indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

Hi everybody!

I'm looking for an apartment or room in Jakarta. Please mail me if you know something between 700.000 and 1.500.000 a month.

Thank you,
edwinRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yours.com

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

sayang
User
User icon of sayang
spacer line

hi papaya,does it matter where in jkt?
an appartment with a max of 1,5juta a month won't be easy, but a room is possible, try longstay in a guesthouse or this one:

griya cikini,Next to Golkar office in Jalan Pegangsaan Barat (near Jl. Surabaya and Stasiun Cikini)
Price : Standard Room Rp. 1.350.000,- per month
VIP Room Rp. 1.700.000,- per month
021-3146663

spacer line  

Hi Edwin..

Where exactly do you want your apartment??
If it's in the area of South Jakarta, i recommend you to look in the area of Setia Budi... In that area there are a lot of Kos (place where u can rent a single room).
Good luck with searching Emoticon: Smile

eenheid in verscheidenheid

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

Thanks for the tips. It doesn't matter where the location is... It can also be one room or something small or shared. I prefer a place with ADSL or cable internet. If anyone knows a room (kos) please contact me. Thanks

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Papaya,

With those preferences and the prices you're willing to pay you will NEVER find a room. You're talking about 60 to 120 euro's per month. Cable internet subscription costs about 30 euro's per month.

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

Sidik,

I want a room with shared internet.... That makes it much cheaper. There is some rooms available, but they want only girls.

Let me know if you know something, Thanks

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,847,173 topic views - 234,918 posts - 13,695 topics - 25,649 members - last post @ 14-11-2019 11:03 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,632,832 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com