indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

fremo
User
spacer line

I am reseaching the possibility of recruting Indonesian technicians for projects in Holland or other European countries.
I am still in the starting phase of this project and need some basic information.
Can someone answer the following questions for me please:
- What is the netto salary of an elektrician working in the industry
- How much money does someone expect working in Europe??
- What is the percentage that is paid on taxes and social securities in Indonesia, from the bruto wages??

There will be many more questions, but I start with these ones.

Frenk

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Why starting with asking about money? What about guidelines, demands and laws to work in the Netherlands?

fremo
User
spacer line

I want them to work for an Indonesian company that sub-contracts projects from European companies. The sub-contract is based on an hourly rate. To determine this rate I need to know what the expenses are. Expenses which include wages of these people.
And I surely know that are other ways to find that out, but because this research is only just started, I thought this was an easy way to get some basic information.
Jeroen, you sound so supicious in your reply. I only have the best intentions.

Frenk

And I cannot find my topic back in the "general" topics, what happened??

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Don't worry, just some pop-quiz questions as you are new here. I was the one that moved it to a better subforum as well. Emoticon: Smile

Yerun

fremo
User
spacer line

Jeroen,
I cannot find my own topic back if I try to browse from the home page. If I can't get there, how do other people get to read my message. Can you please put me back to general topics??

Frenk

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Frenk,

You don't need to be accessed from the homepage as only new topics or recently replied ones are listed there. It's a forum with it's own sub-homepage.
I will look into the fact that it doesn't seem to work with all topics, but that's not related to your topic on itself.

Yerun

edit: It seems to be working properly though.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

77,761,485 topic views - 235,525 posts - 13,700 topics - 26,444 members - last post @ 16-12-2019 09:20 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

126,869,085 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com