indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Other talk > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

I'll be coming to Jakarta in a month to start a design business with Indonesian friends. I'm looking very much forward to this experience - and to make new friends in Jakarta Emoticon: Bye bye

See y'all

Hank
(from Northern Europe)

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Funny!

No reaction what so-ever from our members living in Jakarta.

Nevertheless, good luck and have fun in Indonesia, Hank! Emoticon: Cooool

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

Erlin
User
User icon of Erlin
spacer line

good luck!

muffy
User
spacer line

dear hank ! what kind of design are you doing , is it furniture? please let me know
thanks
muffy

spacer line  

Hai Hank!

Welcome to Jakarta. From which part of Northern Europe are you?

Good Luck!

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

spacer line  

Thanks for your kind replies, guys!

I'm from Scandinavia and my primary design field is graphic design - but industrial as well as furniture are, indeed, within my field of operation. As an architect I tend to look less on the output and more on the initial approach :-)

H

spacer line  

dear Hank,

Good luck to you and hope you will have a fine time here!

WJ

mizzy_nur
User
spacer line

Hello there! I'm Ernie/ 25/ female and from Singapore... I was hoping to make friends in Indonesia or anywhere in the world.... So if there is any, do email me at mizzy_puzzleRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.com.sg ..... Thanks!

ibrahim
User
spacer line

Indonesians are very pleasant and shy people. Stay away from bad people like call-girls and you find truly excellent and warm people.

frubarth
User
spacer line

Welcome to Jakarta, Hank.
Soon you can feel differences between scandinavians people and Indonesian people. Here in Scandinavian, people more cerefully to get know someone new but there in my country, mostly they are more open and easy to get know someone new. Enjoy your time in warm country.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

74,463,371 topic views - 233,390 posts - 13,684 topics - 23,836 members - last post @ 25-08-2019 11:06 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

122,335,025 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com