indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

robertbali
User
spacer line

Is it worth buy electronic suchs as memorycards or the PSP in Indnesia and where to go ?
We will vist Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Denpasar and rest of BAli

Jantje
User
spacer line

Robertbali,
Buy it in Holland or Singapore. More choice and fair deal. Emoticon: Yes!

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Since you're not going to Singapore I'd advice Jakarta if you want to buy a common brand. Recently I bought a digital camera and extra memory in Jakarta because it was cheaper there.
How did I know it was cheaper? Because I visited www. kieskeurig.nl first to see what the lowest prices are. I paid 50 euro less for the Olympus mini mju at Mangga Dua.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

orochi
User
spacer line

Since my PS2 wasn't modified and i did'nt want the hassle of bringing it with me, i bought a new one in Mangga Dua Jakarta. 2.075.000 rupiah i paid for it. This is old version not the slim. The slim is less, about 1.8 juta but they are so sensitive that you can only play for 3 hours or the thing would overheat. So it more expensive in Indo.
Before i went to indo i bought the Nikon 5200 for 265,- euro's. In here it's about 20 to 30 euro cheaper. Some of the sd cards are more expensive though.
Be aware that the PS2 in indo is not completely build with the original parts and therefore it is not original. You maybe get problems with the customs in your own country!!
John

robertbali
User
spacer line

so no realy cheaper deals ?

BtW I was talking about the PSP (the portable one)

the_gee
User
User icon of the_gee
spacer line

what about on bali??

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,027,794 topic views - 235,014 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,728 members - last post @ 18-11-2019 23:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,844,605 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com