indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jiejiebule
User
spacer line

We are looking for people with experience of clothing-import from R.I.

We are a young student managed company how are serious in gaining experience in import/export
At the moment, there is a cooperation with the PolBan universitas Bandung. A shipment of clothes is planned to go from BND to A'dam.

We hope that there are more experienced forum members who can give us more information.
All information is more than welcome.
Perhaps there are members who can recommend good/reliable expeditioners?

~jie2bule~

tristan
User
spacer line

Hello,
I stay 6 months a year on Java and can help You with these things
Spreek Nederlands

mdquay
User
spacer line

Hi,
The group were I work delivers fabric as well as garments all over the world. This is a major textile group in Indonesia. Feel free to contact me for any information or other needs.
In English, Dutch or Indonesian language, whatever you prefer.
Also notice that some of the most advanced textiles (breathable & water-resistant denim) can be delivered (EPIC-fabric, also used by USA Special Forces).
Best regards,
Marco

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,066,962 topic views - 235,022 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,776 members - last post @ 19-11-2019 15:47 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,882,314 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com