indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi Kinanti,

Schultz apparently thought this is the Dutch General Chat.....thats what his Dutch comment is about....I am sure by now it should be obvious to him this is the English General Chat.... Emoticon: Smile

spacer line  

Thanks Kinanti Pinta--its easier to write in English --but I will keep trying in the Dutch language once in a while---any way Aug.16 is Localmotions " Hau`oli La Hanau " = birthday...also could be my Independence Day.......hahahahhahha Emoticon: Wink
I should let you know that this forum is very interesting.-with knowledgeable people except one or two individuals-- budowono1 and/or friend/cousin --he's too smart or having very destructable ideas---cool down bruddah and take advantage of the good western education systems.. Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

budowono1
User
spacer line

adventage of the good western education systems ???

why our intelect is higher than the westeners.
us asians have higher IQ's for instance my IQ is 118 the standart of a westener is 98 so i do not see the need western education .

west think thhey superior but all technologi comes from our countries

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

ontopic please, thanks

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

On topic I will stay.
It was the first day was in fortunate position to watch the commemorations. And I was stunned! They have here old kinds of "oud-nederlandse spelen" (old dutch games) to celebrate their independence. As there are: touwtrekken (tug-of-war), eieren lopen (walking eggs), koekhappen (here:eating palembang krupuk), zaklopen !!!! walking bags), paalklimmen (climbing a pole) and even eale pulling (paling trekken which is forbidden in the Netherlands)and so on, and so on. Isn't it wonderful that independence is celebrated by holding all kinds of games, originated from the former colonial master). I asked some people about that, but I got this standard glance (meaning what are you talking about?), and when I tried to explain they did not like it that much, as far as I noticed....

budowono1
User
spacer line

did any one go to kedutan Indonesia today i did it was great but not like home.

spacer line  

Jeroen,
my apology for being off base= topic....it was not my intention Emoticon: Wink

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Though bullets should pierce my skin
I shall still strike and march forth
Wounds and poison shall I take aflee
Aflee
'Til the pain and pang should dissapear
And I should care even less
I want to live for another thousand years

(from 'Aku', Chairil Anwar 1943)

~Desi Clark~

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,316,849 topic views - 233,342 posts - 13,683 topics - 23,677 members - last post @ 20-08-2019 16:32 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,198,206 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com