indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I am of a strong opinion that people who are found guilty and who have the dare to kill people in acts of terror should be straight away executed .

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

spacer line  

In my opinion they should be given a chance. People change, perhaps they too will change towards the better. Besides, what and who give men the power to take another man's life? If you say that the terrorist (i'd rather call them "fanatics" Emoticon: Wink have already killed therefore they too should be killed, l think it's a naive way of tninking. "An eye for an eye" principle just won't do. A lifetime prison sentence should do justice. But killing is never an answer. Emoticon: Nooo

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

If a suicide bomber attacks, they don't need death centence, because they have already killed themselves in their own act of stupididy (to my opinion).

Others can be permanently removed from society in one way or another. I don't prefer a long term in prison because tax payers then have to pay for the people who want to harm them as well. Maybe something like a Middle Ages dungeon is a nice deal? Doesn't cost much for the tax payers and the terrorist is locked away.

maria
User
spacer line

People who are brain washed with these terrorist activities should be punished in a different way, They should be shown the sad lives of the people who suffer after their foolishness, as example they should be taken to the homes of those poor drivers of Blue bird Taxi group ,and make them feel what they have done....and give a chance for them to improve....

And then amke them realise their follishness. and LIfe prison forever , if they continue their network from these people should be shot down before they confess anything , Because they are nothing more than parasites in the society...

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I agree, The hotel mariott bombing just had casualities of the poor taxi drivers ,.,, I really cant forgive those act of stupidity...
.just imagine these people lose the only sole bread winners in the family,,

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 27-02-2004 05:58 aliakbar wrote:
just imagine these people lose the only sole bread winners in the family,,

I think you make a good point with this, since many families only have one or two people working. The rest it doing something unclear (no offence, that's just as it should be)

Thyee
User
User icon of Thyee
spacer line

Suicide bombers already give themselves death sentence... ; )
It's frightening that one can just blow himself up leaving his loved ones behind...

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

So what do you think would be the main reason for them to be a suicide bomber? does it have anything to do with their family security? Poverty? Heroism? Sickness (mentally)? Threatened by the government.... or simply tired of living (volunteer)..

GOD knows!

PS: I don't think they are stupid...perhaps they have no choice....whether they will do it or not, the end result will be the same.. they are DEAD!

Peace lover,
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

Thyee
User
User icon of Thyee
spacer line

The thought of protecting the religion against unfair treatment and the assurance of heaven...

Saya mungkin salah tapi GOD knows ; )

Peace...

shuisheng
User
spacer line

only treason. The indonesia Constitution kno's no death penalty oficialy

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 30-03-2004 17:16 shuisheng wrote:
only treason. The indonesia Constitution knos no death penalty oficialy

It's not the question whether it's the law right now, but what YOUR opinion is in this context.

shuisheng
User
spacer line

my opinion is crush them crush them for good

budowono1
User
spacer line

it maybe true but panca sila teaches us it is wrong if we want to do it in civilised way we follow the teachings of Pancasila and Death penalty is unecceptable

bangwin
User
User icon of bangwin
spacer line

Yup...I agree with you Budowono.....you're really my guy now... Emoticon: Yes!

spacer line  

Back in the days, there had been a series tragedy related to bombing. People that did this known as ‘suicide combers’, because they often put the bomb in them and let the bomb explode with them. Some might say that these ‘suicide bombers’ should be given death sentence, and some don’t. I would say that I agree that these kinds of people should be given death sentence, because as long as they still alive they will find a way to continue their activity until they reach their goal and killing more people.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

• " .... there is a stong suggestion that 'suicide bombers' speak up for Allah/God/Jawčh; this is a mistake .... God/Allah/Jawčh do not need humans to speak for him ...... besides humans are able to manipulate ..... to me God/Allah/Jawčh is pure .... we humans are not ....."

• 'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

searching
    User
    spacer line

I am of a strong opinion that people who are found guilty and who have the dare to kill people in acts of terror should be straight away executed .

Agree. And also the conspirators and the mastermind.

" .... there is a stong suggestion that 'suicide bombers' speak up for Allah/God/Jawčh; this is a mistake .... God/Allah/Jawčh do not need humans to speak for him ...... besides humans are able to manipulate ..... to me God/Allah/Jawčh is pure .... we humans are not ....."

First of all, nobody might know if the action is prescribed by God or not (some holy book of course prescribes death for God), but the bottomline that it's against humanity and we must stand up for that.

We are human with our own senses to judge what is right or wrong. Don't let some people or some silly book tells you to kill other people for anything.

Find out the real face of Islam, read www. faithfreedom.org

Malam
    User
    User icon of Malam
    spacer line

On 26-05-2007 11:47 searching wrote:

Agree. And also the conspirators and the mastermind.

" .... there is a stong suggestion that suicide bombers speak up for Allah/God/Jawčh; this is a mistake .... God/Allah/Jawčh do not need humans to speak for him ...... besides humans are able to manipulate ..... to me God/Allah/Jawčh is pure .... we humans are not ....."

First of all, nobody might know if the action is prescribed by God or not (some holy book of course prescribes death for God), but the bottomline that its against humanity and we must stand up for that.

For thousant percent I agree with AnisJ

Searching wrote, we are human with own senses to judge what is right or wrong, right and we have to punish them, but we can't sit on a chair of any God en tell who may live or die. Emoticon: Nooo

Malam

dirgantara
    User
    spacer line

I think utilizing them in a labour camp is better.

Like the japanese did in the Second World War. We should use the prisoners(terrorists) to construct infrastructural projects. I have been thinking of constructing houses, roads, traintracks.
    The terrorists should not be allowed to wear religious symbols or read any religious, political or science material.
    And after finishing their sentence they should be send to Papua where they should remain for ten years. Contact should be limited with family members.
    After finishing ten years in Papua they should be placed in an other outer island for another five years where they will have to report to the police every hour between 7.00 AM and 23.00 PM. In this period contact with family members should be banned.
    When the terrorist is proven clean. He or she should report to the police every 5 hours between 6.00 AM and 00.00 PM.
    The former terrorist should be banned to join any religious, political organisation. And should be given a special passport that prevents him from leaving the country.
    The direct family of the extremist/terrorist should not be allowed to work for goverment institutions, the medical sector, the financial sector, transport sector, educational sector.

For a technocratic Indonesia with foreign investors but not foreign owned Indonesian companies

havana45
    User
    spacer line

*An eye for an eye* and the whole world will be blind soon!

reuveul
    User
    User icon of reuveul
    spacer line

Just erase killer's that kill other people,..

easy ,simple, and clean

like to live in ID,but it takes a while to get there

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
    If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,889,266 topic views - 222,098 posts - 13,483 topics - 16,230 members - last post @ 19-09-2017 16:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
    Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,931,422 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com