indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Sumatera > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Iris8
User
spacer line

Hi Pamela,

We haven't decided yet as were to settle in Indonesia. Sumatra is great, if we can find a good school and income. We take a few months to orientate and make up our minds. More likely we end up in Java (either Yogya or Malang). We are having plans to start a business (education). So, actually we are just jumping and hoping that we are able to make it. We have saved some money and there is family and friends around to help us starting up. We take a year to see if we can make it and like it, otherwise we can still return to Europe.
As for your dream, I would recommend you to try and live it. What is there to loose? Life is short, better enjoy it when you still can.

pPamela
User
spacer line

A friend told me about this story of a Westerner living on shores of Lake Maninjau. Thought I would like to share the link with you all.
http://www.travelblog.org/Asia(...)nesia/blog-3367.html

Iris, Thanks for your encouragement in regards to my dream, hopefully it will become a reality within the next 18 months. Pamela.

jokebro
User
spacer line

hi latex,
wel sorry dat ik laat reageer op je aanbod om de film te komen kijken.
ik heb geprobeerd je e-mail adres te vinden, maar is me niet gelukt.
kunnen we iets afspreken voor september?

latex40
User
User icon of latex40
spacer line

Hoi jokebro,

mijn e- mail adres kun je vinden door op mijn icon te drukken, voorts ben ik in september in de gordel. vertrek vandaag over 2 weken en kom ergens in oktober terug, dus je bent van harte welkom als je maar even contact opneem groetjes

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,938,588 topic views - 240,533 posts - 13,733 topics - 34,038 members - last post @ 04-12-2020 08:39 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,695,944 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com