indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

hobo1
User
spacer line

I live in Indonesia - and neither the press, nor the gossip chain can be trusted to give you the full truth. However, from what I have heard (gossip), the Australian girl has made many trips to Indonesia, and the police had evidence she was dealing with drugs before. I guess they were just waiting for her return at the airport to catch her with the goods.

I hear she will be getting a new trial soon, so perhaps more of the truth will come out. As of today, all the facts just don't seem be conclusive. I am fairly sure she will get a fair trail - whether it is fully reported or not is a different story.

Hideaway Bungalow in Kuta Lombok - check my homepage

Gumleaf
User
User icon of Gumleaf
spacer line

Being an Australian .. the same as "wobatos" .. I gotta say what an embarrassing idiot he is.
He said we should boycott "the barbaric country" that meddles with your luggage.
If the "wombat brain" bothered to read any papers or watch TV .. he would know that Corbys bags were "meddled with" here in Australia .. at Brisbane Airport to be exact.
So the question is "wombatos" ... do we boycott Australia or will you let us just boycott Queensland or Brisbane? ... over to you "oh illiterate one"

Emoticon: Shiny

Leopelzer
User
spacer line

WOMBATOS: I onlay can say: Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Laugh out loud

the_gee
User
User icon of the_gee
spacer line

think of the resources/money that would be available to the community if soft drugs would be free for everyone......No more huge amounst of resources allocated to preventing this supposed "crime" . For instance, alcohol is available for evrybody to buy, and not everybody is an alcoholic. I say give the people their own choice and free everything. In the netherlands soft drugs are for free, and we are not all drug addicts, no not even in amsterdam (haha). It is even so that the netherlands has one of the lowest percentage of soft drug users in europe.

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Dear Wombatos,
are you sure you do not want to boycott all of SE-Asia or maybe all of Asia or maybe all countries except Australia?

You should really consider this, because all of these countries will do about the same as Indonesia is doing....

So, no more holidays outside Australia. Emoticon: Very funny

Greetings,

A.A.

spacer line  

nice to see wombat whatever has the balls to answer but praise to sahabat-excellent advice. thank you Emoticon: Shiny

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

sahabat is just a hypocrite.

talking as if the drug problem is imported by foreigners, at least for cannabis its homegrown.

www.apaic.org/TRENDS/Indonesia.htm

most convicted smugglers were caught with heroin and that really needs to be imported

but why bring cannabis there?!?! thats still the major weak point in this schapelle case imo

and what are 9 australians convicted for dealing/smuggling cannabis compared to 2500 indonesians.

why is it indonesian police mostly caughts only the little smugglers and not the bosses behind (corruption/money?!) and sentence most(in heroin cases) of this poor souls to death penalty(yes imo death penalty is barbaric and just an PR act to please the stupid masses)

pPamela
User
spacer line

I think we ALL KNOW why it is only the little smugglers getting caught, with out spelling it out here!!!!!!
Pamela

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Have seen Indonesian Kaskus site about : Sinetron Aussie 2

Michelle tiba2 masuk Islam
www.smh.com.au/news
Comments from an Indonesian Kaskus member :

Do they think we are a bunch of Idiots ?

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

G_long
User
spacer line

Sascha wrote:
and what are 9 australians convicted for dealing/smuggling cannabis compared to 2500 indonesians.

why is it indonesian police mostly caughts only the little smugglers

Just for correction as far as I know from Australian TV and news paper
9 Australian were smuggling heroine not Cannabis and they are not the little smuggler.

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Didnt meant the Bali nine. Heroin is a more serious matter even i dont see death penalty helps. Ending somebodies life is also a serious matter. And i dont think anybody on this world is grown up enough to judge about that.
I dont believe in afterlife of any sort, so how could i end somebodies else existence in this world?!

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Death penalty would in general be okay if:....

Judges would never, never make mistakes...

But, in reality they also make mistakes.

So, death penalty is perhaps not such a good idea. Emoticon: Cooool

Annalies
User
spacer line

I'm really suprised to read all these reactions. Wishing people to burn in hell, when they express an opinion, not-well-thought-of. I can't imagine you would wish someone something like that, you shouldn't wish that to anyone.
Maybe Wombatos will not respond because he/she is overruled by all these different opinions. Learned his/her lesson.
Thinking of the circumstances in which many Indonesians live, it is very unwise to boycot a country with people that poor and innocent. Many many people are already without a job, after the bombing in Bali en Jakarta, and also after the tsunami. Please keep visiting Indonesia.

It is better to think a little longer before saying something and make sure it only contains good arguments.
Selamat siang, dari Belanda

Leopelzer
User
spacer line

On 18-08-2005 09:30 Leopelzer wrote:
WOMBATOS: I only can say: Emoticon: Nooo Emoticon: Stupid Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 24-07-2005 10:23 krukcor wrote:
Apart from this: it is good that sometimes somebody gives another opinion about a country than is only judged exaggerated positive in this forum.
Indonesians as well as foreign Indonesia-lovers have to learn to accept criticism because you probably can learn from criticism and take a look at things from another point of view.

Krukcor, It is still judged exaggerated positive on this forum after 3 months. And criticism is still not well accepted by a lot of forummembers. And probably will be never accepted. It doesn't help this country anyway if the inhabitants (and their supporters) cannot accept any critics about Indahnesia ("beautiful" Indonesia). Emoticon: Stupid

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 23-10-2005 11:05 Yogya-Bali wrote:

Krukcor, It is still judged exaggerated positive on this forum after 3 months. And criticism is still not well accepted by a lot of forummembers. And probably will be never accepted. It doesnt help this country anyway if the inhabitants (and their supporters) cannot accept any critics about Indahnesia ("beautiful" Indonesia). Emoticon: Stupid

Criticism is still not wel accepted by a lot of forummembers.
WHO ARE THEY ??.
I think / sure that positive criticism is always welcome.
About positive or not positive is a matter of the lookingglass of the people.
And you can discuss it .
Like this topic : someone will boycot ALL of indonesia because a female australian drugtraffiker was convicted.
He or she can discuss about the length of the punishment.
But not about "Boycot All of Indonesia ".
I will gladly joint the discussion about the lenght of the punishment .
With or without omong kosong and Bintang.
But about the last , I can only say F..k Y.u .

aponto
User
spacer line

Dear Sidia,

Di mana bumi dipijak,di sana langit dijungung
....................................................................................................................................

""Like this topic : someone will boycot ALL of indonesia because a female australian drugtraffiker was convicted.
He or she can discuss about the length of the punishment.
But not about "Boycot All of Indonesia ".
I will gladly joint the discussion about the lenght of the punishment .
With or without omong kosong and Bintang.
But about the last , I can only say F..k Y.u .""
.......................................................................................................................................

Semuanya omong kosong belaka.

semoga cepat sembuh

aponto
MODERATOR BREAK

Can we keep the language in English please? Thanks!

Placed by Jeroen @ 23-10-2005 17:34

aponto
User
spacer line

Dear Jeroen/moderator

Sorry,I have no excuses,you are right
I was too much involved with this msgge
Again sorry
Aponto

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Don't worry about it too much. Generally you are a perfect user Emoticon: Wink

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 23-10-2005 17:32 aponto wrote:

Di mana bumi dipijak,di sana langit dijungung

When you are in an another country you should respect the countryrules.

(sorry for my tarzan english )

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

I think Wombatos was Killroy,
He was here now he is there,
He stil survives 'cause people think he was here .......

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Papuan
User
spacer line

On 31-05-2005 17:33 wombatos wrote:

Dont go to this barbaric country (...)
These people dont value life as we do. I could not reccomend
anyone to travel to this land with bad laws (...)

I recommend you do advertise to boycot USA too.

There, some officials respect life so much they have death penalty,
and many citizens agree with that ! Emoticon: Worship

Papuan
User
spacer line

On 05-06-2005 14:57 Albert wrote:

And what about the attitude of Indonesians?
Of Indonesian Moslims, etc. towards western people or those with an other religion? Are you Indonesian people all Saints?

Maybe you're blind or somethingb is missing in you brain. Don't know Emoticon: Clown

Don't cut the sentence.

That's NOT "We indonesians don't want australians"
but
"We indonesians don't want australians with an attitude like that "

Quite different, don't you ?

kroepoek
User
User icon of kroepoek
spacer line

haha, wat een faker al niet teweeg brengt....

laten we een dergelijk figuur toch gewoon niet serieus nemen..........

kan me verder van de boycot van Irak herinneren dat er in die periode 600.000 kids stierven die geen medische zorg meer konden krijgen.............!!

en nu weer interessante topics!

be true to yourself and you' ll never fall

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,676,068 topic views - 220,081 posts - 13,389 topics - 15,546 members - last post @ 30-03-2017 10:06 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,792,037 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com