indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I heard Ali was sick.....does anyone have any info?

He is supposed to report to me daily Emoticon: Nice ...... but he's been MIA...

Aliiiii....where are you???????? Emoticon: Cry

Desi Clark
Coordinator for missing person! Emoticon: Wink

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

spacer line  

hey, hey folks, have some fun here yaa? by the way, the notorious mr ali is silent perhaps he recovering at home, bet he is too tired from his war game, ahem. hi desi, why not contact me? this is my number +628158805842

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Pintaaaaaa.. It was nice talking with you...

I finally got him on the phone...Wish him well soon...

Desi Clark

Albert
User
User icon of Albert
spacer line

On 29-03-2004 03:29 Desi Clark wrote:
Ali: love to make freinds (typo) = friends to make love = to make love friends = make to love friends = to friends make love...

which one is correct??

Making love to friends Emoticon: Bye bye

Wil je ook meester van je eigen leven zijn? http://www.goudenera.nl

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 05-05-2004 13:09 Albert wrote:
[...]

Making love to friends Emoticon: Bye bye

Uugh aaghh uuggh... are you trying to tell us something Albert? Hahahahahaha

senja
User
spacer line

I just found this web....not really much to say right now but nice to make friends with you all!

reymella
User
spacer line

I am a Filipino businessman based in Manila. My company is opening in Indonesia in Jan 2005. I am looking for business contacts in Jakarta.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

For Jakarta Information log onto my web....If any questions also..Be free to ask...My advice is free...

Rgds,
Aliakbar

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

On 23-05-2004 06:28 reymella wrote:
I am a Filipino businessman based in Manila. My company is opening in Indonesia in Jan 2005. I am looking for business contacts in Jakarta.

Hi There,

Kamustaka? Mabute?

I used to have fews filipino friends in Jakarta.. loooong time ago when I worked for an Australian Gold Mining Co.

Anyway, so what line of business are we in my friend? Who knows I can hook you up with someone there....or maybe you are my loooong lost friend..ha ha ha

Desi Clark

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>Welcome to "senja"
>We are one big family in this forum....
>As you can see, each one of us has our own qualities in our personalities....
Well one likes teh botol, one prefers coke, one senang gado gado, one is mad with rujak cingur, but nevertheless
only one:"Bagusdewe".....
Wait a minute!... we also usually have one with "A UNIQUE" personality...... (BANG WIN! what has ever HAPPENED To "Him"?)

>Bagusdewe (doesn't know much, but is very loyal to his keyboard & mouse- that's why ...redish eyed) Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

Habib
User
spacer line

hi any one there ...? Emoticon: Frustrated

Habib
User
spacer line

any one there ...?

Habib
User
spacer line

Hi there it is me Habib love to have friends in Jakarta
I will be there sooooon maybe 1 and half month
Pls. try to reply to me this is my E-mail kbahryRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.hotmail.com

kleinsmann
User
User icon of kleinsmann
spacer line

Habib we reply on this forum quick but sometimes slower hehe be patient my friend.
To Mr. Mella, I don't really understand the business. I mean I watched the movies and everything but it's not so clear for me what you want with it in Indonesia...You think the market for it will be big?

Just because you're paranoid don't mean there're not after you...

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

Mr. Habib...

You can contact Ali or Pinta.. They own Jakarta!

Ali knows where to spend money in Jakarta, so does Pinta...

They both are great host who love to entertain their guess...

I am looking forward to meeting them in Jakarta soon... Pinta will take me to Bugils for some sex on the beach (do they serve this drink??) , and Ali will take me to Lapangan Tembak for Bakso Tennis .. hmmm yummy!

Please visit www.cometojakarta.com for more info on what to do when you don't know what to do... Emoticon: Yes!

Desi Clark

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

Hi Ali...
>Is that Jalan Surabaya's Stall Holders still exist?
>Or already buldozed & has been replaced by some "MALL" etc..?
>The one that sells TRASH & TREASURE..../MARKETPLACE....? (I know from your story that you've been robbed in Tanah Abang.....but have you ever heard of Jalan Surabaya?)

>Anybody know what I am talking about?...
>regards
>Bagusdewe

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

Hi kinanti pinta
>Is that Jalan Surabaya's Stall Holders Markets still exist?
>Or already buldozed & has been replaced by some "MALL" etc..?
>I am asking you this question as from my reading homework in this forum, tells me that you have a good knowledge of Jakarta's topic apart from Aliakbar?

>I like your name.... it is very very "POSHY"....how did you get it? (Just asking..no intention of leading anybody to that "SHUISHENG"s direction whatsoever-promise)

>regards
>Bagusdewe

spacer line  

hai bagusdewe!!
selamat pagi everyone(it's 8 am here..)!!
miss pinta is here to bring all the fun, heheheee...
answering bagus' question about jalan surabaya, yes the old street still exists. Unfortunately, the amount of curios/ antique goods sold there is getting less and less everyday. Many people who used to bring their unused items to jalam surabaya now prefer to sell/ display them at the many antique galleries in kemang area, where they can get higher prices.

and desi, ali and l don't own jakarta, jakarta owns us!! hehehee..

Emoticon: Very funny

spacer line  

hi bagus,
so you like my name? why, thank you. It's actually an ancient name, taken from both javanese and sundanese language. Wanna know my full name, here it is: R. Kinanti Pinta Karana, it's quite a mouthful isn't it?

Kinanti means song in both sundanese and javanese. But please just call me Pinta. Kinanti is saved for romantic moods only, hehehehehe... Emoticon: Shiny

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

On 26-05-2004 03:24 kinanti pinta wrote:
hi bagus,
so you like my name? why, thank you. Its actually an ancient name, taken from both javanese and sundanese language. Wanna know my full name, here it is: R. Kinanti Pinta Karana, its quite a mouthful isnt it?

Kinanti means song in both sundanese and javanese. But please just call me Pinta. Kinanti is saved for romantic moods only, hehehehehe... Emoticon: Shiny

>Thank you Pinta fyi re Jalan Surabaya
>I know Kinanti Song: It is beautiful form of Javanese Music/Javanese Gamelan
>As beautiful as "pangkur" tune.
>If I'm not wrong, when your dad trying to create your name he was probably listening to that tune, or he was fond of Kinanti... as KARANA means "EAR"/Listening....
>Are you a good listener? You sounds like one...Your reply to my request says it all!...

>Thank you
>Bagusdewe
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

spacer line  

Waah, mas bagus is an expert in javanese culture!!
l didn't even know the meaning of karana. all l know is my name was inspired by my parents' delight that they finally have a baby girl after waiting for so long.. Emoticon: Shiny

Thank you. Matur nuwun sanget, mas bagus. Emoticon: Puh!

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

My maiden name is Arimbi......from Dewi Arimbi. The mother of Gatot Kaca..

I bet Bagusdewe Anune...is familiar with the story.....

I bet 5 bucks if he doesnt know....

gimme some dimples pheuleze..... Emoticon: Shiny

Desi Clark

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>I can't remember if I submitted my reply to Desi "BETTING" or not.
>Ask Jeroen

>BAGUSDEWE (means: doesn't know much, but likes to chat just the same)
>Desi ! you lost the bet!
>I don't know anything!
>Where is my $5?
HA HA HA.

>Well (I'm trying to bring back my collections of wayang stories....)
>Arimbi is one of 7 children of Prabu Tremboko , Arimba, Arimbi, Brojodenta, Brajamusti, Prabakesa, Brajamatan, Kala Bendana
>Tey are all giants (ogre-have the supernatural power)
>They lived in the Jungle of Pringgandani
>The Pendawa brothers were trying to build a Kingdom outside Hastina (The Kingdom that the Pendawa brothers should have been the Ruling Kings,
but on the day when they inherited the kingdom they were still babies.. so all their cousins from Korawa Klan jumped on to
the bandwagon at the first opportunity.)
>But the King of Wanamarta didn't like it (The oldest of 7 bros.)
>He want to take revenge of the death of their daddy..(Kala Tremboko)
>Prabu Arimba started to attack Pendawa helped by his brothers but one of them, Arimbi didn't want to join in.
She was behaving the oppostie of her bros ideas by helping Pendawa's mom to wash the dishes, put the washing on the line & prepared breakfast for the boys....etc (well she went to shopping mall didn't she? driving Mrs Kunti's 4 WHEEL DRIVE?)
>She has a pity on young Pendawa boys didn't she
>she knew their predicament; being denied their right to exist alongside their cousins from Astina (the country which they owned in according to their birth right,
but they didn't have any LAWYER FROM HARVARD.. DID THEY?)
>Cut the story short, Pendawa defeated the Giant Brothers, after this, the brothers were willing to help Pendawa
building their Palace (did they have oil? HMMMM I'm not sure...).
>Arimbi had a crush on Bratasena from the beginning, but he didn't want to marry a giant/ogre
>Arimbi crying & meditate...... asking Dewi Kunti (Pendawa boys' Momsy) help....she explain her intention....
>Dewi Kunti knew that Arimbi is a good hearted "PERSON" not a giant!
And Kunti says to Arimbi.."Oh Kasihan Cah AYU...."....(OHH what a pity....... GORGEOUS LOOKING GIRL!...........)
>As Kunti has all the ablilities of Diety/Dewa/Dewi/Goddes,, her words were the power that transformed Arimbi physical feature from OGRE into
ordinary, average, normal, BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING IN APPEARANCE & PERSONALITY
(CAUCASIAN or EURASIAN? ARABIC? ?INDIAN? OR MULAT OR MESTIZ? HAVE A PICK/MULTIPLE CHOICE OK?)
probably Better looking than Late Lady Diana Spencer.
>ANYWAY,after that Bratasena started asking her mobile number, email address,did she have URL: & website address etc whether she was having difficulties logging in to INDAHNESIA dot com or
in what way he can help Arimbi to fix her computer, asking her if she wants to upgrade her HARD DISK, or WINDOWS XP or asking her to swap to APPLE MACINTOSH???
.what movies she likes, what food she likes did she like CABE (HOT CHILLIES?)... GADO GADO?..........
>And Bratasena started learning to compose POEMS,....(YOU KNOW WHAT BOYS DO WHEN THEY HAVE THEIR EYES ON A GIRL? And starting to smile for no reason)
>THAT WAS THE STORY OF ARIMBI.......
>By the way Gatotkaca has a fang (caling) as his MOM originally was an ogre....

>I'll send $5 back to you
>Bagusdewe
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

*clapping*....

What a story!...

Dewi Arimbi decided to marry an American to have a better looking biracial children!

When Bratasena found out about Dewi Arimbi marrying Bule, he ran away and meditated somewhere in Bogor.....

bagusdewe
User
spacer line

>Nop!
>He went to Bondi Beach - Down Under! (joking) HA HA HA!
>Maried to Dewi Nagagini.(the daughter of Hyang Antaboga /King /Deity of Giant Snake whose palace is in the center of the earth)

>Got himself another son alled "Antareja"

>Bagusdewe Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

76,886,228 topic views - 234,939 posts - 13,697 topics - 25,674 members - last post @ 15-11-2019 11:26 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

125,721,310 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com