indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

You can go ahead with your comments, I love to see them Emoticon: Smile

Erlin
User
User icon of Erlin
spacer line

what comments do you wanna see Jeroen? this forum is so quiet huh!! Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Wink

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

On 19 February 2004 15:59 Erlin wrote:
what comments do you wanna see Jeroen? this forum is so quiet huh!! Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Wink

comments on the stories from writers which donated stories to my website:

forum.indahnesia.com/DB/Story/Submit.php

the few people here are getting more and more every week, so finally it will become something, right? Emoticon: Puh!

Fairy
User
User icon of Fairy
spacer line

This is a really creative story by Akbar, I've always been attracted to reading autobiographies of ordinary things that are narrated as though they're are living persons, I used to write about the life of a bicycle and my first pair of shoes when I was in primary school! If all inanimate objects could speak, think of all the stories they could tell.

The Rp.100.000 doesn't really crease when you try crumpling it, ya? A really unique attribute since it's made of plastic.

I'd love to hear the story of a Rp.1000, especially the really ratty ones! :-D

Great job Akbar!

www.MyIndo.com: A Malaysian's Outlook on Indonesian Pop Culture! :)

Blog Bot
spacer line

I think the stories written in your website are lovely, I am in fact an Indonesian who never miss out to read them,especially the Ghosts , gigolos , teh botol and this one Rp 100,000 is written in a lovely way for easy reading. Hope to have some fun stories ahead . Emoticon: Smile

I tell a lot of stories I have heard elsewhere

spacer line  

I read this story and .... two tumbs up ... Really touchful and honest. Akbar must write it by his heart. What a very creative story. Can't wait to read the other article.

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Thanks a lot for all your comments and I really appreciate it, Hope I am giving all you folks nice easy reading moments...

www Jakarta through the Eyes of an Expat

maria
User
spacer line

i think tats article is funny, for some intermezzo and we can know how hard to make some money

martin
User
spacer line

Good written Akbar, its really relaxing to read your topics after hearing all bull shit news of this country , Nice humor and by the way you have slapped the car owners with that busway article of yours , Hey do you have any information how I can look for a ghost in Jakarta , that would be an amazing experience,,,

By the way Nice job done in all articles..Keep it up!!

Blog Bot
spacer line

Akbar nice article on Indian culture in jakarta, I have tried Pani Puri in my trip to India, its yummy ,,,have to check out butter chicken ,,this weekend....hope it suits my tongue Emoticon: Shut up!
whats Cricket never heard of it!!

Blog Bot
spacer line

I read this one and I was like…. Hey, he wrote about me. It remains me about my own experience when I was a college student in Indonesia. I felt in love with “Kuch-kuch hota hai” at the first sight and became a big fan of Shahrukh Khan. Wow, I do still remember when my sisters and I used to eat Indomie in the morning while listening “Kuch-kuch hota hai” songs. I even memorized several Indian words such as pyar, puja, nehi, etc. Thanks be to Akbar for putting this into a fun and easy story and thank you for did not judge this “habit” as a stupidity. By the way Akbar, I cannot wait for another creative story. You rock.

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Akbar,

Your stories are wonderfull indeed. I told you in my emails, but I also want to tell it here. I hope we can have a nice cooperation with your stories on my website.

Yerun

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Thanks for all your comments , I really appreciate all my praise from my readers and jeroen itself, I hope i really did define Indianism in daily life culture of Indonesia well, where I have seen it with my own eyes that ,How indonesians feel sad and cry sometimes when they watch Indian Movies, Its natural and no way could be called" Stupidity " of course,
It just makes me feel happy when I can really entertain you with my words.Hope to be on this track always...
Thanks Again freinds for all your support....

Blog Bot
spacer line

Good stories , creative, expressing own thougths in a great way Aliakbar Emoticon: Smile

nona
User
spacer line

t.a.v. aliakbar :

I will sing for you : kyauwa teravada bocasum boinada. Emoticon: Bye bye

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

what does that mean in English, Sorry...

martin
User
spacer line

Ali, nice article about Indian culture , I know about Indonesians how crazy are they for Indian movies , By the way your sad feeling is not yours, Its the whold world who knows least about this country , Even I am sorry for it,

I love to stay here ,I have travelled a lot throughout the world , but I have not seen any country so rich in natural beauty ...except Indonesia

maria
User
spacer line

according to some Indonesians, watching india movies or things related with it are "kampungan" but we cannot deny that some parts of our life are influenced by India culture such as their textile in Pasar baru...haha
bajaj...(i still use it sometimes..in front of my office, u know)
and many tv channels still provide indian movies which are good,
and one of the famous and success director are an Indian as well in Jakarta

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

t.a.v. aliakbar :

I will sing for you : kyauwa teravada bocasum boinada.

Can anyone translate this for me pls Emoticon: Confused

martin
User
spacer line

the Lines in your Article for " 100,000" ,How much is the difference is between the dreams of a person and the needs of a person ,,,is very touching !!...good lines !!

i_am_for_u
User
spacer line

Akbar, I am a fellow Indian, yes ppl here like Shah Ruk Khan next to God. They love Indian movies a lot. But does Shah Ruk Khan know this n dance for them, If I had enough money, I would had screened as Triangular lovestory between Shah Ruk Khan, Malay Girl, Indon girl with guest appearance of Aishwarya Roy. Definetly u would be the story writer. Try for a good story I can araange Venture Captilists.. Any way thanx for ur purity in writng. All the best.
Anil

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Thank you, Thank you, Really Appreciate ,,,,, Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Shiny Emoticon: Shiny

giggs_egi
User
spacer line

hi...may i join in this forum?? i think this is great forum..i read it once n love it now.... Emoticon: Yes!

aliakbar
User
User icon of aliakbar
spacer line

Thats cool...That you love it....nice to hear...Its like a LOVE AT FIRST READ ,,hehehhe

Enjoy and a warm welcome !!

arzoo
User
spacer line

Hey AliAkbar ,salaam ,,,,,I just happened to read yr article on Indians and the cute teasing that I s'pose all Indians eventually get used to staying in Indonesia ,,,,,,,,which definately is a beautiful place to reside ,,,,,,,,hmmmm me here since 18 yrs now ,,,,,,,, Emoticon: Smile Emoticon: Smile ,All in all yr article made grttt reading ,,,,,,infact wanted to say hi to u at the Meridian Cricket Dinner on Sat ,,,but u rushed off at the end ,,,,,,,,keep writing Ali ,,,,,you cheered me up ,,, Ah Yes ,its sad aint it ,,,that Indonesia is so kept under blanket ?? hardly is it well known for all its bounties :(:(
As a fellow Indian ,,,keep up yr grtt writing ,,,,,,,,all d best

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

82,523,977 topic views - 239,388 posts - 13,721 topics - 31,434 members - last post @ 04-06-2020 10:19 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2020
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

134,539,621 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com