indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

As a writer for indahnesia.com , my readers can also view my own creative website , and I would like to have their comments here.

Thanks for all your visits.

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

martin
User
spacer line

Well, Akbar As your writings, your website looks pretty good for a beginner as well !!!

Blog Bot
spacer line

Ali, Havent seen your writings lately in this website, But your new website address looks promising as well in future.....I checked it, especially the photo section was cool !...very hard today to see that way of describing things as you do....

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

I liked looking at your site very much...makes me feel closer to my fiancee. Emoticon: Yes!

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Is your fiancee in jakarta, and if he is here in Jakarta....I bet he is having a good time,,so dont worry about him... Emoticon: Shiny

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

No it's the other way round...She is in Jakarta Emoticon: Red face

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Veer,,,give me a email anytime,,if u need special info on Jakarta...I would be happy to help u....

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Ali,my email is allready shown in "profile",but here it is again...jr.vanderveerRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.planet.nl...but my family in Jakarta helps a lot and I will be fine...thanks for the offer. Emoticon: Wink

maria
User
spacer line

As Creative you are always ,,,Your website again comes as a good break for we Jakartans ..........................Good site

janss557
User
spacer line

I heard somebody refer to the Pizza Man as: "Waduh, panas!"

Dia sedang teriak karena kepanasan.

(He's crying because he burned his hands!)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Nice suggestion, .....I will put it on my web ....Thanks a lot

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Nice suggestion, .....I will put it on my web ....Thanks a lot

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I have got a new guestbook on my website ,and a FREE Classified s section as well. Emoticon: Wink Emoticon: Smile www.cometojakarta.com

maria
User
spacer line

Can I know who is the leader whose campaign has reached to public toilets hahahaha,,,cant see clear in your pic...

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

If i am not wrong the picture in the Ads were of Susilo...a ex, Minister of parliament

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Hi Ali,

I peeked your website...very cool! just a little suggestion..can you also tell us where to hang out...such as good places (I mean fun) with good people...or what would you recommend when visiting Jakarta..

I visited Indonesia 2 years ago, and had no clue what to do... we were staying at the Borobudur hotel, and dang it , the discotheque would not allow us to come in because my hubby had shorts on.. he murmured,"not in a million years, I will wear long pants to go discoing in Jakarta!". (Even with his shorts on, he will sweat a lot because of the humidtiy.. can not imagine wearing long pants).

Sooooooo, it would be great if you could cover some places ( again, to hang out ), and why did you pick that place as a favorite place(s).

Thanks,
Desi Clark Emoticon: Yes!

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Well may be it was a disco in a hotel thats why they didnt allow , but there are many fun places in Kemang , specially for expatriates , This week I will be writing on them , So stay tuned..

And even some places where only tourists ,expatriates are allowed,,,like Sportsman cafe , La fonta , etc...

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

And by the way thanks for your comments on my web,Desi

Aliakbar
www.cometojakarta.com
Explore Jakarta on the web

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

My girlfriend used to work in Borobudur...I know that the luxe-hotels have clothingrules...is nothing new? Emoticon: Nooo

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

speaking about a place for expatriates only.... it reminded about my awful experience in Bali.

I was with my BF (pssst ..not Blue Film okay!) in Bali. One evening we were going to one of expatriates clubs..the security let my BF in, but they stopped and told me to pay..I asked WHY.. the security said because you're not BULE...I was a little bit embarrased..first, when they stopped and asked for money, second: the way they looked at me like I am a NKOTB (New Kid On The Block...you know what I mean)....my BF was waiting and wondering what the hell was going on with me, how come I did not come in...Honest to GOD, it's not about the money...but I guess I felt like I was a whore (ouch!) from their looked or stared at me....

If you come with BULE...I really think they should not charge the NON BULE... unless the NON Bule comes with another NON BULE....

Give me a breaaaaaaaaak!

Emoticon: Clown Desi Clark

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Yes, Here there are cafes where only expatriates are allowed, ......thats true....WNI TIDA BOLEH> how bad and hurting,,when it happens in your own country to you,...hehe

Rgds,
Aliakbar

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I am assuming the owner is bule and married to bule as well, otherwise his/her spouse has to pay to come in.. HA HA HA

Desi Clark

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

hahaha....Cool Joke....Or may be the owner is not married ....
a diff type may be Emoticon: Nooo

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

well A cool new article will be coming up related to the icon in my profile soon...!! stay tuned..

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

well A cool new article will be coming up related to the icon in my profile soon...!! stay

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,316,849 topic views - 233,342 posts - 13,683 topics - 23,677 members - last post @ 20-08-2019 16:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,198,145 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com