indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > In the news > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Garuda pilot held as suspect in Munir murder

Will it ever be solved and isn't it just all fake? Of course I don't know and I'm left speculating about this, but I'm kind of reluctant to believe that this whole investigation will lead to anything, if it was real anyway.

diederick
User
User icon of diederick
spacer line

There is a lot to be said about this investigation. First a team was sent to the Netherlands to obtain the ORIGINAL autopsy report. Why that was necessary nobody knows, because a copy contains the same information, and the original belongs in the Dutch archives not the Indonesian. Then this team was left in limbo, because they also not had any official documents to show to the Dutch authorities that they were sent to investigate this case. That was the last I heard from them. I guess they went on shopping and so on. Later on I read that there were complaints that the Dutch authorities did not cooperate because there was no treaty between Indonesia and the Netherlands about investigating this kind of things. Then I read Indonesian police-officers were questioning people in Germany and the Netherland s about the case, while it was still not clear if this treaty was signed. Then it was about if the Dutch authorities were allowed to investigate a case which happened in a Indonesian aircraft. As often as you read something in the press, of which you know something about, you immediatly see the bullshit that is being printed. And in this case, as in more cases, the Jakarta Post is very unreliable.
Clear to me is, anyway, that nobody from the official side wants to investigate this case honestly. It are all smoke streams. And finally, a pilot named Pollicarpus. Anybody with that name is a suspect immediatly, in my book.

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

Very good item (as always from Step Vaessen) about this subject in the 8 o'clock news of yesterday: http://www.nos.nl/journaal/uit(...)eoarchief/index.html

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

86,914,656 topic views - 240,527 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,037 members - last post @ 03-12-2020 10:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

141,668,887 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com