indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Bali, the island of the Gods > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

carl
User
spacer line

I am looking for an indonesian friend that can tell me more about their country and culture.

carl
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Bye bye

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

I'm not Indonesian Emoticon: Sadley

Desi Clark
User
User icon of Desi Clark
spacer line

I am Indonesian gal.

What exactly do you want to know about Indonesia? The people are known as the most friendliest human being on earth.

I will be happy to answer any questions you may have about Indonesia. Even though now I live in the United States.

Regards.
Desi Clark

Effort and Courage are not enough without purpose and direction.

shopper
User
spacer line

Dear Desi , hope you can help me.I have been trying to track down a really cool surf clothing brand in Bali called Lost Boys.This will no doubt sound trival however the urgency of this quest is comparable to any Lord of the Rings adventure.
yours in hope
seriously I would be really grateful if you could advise me how to track down businesses in Indonesia.All search es having failed so far.

jgm.wacki
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Red face Emoticon: Puh! Emoticon: Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

jos

Blog Bot
spacer line

On 10-01-2004 10:28 shopper wrote:
Dear Desi , hope you can help me.I have been trying to track down a really cool surf clothing brand in Bali called Lost Boys.This will no doubt sound trival however the urgency of this quest is comparable to any Lord of the Rings adventure.
yours in hope
seriously I would be really grateful if you could advise me how to track down businesses in Indonesia.All search es having failed so far.

Have you tried GOOGLE? Type businesses name you want, and type Indonesia

Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

I am not Indonesian...but you can see the way I look at Indonesian Culture in my website below....

Rgds
Ali

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

gaul_abes
User
User icon of gaul_abes
spacer line

Ali,

I can't find your website ... is www.cometojakarta.com your website ..?! but Jakarta isn't Indonesia, and Indonesia isn't Jakarta .... so, could you please guide me through where I can find "indonesian culture in Ali's eyes" ?

Groetjes,
Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Bye bye

On 15-04-2004 03:28 aliakbar wrote:
I am not Indonesian...but you can see the way I look at Indonesian Culture in my website below....

Rgds
Ali

DIM-C is a free, fun and relaxing club for indonesian mixed couples worldwide who are in search of friendships.

djobali
User
spacer line

Anyone, needs any information especially about business from Bali, please email me or join this room, than I will be happy to explain as far as I can. Or please visit my homepage : www.bali-wisata.com

Thanks - with a deep love from Bali
djobali

danaputra
User
spacer line

Hello Carl,
I'm Putra, i come from Bali, do you still need any information about Bali?

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

85,341,468 topic views - 240,165 posts - 13,729 topics - 33,261 members - last post @ 25-09-2020 14:11 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

139,102,089 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com