indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

presaBen
User
spacer line

can spme body telling me how to chat white indonesia and wich chat channels are the using.

Please wright to me some information to groodheddeRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.wanadoo.nl

regards to you

past30now
User
spacer line

Iam new in Indonesia and working in Duri Sumatra. Can anybody advise me on where to go for a nice nite life....thanks

past30now
User
spacer line

Life is not all about working and working....we need to have some fun...afterall, we will only live once....so we should enjoy it.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

What and where is Duri Sumatra? Explain please otherwise nobody can give u any advise.

past30now
User
spacer line

duri is a town in central island of sumatra....actually we are near the caltex pacific indonesia camp....

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

You can always ask the police in your area. They normally know everything about nite life anywhere in Indonesia. Isn't the police ones best friend? They are the best guides for an introduction. probably they want to join for a couple of beers.
Or ask "ojek"-drivers.
I don't think it will be an outrageous good nite life in your area but if Caltex is in the neighbourhood, definitely there will be some "nite life" for sure.

AnisJ
User
User icon of AnisJ
spacer line

On 08-03-2005 14:39 Daronn wrote:
If you have no one to go on Holiday with you can take a personal guide with you from holidaygrlsRemoved to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.yahoo.sg this girls can get you a good hotel for a nice price help you all the things you need to know, give you a massage when ever you want. It is like go on holiday with your wife when she still loved you , remember?

"Daron" yth.,

Are you a pimp, or what ???
Hé moderator this is somekind of 'advertising' too !!! Just like 'spam' !!!
These guys could bring the 'level of this forum down ....... '

'Ahu kura ahia, mansia nia'

forArab
User
spacer line

but i thought indonesia is like thailand, or are you saying that indonesia is not like thailand , i mean the girls..? is it easy to find girls there or what??

Posted Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile. 30-09-2005 13:57

What u know about indonesia ???
you are thinking only about in .... Emoticon: Stupid
if you whant talk like this plz Emoticon: Yawn chaneg your username becouse not all arab like you.also i think u r not arab . Emoticon: Angry

spacer line  

Dear past30now,
I think the nearest night life area from duri are batam and singapore..... Emoticon: Smile

User
spacer line

How do i get in contact with one of the holiday girls? I`m going to Bali in may.

spacer line  

Yeah, enjoy indonesian girls , they are so hot
MODERATOR BREAK

One is enough ! One more like this and nick will be shredded.

Placed by oyibo @ 06-07-2011 03:35

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,906 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 02:40 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,449,278 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com