indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sahabat
User
spacer line

Nona
Apa kabar?
If people visit our country ya,they have to repek our rules.
We are here now ya for fam.visit.Here is not Jawa (I realise because I have flu)
Emoticon: Yeah right! . Emoticon: Yawn .The emoticon is nice ya?
If orang asing will come to our country,always welcome toch.But leave the drugs in your home country .Drugs is for poor minded people who miss something in life.
Also Alcohol and gamble.But I will not moralise.People must do what is the best for them,only it is better not to transport over the world incl. Indonesia.
Baik Baik Ya
Sahabat

nona
User
spacer line

I agree with you sahabat, like I said in my previous answer in this topic, the most of the time drugs coming from outsider, I knew before we dont have that kind of problem, as you know in Jakarta pusat where the nightclub is, a lot of african people also are trying to sell that stuff, that make me sick.

So, whether people guilty or not guilty there is a strong reason, why she or he be convicted by the authorities, so I dont feel sorry for those kind people, when you not carefully or you start play with the fire, only to get thousand .......euro or dollar, but would be convicted and there is a hard penalty.

sahabat
User
spacer line

nona
okay ya ,i agree

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

of course , indonesia need tourism (and not only the bule tourism) but not all kind tourism for every price like drugs and prostitution.
the genuine tourist and friends of indonesia are always welcome

selamat datang

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

ALbert and Jantje..Please read my quotes better...

Only and I repeat, ONLY Australians with an attitude LIKE HIS (WOMBATOS' )...
Do you justify their behaviour when they are screaming to get their money back which they gave to the tsunami victims?
And Does The Netherlands want moslems with a Radical attitude entering The Netherlands?? No, I don't think so and Dutch people are also not waiting for moslem people with an attitude like that. Or how about the Youth of the Dutch Antilles? Isn't the Minister of Integration avoiding bad Antillian guys from the Antilles? And there are a lot of dutch examples!

En jantje, toerisme is inderdaad goed voor het land, Volgens de Jakarta Post van gisteren (lees 6 Juni), hebben Europeanen in Indonesie een veel betere imago opdat zij meer interesse hebben in de cultuur en de mensen. Ook stijgt het aantal toeristen uit China,HongKong etc opmerkelijk. Maar sommige Australiers moeten niet denken dat het Indonesische eiland alleen afhankelijk is van hun. Als je de Jakarta Post van de afgelopen weken hebt gelezen weet je wel wat ik bedoel. De meningen van sommige Australiers zijn bijzonder extreem van het " terugnemen van het geld voor de tsunami victims" tot het versturen van dreigbrieven etc. naar de Indonesische ambassade en de Denpasar Court (The Jakarta Post 7 juni).

But it doesn't matter what the outcome is of this whole situation, luckely the Indonesian government as well as the Australian government realizes that their countries have to strenghten their relations in order to get economic benifits of it in are not influenced by stupid individual actions!

eenheid in verscheidenheid

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

To our one and only webmaster:

Yerun I think you better close this topic; this person is not reacting to all the reactions !!!
Look at the date he started to post this topic: This is an example of somebody,
whose aim is only to annoy the other forum-members; probably a hoax or some sort of 'scriptkiddy' trying to get grown-up.
As for me .... bye Wambatos !!!
You know what they say about such people: they only know from: "Hear ...
saying"

Greets .... Anis

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

sahabat
User
spacer line

Anis,
Why the energy to one mssge of wambatos?
Whether this is forum or daily reality,inform you fellow men about positive things in Indonesia .Peolple who have sincere intentions,ignore the bad ones.
tidak ada gunanya untuk dilakukan
Sahabat

spacer line  

Dear all,

I am new to this site, but I would like to comment.
We don't know whether she is innocent or not, yet we cannot just boycott or ban everyone because of that. There are good people and bad people everywhere and to generalize that all Indonesians are bad.
Kepada semua teman-teman di Australia, semoga paham dan mengerti. Semoga Tuhan memberkati kita semua, termasuk Corby.

WJ

pPamela
User
spacer line

I am Australian like Jason and I love Indonesia and her people very much and when people say they want to boycott Indonesia and take back their donations from Aceh I just feel so ashamed to hear that attitude from fellow australians.
Hopefully the majority of Australians are NOT like that.
From my perspective all this frenzied anger has been created by the media, newspapers, television, radio you name it, organisations who knew they were onto a good story all those months ago.
And my God have they made money out it.
Channel 9 here in Australia has milked this story for it can and so much of it has been in the poorest of taste. They have no conscience, it is all about the bottom line and they do not care how much friction and frenzy they create out in the public domain. Probably the more, the better so it sells more.
Corby is an attractive looking, sexy looking, vulnerable looking young woman and the media knew they could exploit this story from that angle very well.
Such as "Look at her, attractive young woman she has been hard done by."
Had she been an scruffy looking guy with bad skin ,then the media would have stayed clear (ignored) or taken the alternative route of HE IS GUILTY.
It is correct to say no-one knows if she is guilty or not, only SHE knows that.
And is she going to admit she is guilty, of course not, she does not want to be shot by a firing squad.
Let the court rule as they see fit.
And let us all be human about this.
The average Indonesian person who depends on the travellers' rupiah HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ALL THIS.
Why then, give them a hard time about this by threatening to take away their income.
And as for the people in Aceh, how any human being from any country could possibly utter such disgusting words and thoughts "about wanting to take back their donations " is beyond my understanding.
I feel physically sick every time I think about this.

Interesting how the Bali 9 are not getting the same publicity, yes drugs were found on some of their bodies, but one must note that, they ARE NOT attractive looking like Corby.
Pamela. (regular visitor to Indonesia.)

sahabat
User
spacer line

Dear readers,
Having an opninion about this topic is ok.
Where you live is not important,but (see my previous mssge)
please respect the rules in my country.
Life begins with respect.
As you know,everybody is welcome in Indonesiah and enjoy it but leave your habits for your homecountry.

Emoticon: Yes!
Sahabat
Don't forget you are not indonesian.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Sahabat yth.,

Are you from the INDOnesian secret servive; or is this censorship Sahabatstyle ???
Wambatos just do not have any guts to react against the people that joined this topic !!!
Other Australian do not have any trouble to express their way of thinking ....

Greets .... Anis

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

ron broens
User
spacer line

In holland many people use to say: Where there is smoke there is fire, so please , don't convict indonesia by just reading the papers and reading the news.
And just watch your luggage, our suitcases are stuffed so nothing can be added, like most people who return from indonesia. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

spacer line  

drugs smuggling is not smart!! In Indonesia almost everyday people go to jail because of drugs trafficing, ESPECIALLY Aussies!

I think there is a problem with the Australian government that should inform people that drug trafficing is forbidden in Indonesia. Even to Bali!! Bali where you can buy marihuana on every streetcorner.... then again, even buying and using it locally on the wrong moment can also be a trip one-way to jail!! Alot of people just dont seem to realise. Penalties are severe!!

Drug using is in my opinion always bad, but in an country where you don't know the exact law is just plain stupid.

spacer line  

by the way, I always use a flightbag with a padlock with my bags to ANY country so I always know whether or not it has been tampered with.

sahabat
User
spacer line

On 18-06-2005 14:25 AnisJ wrote:
Sahabat yth.,

Wambatos just do not have any guts to react against the people that joined this topic !!!
Other Australian do not have any trouble to express their way of thinking ....

Greets ....

Answer:

Yth,
Again,people who are going abroad,have to respek all rules which belong to the country where they stay.If you don't,you might have trouble .

Answer:

No censorship or secret service.I am partly retired,partly still working as accountmanager.
Anyway I find it a funny remark Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Bye bye
Sahabat

spacer line  

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no country
It's isn't hard to do
No need to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say I am a dreamer
But I am not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Imagine no possession
I wonder if "we" can
No need to greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

Regards to everyone here!

WJ

Bernard
User
spacer line

Yes Johny !

You have the best answer and hope that will close this topic once and for ever !

Imagine there's no country

it's isn't hard to do

No need to kill or die for

And no religion too

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

And sharing the love we have to all.... Emoticon: Yes! .

TeaLeaves
User
User icon of TeaLeaves
spacer line

WOmabat is just that...a wombat
Ie: a westie dude who lives on the government doll, never left his westie suburb, wastes all his money on dope and whinge about matters that are completely foreign and he knows nothing about, oh and this womabt also "parrots" whatever other westie said on radio talk shows.

even if corby was innoscent it only means that australia's rotten airport security system is to blame, not bali nor anyone else.

go back to your hole wombat

krukcor
User
User icon of krukcor
spacer line

Sorry, but a lot of childish behaviour on this topic. Why is it wrong that people like Wombatos put a negative opinion about Indonesia on this forum? Not everything is okay in this country. Don't think that the sun is always shining. Putting drugs in the bags of foreigners is a common use of the Indonesian police. Just to let you buy yourself out of trouble for a few millions of rupiahs.
Apart from this: it is good that sometimes somebody gives another opinion about a country than is only judged exaggerated positive in this forum.
Indonesians as well as foreign Indonesia-lovers have to learn to accept criticism because you probably can learn from criticism and take a look at things from another point of view.
I'm living now already 17 years in Indonesia and it is living in a jungle (but to be honest, I love this jungle).

krukcor
User
User icon of krukcor
spacer line

Sorry, but a lot of childish behaviour on this topic. Why is it wrong that people like Wombatos put a negative opinion about Indonesia on this forum? Not everything is okay in this country. Don't think that the sun is always shining. Putting drugs in the bags of foreigners is a common use of the Indonesian police. Just to let you buy yourself out of trouble for a few millions of rupiahs.
Apart from this: it is good that sometimes somebody gives another opinion about a country than is only judged exaggerated positive in this forum.
Indonesians as well as foreign Indonesia-lovers have to learn to accept criticism because you probably can learn from criticism and take a look at things from another point of view.
I'm living now already 17 years in Indonesia and it is living in a jungle (but to be honest, I love this jungle).

rosetine
User
spacer line

PEACE!! maybe he was emotional when he wrote that message, better we buy him 6 beer , sit down in the terasse n n accompany him n after he can change his opinion. Emoticon: Shiny are u agree jerroun??

rosetine
User
spacer line

PEACE!! maybe he was emotional when he wrote that message, better we buy him 6 beer , sit down in the terasse n n accompany him n after he can change his opinion. Emoticon: Shiny are u agree jerroun?? Emoticon: Worship

pbywater
User
User icon of pbywater
spacer line

On 31-05-2005 17:33 wombatos wrote:
Dont go to this barbaric country unless you want your bags tampered with and would like to spend 20 years in jail. Yes it could happen to you or your sons or daughters. These people dont value life as we do. I could not reccomend anyone to travel to this land with bad laws and evil judiciary systems.

BOYCOTT BALI AND ALL OF INDONESIA

TAKE BACK YOUR DONATIONS FOR RELIEF

i quote this in disbelief, why any one sane or not would say something like this is inconceivable to me....and i feel ashamed that this is coming from an australian...anything to defame another country without a reason, or even with a reason for that matter, is utterly stupid, and should be punishable by law.

and as for Shapelle, there is much the news in australia has not told about her...like her family's drug history...if u cant proove shes innocent, then she should be in jail, and dont put down a country's legal system just because u dont know how it works.

That said, id like to say, ive never been to indonesia, but i would love to visit, it seems like such a beautiful country, and if the people who come from indonesia to study here are an example of the people in indonesia, then a country full of beautiful and kind people also...like paradise almost...one day.......

all i need now is some $$$...oh and i should get a passport soon i guess

gulpener
User
User icon of gulpener
spacer line

On 05-06-2005 18:08 nona wrote:

, in amsterdam drugs, smuggling as normal daily life,

That is not true at all. Emoticon: Cry

apa saja...

leveni
User
spacer line

My thoughts

For those who think Indonesian courts are no good, compared to Australian courts they are great. Look at this article about Chika Honda
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chika_Honda

I prefer the Indonesian inquisitorial judicial system to our Australian adversarial judicial system. Research the differences your selves and tell us what you think.

I would like to make one more point.
Many people say that she was presumed guilty by the court before the trial started. This is wrong. There was no presumption to start of with. Neither guilt nor innocence was presumed. In fact the prosecution had to prove she was guilty and back up their claims with evidence. A good article on this is
http://www.theswanker.com/maca(...)indonesias_lega.html

Children nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannise their teachers. --- Socrates

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

50,551,837 topic views - 222,904 posts - 13,503 topics - 16,518 members - last post @ 18-10-2017 05:16 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

90,975,796 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com