indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Hello dear forum friends,

Does anyone here has knowledge and/or experience with the shipment of small packages (max 20kg) to Indonesia?
My plan is to ship cosmetics & vitamines from Holland to Indonesia. I saw on the website of TPGpost that a paper is needed from the departemen kesehatan to import these things in Indonesia.
I think,for this small start, It's gonna be an expensive and long procedure to arrange this paper,or am I wrong?My question is: If I sent it by worldpack special do you think I would have any problems if I dont have that paper?
Anyone has experience with the worldpack special service? Do I have good alternatives around the same price? The value of the shipment is not very high,less then 400Euro I think..

Owkay, if anyone thinks he can advise me on this,all suggestions more then welcome!

THX!

Martijn

=edit: fixed=

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

LelyCabe
User
spacer line

Hi Matijn,
to send post, it's depend on service you use, if you using post, you can use regular mail, but it has registered number, so the recipient has the number in hand that you inform, and they can use the number to check it out, wheter the pakage already in indonesia or not, and then to picked the pakage up by himself to post office, by showing id card with the same address on the id card. it just take max two weeks, and i think the price also less than hundred euros.
hope it usefull
gudluck
hope it usefull

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Hello Lely,

Yes it's usefull,the only thing I need to know more is if the package contains vitamines and cremes I wont have problems with customs.I mean, do they check very carefull what's inside? Or you think it's gonna be fine?

Regards,

Martijn

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

79,858,696 topic views - 236,818 posts - 13,712 topics - 28,671 members - last post @ 28-02-2020 18:59 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

130,315,451 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com