indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Website & forum information > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Active now is the password mailer page. If you have lost your password, you can use this page to receive a new password. Simply fill in your username or email address and read the email you receive.

Emoticon: Confused Where can I find it? Emoticon: Confused
The passmailer can be found [url=http;//forum.indahnesia.com/passmailer.php] here [/url], but also via the login and register screens.

Emoticon: Confused But now everyone can get a new password for me! Emoticon: Confused
No, that's not possible. If you want to get someone elses password, I would say you don't even try it. Of course it will be checked to who the email will be send. If you want a new password for a friend, a notification email will be send to your friend and not to you. The password won't be changed at this moment.

Only when your friend clicks the link in the email, a new password will be generated and another email to confirm this will be emailed to the same email address.

Be sure that the email address you used to register is still valid, because this won't be changed when asking for a new password.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,925,131 topic views - 238,340 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,628 members - last post @ 07-04-2020 06:00 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,977,516 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com