indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Bali Nine linked to major drug syndicate

Will the Indonesian government really take action against the syndicate(s) which have probably been active in Indonesia for quite some time? I can only hope they will.

The nine Australians arrested earlier will probably be charged with things that carry the death penalty, but extradiction is another issue...

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

How on earth did she think she could bring this bag to Bali? Maybe her boyfriend gave her a 'pillow'?? Damn... pretty stupid if you ask me. Any doubt that she has been tricked is gone with me now. Of course I'm still an outside, but hey.. look at the size of that bag... Emoticon: Laugh out loud

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

In Australia they have a different view on this all. She's innocent for sure, so they now want to boycott Bali. But I'm pretty sure they can't live without being/playing ignorant fools for a few days a year. Emoticon: Puh!

Jantje
User
spacer line

Jeroen,
The verdict is out of all proportions and rediculous Emoticon: Nooo . So is the Australian p.o

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 30-05-2005 14:31 Jantje wrote:
Jeroen,
The verdict is out of all proportions and rediculous Emoticon: Nooo . So is the Australian p.o

Do you think so because you are Dutch and know the local laws here (for you it should be 'there')? I'm kind of happy that they finally made some examples. She's lucky she's not executed for this, like in Singapore.

When I entered Indonesia last time there were big signs 'Drugs is death penalty'. Can it be more clear?

Jantje
User
spacer line

No, I donít think applying Dutch law has anything to do with it. I only state my opinion about the matter. I do not wish to jump at conclusions. The example they set is too harsh. As mentioned before in this forum: terrorist get away with murder!

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

But you probably also saw my reaction concerning the terrorist which gets away. That should not be related to one another of course, however it's highly odd that such things happen.

I can't make a 100% proper conclusion as well, but if you see the bag of drugs, I can make at least some conclusion for myself, right? For the rest I don't have a clue whether she is lieing or not, but the court thinks she is.

Ronny
User
spacer line

Hi all Emoticon: semua

I wish the court all the wishdom they need all over the whole country from lovely Indonesia .
Drugs in your pocket ????? [last week in flight k.l.m / jkrt bandara from a.dam /jkrt post ]
Please dont start to cry...just accept the penalty ,no need to say
;so sorry or ;I didn,t know.
If you try to destroy human [ young] life ????? Emoticon: Angry .......Dead by hanging as soon as possible ,even here in China . permisi
Ronny / Beijing

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,914,656 topic views - 240,527 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,037 members - last post @ 03-12-2020 10:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,669,201 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com