indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (4 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Does anybody have Sie Djin Koei comics for sale? I used to have them in the early 60's and would like reacquire them. Thanks, Johan

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Johan,

You should have reacted when I posted it Emoticon: Bye bye

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

spacer line  

Joined the forum just a couple of days ago.

spacer line  

Sie Djin Koei who is strong and eats alot? Who lead the war to Korea (Ko Le)? I remember I read it when I was younger

londoh
User
User icon of londoh
spacer line

Not so long ago I bought some comic books, because they were cheap.
They are from 1961 and still in the old spelling, with nice drawings.
The price was Rp 15,- then.

Kind regards.`

spacer line  

Dear all,

I just remember that in recent years some classic Chinese stories are reprinted, like Sam Kok, etc (although not comics) - who knows there is a reprinted of Sie Djin Koei. You can check at Gramedia.

WJ

P.S. Oh Londoh, you bought Kho Ping Hoo's. Emoticon: Smile I used to read some of his writings when I was a kid.

spacer line  

Through Google, I found out that Cornell U. library has old copies of the printed version of SDK. The librarian was kindly enough to copy the work and ship it to me. Like Londoh wrote, the spelling and the idiome came from bygone era; still nice to have though. I am looking for reprints or old copies of the comic version.
Johan.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

94,636,337 topic views - 242,018 posts - 13,760 topics - 35,453 members - last post @ 16-10-2021 18:44 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

154,285,143 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com