seen nice women in other countries Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Yeah right!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yogya-Bali

Well be honest, it's not only the inside. Almost everybody likes to look at the outside also. What's wrong with a beautiful woman?

================================================

Dear Yogya,

I keep saying ,nr.1 inside and nr 2 outside
But if you ask me to be honest : sex is as much as important. Emoticon: Nice
Oh yes Nothing Wrong with beauties,certainly not.It's better than beautif.men Emoticon: Yes!

Aponto

spady1968
User
spacer line

Albert , in Islam rule , the Muslim girl is not allowed to get married from non Muslim ma, but Muslim man can got married with non Muslim girl.

saidja
User
User icon of saidja
spacer line

I'm in love too, with an indonesian girl. Luckily she is raised to be katholic.
I dont mind, I dont think she is very religious.
And Aponto ; the outside reflechts the inside, especially the eyes show the soul. The body shows the development of the rest, like character, personality and so on.... If you know how to look though....
I wish ya much luck in love with this women. All religions come from the same wisdom i think......So I wouldnt worry about a little difference......
see ya laters.....

saidja
User
User icon of saidja
spacer line

" Ive never seen such nice girls in other countries. "
Open your eyes man, ya cant seriously mean that ! In every country in the world there must be at least one nice girl i guess.....probably more !

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 02-12-2006 13:31 spady1968 wrote:
but Muslim man can got married with non Muslim girl.

Are you sure ?
Without excceptions ?
Because there are some rules to my knowledge . Emoticon: Smile
Islamic and the Indonesian law.

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 02-12-2006 13:31 spady1968 wrote:
Albert , in Islam rule , the Muslim girl is not allowed to get married from non Muslim ma, but Muslim man can got married with non Muslim girl.

What a nonsens. Show me the exact chapter in the Quaran.
You forgot to read that if she is not able to find a man of her own religion it is OK to marry a non Moslim.
So my wife who is a Moslim and I am NOT, could not find the correct guy.
Or should they first become a protitiue and fuck with every moslim man there is in the world??

What a very wrong understandind. Nobody in Indonesia has ever complained that we are married together (in Holland). Nobody ever darred to come to us and say that according to that, ohh so Holly book and oohh so wonderfull well understood, our marriage is not leagal.

(John 8: 7) He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone....
(Romans 3:23) for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Anyone who says they are without sin is a liar.
(I John 1:8) If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

I mean with above all those so called ' howly' persons who always condem somebody els. They always say this is not allowed that is not allowed. you are a sinner you will end up in Hell.....
I am really getting so sick and tired of those people, who also are full with sins.

Emoticon: Angry

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

searching
User
spacer line

Hi Albert,

You forgot to read that if she is not able to find a man of her own religion it is OK to marry a non Moslim.
So my wife who is a Moslim and I am NOT, could not find the correct guy.
Or should they first become a protitiue and fuck with every moslim man there is in the world??

As long as I know, in Quran, non moslems are divided to:
1) People of the book (Christians and Jews)
2) Other non believers

Quran allowed moslem men to marry non moslem women, when they belong to the "people of the book". But on the other hand, moslem women can only marry with moslem men.
I will try to find that out.

What a very wrong understandind. Nobody in Indonesia has ever complained that we are married together (in Holland). Nobody ever darred to come to us and say that according to that, ohh so Holly book and oohh so wonderfull well understood, our marriage is not leagal.

First of all, I am sure that Indonesia is NOT a moslem country. The second, you marry in Holland and the third, marriage is a personal matter.

I mean with above all those so called ' howly' persons who always condem somebody els. They always say this is not allowed that is not allowed. you are a sinner you will end up in Hell.....
I am really getting so sick and tired of those people, who also are full with sins.

You need to know that a majority of Indonesia doesn't really practise Islam according to Quran and Hadiths. If they practise that, they can end up like Amrozi, Abu Bakar Basr, etc. And it's a relief.

You may check yourself if my opinion is correct or not by asking this to good Islamic sites. There are many in internet.

Searching

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 05-12-2006 05:18 Albert wrote:

Om Apie ,
Ben geeen schriftgeleerde Emoticon: Smile , maar je kan het eventueel vinden in Al Baqarah 2-221 en Al maidah vers 5 .
Kan natuurlijk vergissen.Is menselijk. Emoticon: Party!

Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. Moderator : OmSid no habla englis . Emoticon: Cry

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 05-12-2006 08:05 searching wrote:

You need to know that a majority of Indonesia doesnt really practise Islam according to Quran and Hadiths. If they practise that, they can end up like Amrozi, Abu Bakar Basr, etc. And its a relief.

Hi , My best friend Mr Searcher.
For the first time I am agree .
Halleluya Praise The lord.

searching
User
spacer line

Hi , My best friend Mr Searcher.
For the first time I am agree .
Halleluya Praise The lord.

Ameen yarobalallamin.

This is the first time I agree with you as well:

maar je kan het eventueel vinden in Al Baqarah 2-221 en Al maidah vers 5 .

Thanks for giving the verses to Albert.

Searching.

Papa Hijan
User
User icon of Papa Hijan
spacer line

Home is where the heart is, the basics of any religion are becoming a better person, to gain knowledge, to grow and to mean something for other people (of your community) In my opinion is religion very personal and a direct interaction between you and your creator. People should never judge or prejudice other people how to believe. Most of my knowledge of religion is about Christianity, ironicly the contradictions even within Chritianity are made by humans, interpetation, perception and even the status of powerful people made the differences. Catholics, Protestants, Jehova witness etc. all Christians but no real harmony together...not so long ago Catholics and Protestants fought eachother (Ireland, England) . God never made differences, the people did and still do. God is love

Love is patient.
Love is kind.
Love does not envy.
Love does not boast, it is not proud.
Love is not rude.
Love is not self-seeking.
Love is not easily angered.
Love keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres

If love rules in your heart you will find your way

Apa sih lo?

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Please, can we get rid of religion on this forum? Always this bullshit about religions. Put that on a religious forum. It's very disturbing cause I notice already for a long time that there are quite a lot frustrated about religion on this forum. Although religion nowadays do have a relation with Indonesia and Indahnesia; there's some overkill.
Clean the mess moderator.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

What is madly in love with or maybe falling in love ?

The Indonesian have an old folksong ; de welknown Terang Bulan.

Terang bulan , terang dikali.
Buaya timbul disangkanya mati.
Jangan percaya mulut laki laki
Berani Sumpah , tapi takut mati . Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile

Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

saidja
User
User icon of saidja
spacer line

Oke, but what does that mean in English ?
Could ya translate it for me please...I find it very interesting.....
thnx, saidja

searching
User
spacer line

Terang bulan , terang dikali.
Buaya timbul disangkanya mati.
Jangan percaya mulut laki laki
Berani Sumpah , tapi takut mati .

Moonlight on the river
Floating crocodile is thought to be dead
Don't believe in men's mouths
They can utter vow, but they are afraid to die

Searching

pinkpig
User
User icon of pinkpig
spacer line

Dear Jason...
Religion is private relationship between you and Him. No matter your religion the most important you believe in God. All religion is good. So congratulation for your planning to get married with your lucky girl... Emoticon: Wink
If your heart sure with Islam, do it with your heart; don't change religion because you want her become your wife, but listen and learning with your heart. You can get married with/o change your religion.
My sugestion is "listen your heart".
For wedding ceremony, there is several type and depend on from where she came from (home town). Each place have they own tradition and usually interesting for foreign.
I wish the best one for your decision and good luck for your marriage.... Emoticon: Party!
Remember.... you met her because of God Hand, so don't worry.. anything you choose it's already written....
All the best for you

ardianto
User
User icon of ardianto
spacer line

On 09-12-2006 09:16 Yogya-Bali wrote:
Please, can we get rid of religion on this forum? Always this bullshit about religions. Put that on a religious forum. Its very disturbing cause I notice already for a long time that there are quite a lot frustrated about religion on this forum. Although religion nowadays do have a relation with Indonesia and Indahnesia; theres some overkill.
Clean the mess moderator.

Yogya-Bali, if you can't stand discussions about religion, just don't visit this thread. A discussion is what actually creates a forum, or a thread in a forum.

There are so many other topics on Indahnesia-forum you can join in which are not related to religion. You can also drop a few lines there, and leave alone the people who are interested in discussion religion here. So you won't be "disturbed" anymore.

kind regards,
ardianto

Quiz: Noem 3 westerse landen waar Islam succesvol is ge´ntegreerd. Oke, noem er eentje dan

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Sorry Anto, but almost every item strands (and ends) with the religion shit.

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

You're quite right, Yogya.

But I wonder is that caused by the people on this forum, or is that just the situation within Indonesia.

I mean, when you fall in love with an Indonesian girl, how long does it take before you the relation strands (and ends) in religious shit.....

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Depends on yourself. I've never had a problem with it overhere myself.
if you know the Indonesian situation then the last thing you have to do is to accept the religion of your wife instead of the opposite; whether it is islam, protestant, hindoeism, etc.
It's easy enough to end up without the religion trouble and even without the religion itself (me and my wife are an example of it and know more of them). And if your girlfriend is making a problem out of the religion; well then it is clear that her religion (and family) is more important then you. So you know directly where you stand and can give her a kick in the ass cause there seems to be no respect and no love (or she just an oldfashioned, conservative girl and that will not work in a modern relationship).

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Also in RI you can marry without the religious part and there are also enough people who are atheist (not always openly unfortunately). They're not all hillbillies, yokels or backwoods(wo)men.

madrotter
User
User icon of madrotter
spacer line

yo jason, circumsision ain't too bad, i did it here (bandung) nearly ten years ago, walked around in a sarung for about three weeks and months after that there were still stiches coming out but it ain't no thing, when i did it though i was reading this book about a russian jew who immigrated to israel, fell in love there and he had to be curcumsized too and in the book his penis became as big and as dark as an aubergine so i really got kind of scared there for a minute but it didn't happen all that bad with me, since then i call myself a chrislim!!! i have to confess when i did it i thought they would only give a little cut, 5 minutes and ready, so i was lying on this operation table and in comes this guy with a gilette!! i'm like, ooooh nooooo, but that was only to shave all the pubic hairs away, then the real thing happened and it ain't a lot of fun when they jab those needles in your ding dong and your under belly! after like half an hour or so i was like this is taking a damn long time so i just had to look and what i saw was blood, blood, blood so i advise you not to look, it's pretty gruesome, all in all it took some 2 hours and then you have these stitches sticking out all around and even when the wind touches them you'll bend over from the pain, hence the sarung!!! but really, you wanna do it, just do it! you don't wanna do it, don't, it really is a choice you have to make for yourself. you will earn big respect here in indo if you do though, specially if you're a bit older (i was 32 at the time)

sebastian
User
spacer line

My Indonesian wife and her family are Katholic but interstingly her younger brother who is entering his teenage years will have to go the chop soon as part of tradition i guess.

The crazy thing is though Indonesian men don't have much meat down there to start with and then they go choppping it away Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Stupid

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 13-12-2006 20:06 madrotter wrote:
but really, you wanna do it, just do it! you dont wanna do it, dont, it really is a choice you have to make for yourself. you will earn big respect here in indo if you do though, specially if youre a bit older (i was 32 at the time)

What about your self-respect????? And what did your wife sacrifice in her lover for you?
I'm also circumcized like you on an older age (21 years) BUT not for religious reasons. It's true that they prefer it here ...... but "respect"????? I think that's a big word.

jadedjade
User
User icon of jadedjade
spacer line

Geez, this forum has dragged into such a long topic. What can I say, it is very interesting to see how opinions are divided not only to two sides but also to nearly every directions you can think of. Jason, I am not sure if it is a bit too late for you,mate, but hey, as most contributors have said, follow your heart. Bear in mind, marriage based on different believes are not acceptable within Indonesian law, therefore most couples who are the followers of different faiths have to say their "I Do's" in different countries, with Hong Kong and even Australia as the most favoured destinations. In relation to whether you want to convert to Islam to be able to marry her, ask yourself, how religious is she and how committed are you to booze, afterall, beer binge has always been our national strength and favourite past time or is it our fully committed past time as per today's Sydney Morning Herald? Emoticon: Yummie! Joking everyone, so get off my back!! Emoticon: Smile .

Anyway, best of luck,mate!

Jaded? am I? Proove it!

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

46,153,501 topic views - 220,385 posts - 13,399 topics - 15,612 members - last post @ 22-04-2017 23:52 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

84,484,522 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com