indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

wombatos
User
spacer line

Dont go to this barbaric country unless you want your bags tampered with and would like to spend 20 years in jail. Yes it could happen to you or your sons or daughters. These people dont value life as we do. I could not reccomend anyone to travel to this land with bad laws and evil judiciary systems.
BOYCOTT BALI AND ALL OF INDONESIA
TAKE BACK YOUR DONATIONS FOR RELIEF

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Why should I boycott a country I love where just an Aussie is convicted of smuggling drugs? Nah.. I'll just go there and take care of my stuff. I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with Ms. Corby being convicted in this way.

Pretty pathetic you are, shouting that we should also take back our donations for relief efforts in Aceh, people who have nothing, read NOTHING, to do with a drug smuggling woman. Emoticon: Nooo I donated my money in cash Rupiah's when I was there, so it's not even possible to take it back even if I wanted to. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

sahabat
User
spacer line

You must be very tired.I would advise you to unstress yourself by switching off
the computer ,go to the kitchen and prepare a good meal
Emoticon: Yes!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

by the way Wombatos, have you EVER been in Indonesia? I really doubt it. But follow Sahabat's advice, take a nap and you will be ashamed tomorrow about what you said today.

sahabat
User
spacer line

Jeroen,
You seem to me a person with a balanced mind
I would advise you not to give any comments on stressed mssges.
Perhaps mr Wombatos doesn't feel well
baik baik ya
Sahabat

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Sahabat,

Thanks for the advice.... I was just reacting because someone thinks not donating for Aceh has anything to do with a drugs conviction in Bali. Talking about short-sightednes... aargh.. ooh well.. I'll just keep it at that. It's probably a user which will never return. Emoticon: Clown

Yerun

Bernard
User
spacer line

Bali is Paradise for me , still is and will always be. Just to bad if some kid play with fire .... Don't ever forget that when you travel around the world you don't carry your owmn country law even with your passport you're not eligible for a free pass.

And don't put all the people in the bag for somekind of lack of justice , I think and I'm positive that even in our "suppose civilise country" we have the same lack of justice somewhere somehow !
Just take a look in the newspaper of the day ! You'll find at least one..a day..minimum

There's a difference between a Tsunami and a bag of drug......! Come on...

nona
User
spacer line

wambatos, that is the crazy things coming out from your mouth, how come you have such a minder thinking ??????
if indonesian authorities convict this person to be punished there is a reason, I dont feel pity about this situation, just dont start it. You should see things two side not only one side of you.
look what the drugs can destroyed people and children and future. How come you just easy to say that dont go to this island, there is nothing to do with this island, the people you as outsider destroyed the environment.
if I knew long or many years Indonesia never involved with people with dealing drugs, enz, that because coming from outsider.
So, dont estimated to people who love this country, if you dont just keep your mouth shut !!!!!

nona
User
spacer line

sahabat, I am the one open my mouth to wambato, gosss what a low minder ????
dont worry, we all family from this forum, jeroen you may not like it what I said, but I just dont like people start in this forum, like W....A...M....B...A...T....O......

sahabat
User
spacer line

ok nona,
I agree with you,but nona can you tell me where is a forum like this where I can speak bahasa?
baik baik ya
sahabat

nona
User
spacer line

thuis bij me, dirumah saya.ha.....ha.....

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

As long as the Aussies do all the smokkeling, we Dutch - who have our own drugs plantation in our back yard - don't need to take it with us. Emoticon: I love it

After all, according to the US & France we are "the" major drug traffic country in Europe. Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: I love it Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Yeah right!

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

I am Indonesian. I am really sorry for her. I am not agree with death pinalty in Asean & USA but I can changes that rules Emoticon: Frustrated
She is still lucky only 20 years not death pinalty. I am really hope that girl is not gulty Emoticon: Smile . Maybe somebody put it in her lugage... Emoticon: Confused

But if you are really carefully of course doesn't happen. Many times travel warning to ASEAN don't try smugling drugs.
I am sorry also for Indonesian peoples sometimes to naive to deal with it. I don't know ? maybe as Holland just make legal....

I believe with Justice Emoticon: Yes! , if the girl not gulty someday she will be free.... Emoticon: Shiny
We wait & see.....

Bogor
User
User icon of Bogor
spacer line

correction : I can not changes that rules

sahabat
User
spacer line

nona,
dirumah saya ? hahaha
itu cuma main-main saja kok.
dari mana ?Jawa ?
salam untuk yg di rumah
sahabat Emoticon: Bye bye

sahabat
User
spacer line

Bogor,
dengan segala rÚspÚk tetapi saya tidak sependapat dengan Anda
sorry readers,I said that I don't agree with mssge.
You know Bogor,if people visit a foreign country including our country they must realize to respek our rules and culture .Those who think that we Indonesians are naief or stupid take a risk,a big risk.
I agree with people who say Emoticon: Yes! ou want to use drug.do it in the country where you live.Don't bother us.
wassalam
sahabat

nona
User
spacer line

sahabat ik ben in kota kembang geboren, weet je toch, bandung.

nona
User
spacer line

Bogor, I think you the one is very naive, like you said perhaps somebody else put something in her bag, sometime this word does make any sence, but the reality sometime diffferent what you think.

so, the only one solution the truth will speak and evidence. Perhaps I am a bit hard with this situation, but dont forget, as we know if you get in to it in this situation or not , no matter you said I am not guilty , but the truth there is something in the bag.
so, sometime is very simple. Just happened the guy from holland who staying in jail in Thailand, the reality he is guilty, but why he is no free . I can not judged him, just a lot of crazy things around the world.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

Ai ... ai ...,

Wambatos, where are you ??? Are you a hoax ???
"Why do you not aswer the reactions ???"
Do not see it only from the only one-side view, but also from the other side !!!
Or have you already hide yourself in your own tree with self-complaint that this world is too bad for wambats .....

Greets ... Anis.

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Sad to read such message,but you cannot judge a whole country and its people by one bad experience.As far as i am concerned drug-business is stupid.one knows you risk your life carrying it in Asia.Too many people allready tried and paid heavy for smuggling and everyone is warned,so bit stupid to do it and afterwards say...bad country. Emoticon: Blush

spacer line  

WOMBATOS..!!!

IF YOU REALLY WANNA DO THAT..THEN DO IT..

WE INDONESIANS DON'T NEED AUSTRALIANS WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT

And may y YOU "WOMBATOS burn in HELL with your quote "Take back the relief for the tsunami victims"
Really, i hope all australians who support that, will burn in Hell...

eenheid in verscheidenheid

Jantje
User
spacer line

On 05-06-2005 13:23 fajarsantoso wrote:
Really, i hope all australians who support that, will burn in Hell...

...and you're Indonesian? With a future outlook of 2 days? Emoticon: Confused Bule tourism is good for this country. It generates income for the government and the people.
Bule tourisme is very welcome in Indonesia. Including Austrailians. Emoticon: Angry

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 05-06-2005 13:23 fajarsantoso wrote:
WOMBATOS..!!!
WE INDONESIANS DONT NEED AUSTRALIANS WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT

And what about the attitude of Indonesians?

Of Indonesian Moslims, etc. towards western people or those with an other religion? Are you Indonesian people all Saints?

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Jason
User
spacer line

I am an Australian who has experienced the culture of the Indonesian people, personally I think they are very polite and nice people, It is unfortunate about what has happened to Ms. Corby, who are we to say if she is guilty or innocent, I think that decision should be left to the Indonesian courts and she must face what ever penalty they decide, like 20 years. The Australian public is really over reacting on this and it makes me sad to see what type of people we are really becoming, the Australian public is becoming more and more racist each year, I know from personal experience just by talking to my own family and friends about Indonesia. It is so sad. Emoticon: Cry

nona
User
spacer line

I am agree with you Jason, I think just left to the authorities to decide whether she is guilty or not guilty, may be she is concience.

I think the best we can do we should aware with this kind of probleem, in amsterdam drugs, smuggling as normal daily life, but as Indonesia people or country is still a bit difficult to face it everyday.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,908,676 topic views - 222,128 posts - 13,484 topics - 16,232 members - last post @ 20-09-2017 16:23 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,959,606 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com