indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Rahwana
User
spacer line

I have just finished reading the Book D.B.R
(Dibawah Bandera Revolusi)

it cost over a year to read it but it is truely the most magnificant indonesian book ever written Soekarno was agenius i know that many people would disagree with me now days because im sayning that i still beleef in Bung-karno he's words are fantastic he writes with fire in his heart and spoke with such truth and justice i admire the the man alot he when i was litle i used to have a big photo of him in my house in Purowokerto it was an verry old picture of him but it was signatured by him my father was proud of it ad sayd he got it when he was a litle boi of 12 . he always thaught me aboud soekarno how great aand genious the man was so i looked up to him and my father always told me that the two greatest books ever writen where Soekarno bigraph by Cindy adams and D.B.R by achmad Soekarno himselve i injoied reading it i could see Soekarno spoke with fire but also a kind and loving heart he loved his coundtry and people as if we where his children !
when my fatehr gave me the book a year ago i was exited and started reading and lurning more aboud my hero well yesterday i finaly finished the book i took so long because i read every word with thinking aboud the meaning of his words and quotes

well thats all i wanted to say sorry if i talk to much im just so happy
Emoticon: Yes! and i talk to much silly me but good bye mu friends i must go to class now my teacher is getting iritaded by me using internet in her class so see you byeeeeeeeeeee cium

stacy Soetardjo

Hitami
User
spacer line

Soekarno in his time is one of the world leader ! The Dutch dont like him because they lost the war. But for indonesian and for the third world country and for me, Soekarno is still a hero !

As an architect he was very good also, example Hotel Indonesia.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

Hitami,

You forgot to mention the beautiful statues that he left behind in Jakarta. Okay he tried to imitate Mussolini a bit, but I am always amazed when I see them. The hotel Indonesia is indeed a architectural pearl, of which we can only find comparisons in buildings of the communist era in Moscow, East-Berlin and Beijing. It is a pity they are renovating it now. He also did a good job in turning the green Koningsveld into the macadamed Monas park. Still his erotic art collection in the presential palace in Bogor is the best. One of his other fine legacies is that every grand meeting room in Indonesia at least holds 60 enormous chairs for the main guests (preferably in Javanese baroque) and a enormous garuda towering over an even impressing jatiwood contraption for the pimpinan, who can hide behind an oversized nameplate (also in extensive woodcarving).

Hitami
User
spacer line

Diederick,

You forgot also to mention, his testosteron ha ha ha, like i had to wrote before he was a leader and one of the quality is high testosteron....

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Diederick,

Do I need to say more??? Emoticon: Wink

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

80,903,101 topic views - 238,311 posts - 13,717 topics - 29,590 members - last post @ 06-04-2020 05:03 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

131,945,744 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com