indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > A visum to Indonesia.... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hello, I am Dave and newbe. I would like to have an example of a surat undangan, so that my father can stay in Indonesia for lets say 6 months. We have family in Purworejo. So if you have kind of example how to write. I understand that the fam in Purworejo has to write in bahasa, than bring this letter to the Embassy in Jakarta. The embassy than send the letter to the embassy in the Netherlands. Than my father can get the visum for 6 months. Thankyou in advance for helping...kind regards, Dave

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Dave, your father need an sponsorletter.
Your family have to write that sponsor letter and send it to your father include a copy KTP.
With that sponsorletter he can get a visa budaya for 180 days from the Indonesian Embassy of the country where he is live in.
You can find a example of such a letter on the sites of a visa agents.

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

In addition to the post above.
There is no Indonesian embassy in Jakarta. If you mean an embassy from abroad (Netherlands, Uk or whatever); these embassies have nothing to do with applying visa for Indonesia. So, no embassy is sending a letter to another one.

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

On 15-07-2018 16:43 Malam wrote:

With that sponsorletter he can get a visa budaya for 180 days from the Indonesian Embassy of the country where he is live in.

Sorry Anne Mieke I tought that I already made that clear. Emoticon: Blush

Anne Mieke
User
User icon of Anne Mieke
spacer line

On 15-07-2018 20:43 Malam wrote:

[quote removed]

Sorry Anne Mieke I tought that I already made that clear. Emoticon: Blush

On 15-07-2018 10:19 Davesontheroad wrote:
....... I understand that the fam in Purworejo has to write in bahasa, than bring this letter to the Embassy in Jakarta. The embassy than send the letter to the embassy in the Netherlands. .....
I know. Just to be sure the message is understood Emoticon: Smile

Need information about Flores? Take a look at the website "FLORES SURGA KITA" https://www.travel2flores.info/ (including many photo's) Avatar: Sarotari, Larantuka, the exact place the Palmerah bridge will be built. http://www.tidalbridge.com/

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

... and embassies don't send letters, you have to arrange that by yourself.

jstar
User
spacer line

SPONSOR LETTER:

Kepada Yth.:
Bapak Duta Besar Republik Indonesia
Up. Bapak Kepala Bidang Imigrasi
Di Kedutaan Besar RI – Den Haag, Belanda

Dengan hormat,
Saya yang bertanda tangan di bawah ini:
Nama: xxxxxxxx
Tempat / tgl. lahir: Kota / DD MM YYYY
Pekerjaan: xxxxx
Kebangsaan: Indonesia
NIK: 1234567890123456
Alamat: xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx

Dengan ini saya mengajukan permohonan kepada Yang terhormat Bapak Duta Besar RI agar berkenan memberikan Visa Sosial Budaya kepada xxxxxxx xxxxxx saya yang datanya tersebut di bawah ini:
Nama: xxxxx xxxxxxx
Jenis Kelamin: xxxxxxxi
Tempat / tgl. lahir: xxxxxxxx, DD MM YYYY
Pekerjaan: xxxxxxx
Paspor: xx123456
Kebangsaan: Belanda
Tujuan Kunjungan: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Demikianlah permohonan ini saya buat dan atas perhatian serta kebijaksanaan Bapak, saya mengucapkan terima kasih.

Kota, DD MM YYYY
Hormat Saya,

(Nama)

Btw, you can only get 60 days. And you will have to extend with 30 days at the time in Indonesia.

spacer line  

Thanks Jstar and thans all for the ino...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

65,338,756 topic views - 229,477 posts - 13,648 topics - 19,983 members - last post @ 19-12-2018 13:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

110,244,536 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com