indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

hellemai
User
spacer line

hei, I'm coming to study in Yogya for a year (UGM). Have been in town few years back, so I have general idea of the place. I suppose I start to look for a place to stay when I'm already there, but any suggestions (which area, what kind of accommodation etc) and recommendations would be more than welcome. What prices should I expect for a simple room (monthly pay)?

Also thankful for any other info on everyday life in yogya,

Emoticon: Yes!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hellemai,

I have a small house which has four rooms. You can rent a small room, big room or the entire house if you like. There is a bed and storage and if you like you can have AC, desk, ect.ect.

The house is located in a city kampung in north Yogya (Karang Gayam, Depok), close to the outer ring road. 15 minutes by motorbike from Malioboro, 20 minutes from the airport and 30/40 minutes from Kaliurang. It's near many universities and the area is quiet compared to places that have many students in kos.

You can mail me for more details, or ask for it here, I'm glad to supply them to you.

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Early morning Jeroen? Emoticon: Wink

Begin de details te vergeten

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 02-06-2005 07:24 JohanN wrote:
Early morning Jeroen? Emoticon: Wink

Gotta work eeh.. in two minutes Emoticon: Clown But my house now has "4400 Watt listrik dan heater air". Emoticon: Smile

JohanN
User
User icon of JohanN
spacer line

Cool runnings. 2,5 weeks left for us. Then we go.

Begin de details te vergeten

hellemai
User
spacer line

Thanks Jeroen for fast reply, I send you an e-mail

rosetine
User
spacer line

hai jeroun, may i rent one room in your hause? how much i can pay for :
1 night?
1 week?
1 month?
n 1 years?

hehhehehe Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Worship , help me ya. the fix price or we can negatitation?? get discount or not? Emoticon: Yeah right!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Hey Rosetine,

Of course you can.. Just send me an email and we can make a deal for the period you want Emoticon: Puh!

Yerun

spacer line  

dear Jeroen,

If only I knew you 10 years ago, when I was a UGM student... Emoticon: Puh!

Regards

WJ

RienRaket
User
User icon of RienRaket
spacer line

hi hellemai..

I am currently in Yogya for my research..so maybe I can be of some use to you Emoticon: Smile I am living with in a guesthouse with an american student, it is $55 dolar per week incl drinks, laundry and breakfast and a nice place to stay the first week and from which you can arrange kos and get the meet a lot of people.

you can send me email at rienraketRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com for more info..

greetings from Yogya Emoticon: Puh!

Rien

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

75,395,302 topic views - 233,700 posts - 13,689 topics - 24,554 members - last post @ 21-09-2019 19:16 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

123,491,554 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com