indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Pinta first of all i want to go with her, coz she is the only one i ever truelly loved. I dont actually want her to betray me, its just this egomanic wish to feel not all that guilty. What i did broke a dream she had about us, about me. So now im just like every other guy. I fear that happens what u said. She goes on with me, but maybe lose her feeling and meet somebody else. Hey you think the same as me gf. Hope she did not come to your conclusion. Emoticon: Confused

spacer line  

Sascha, you know what, just email me if you want to discuss this in a deeper point of views. Been there, done that. I am convinced l can give you some very valuable tips.

and tukad gangga, yes, the picture is me. Moi! Why amazed? DId l say something wrong? And if my boy ever betrays me, we'll see. If we're meant to be, we're meant to be. If not. it's not the end of the world. There will be someone else for us. But in the meantime, we are working to make it last. Emoticon: Smile

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

kiwimave
User
User icon of kiwimave
spacer line

I would suggest a consultation with Dr. Phil for some members here

Gracias. Sama sama

spacer line  

Why Kiwi it is the world from today and the future tomorow,

sisi70
User
User icon of sisi70
spacer line

So Sascha, you eated outside. So take the consequence. I think it is all in the hands off your girl. She looks so happy and pretty on the pic. If you realy love her like you said, go for it. If I were her, you don't get a third chance. But look who's talking. I admire Pinta. She was naughty and killed people with her eye's (?) and did so many ....?????, and turned over totaly. This is realy amazing. Pinta, you are working on it. Is he an expat, living close to you? I only see my boy once a year, sometimes twice. This is realy hard. Emoticon: Bye bye

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 13-10-2005 22:34 kiwimave wrote:
I would suggest a consultation with Dr. Phil for some members here

rubrik Dari Hati ke Hati (FEMINA) ???

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

spacer line  

ahaha, yes, this is getting personal. A Dear Abby column?
Sisi70, l love Bali very much and often come there for weekends. Maybe l will email you next time l'm going to Bali. we can have girls' night out. It should be fun. Emoticon: Puh!

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

sidik
User
User icon of sidik
spacer line

Anyway, if one of you plans to marry an Indonesian girl, HURRY!
The Indonesian government is preparing a ridiculous rule that a foreigner has to deposit 500 million rupiahs (about US $50.000,=) before getting permission to marry an Indonesian girl (Jakarta Post 10/10/05) Emoticon: Nooo .

tunawisma, tunakarya, tunamasalah

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Oh, me gf gave me 2nd chance, we are even engaged. Just me thinking too much. Emoticon: Stupid
We also had the same thing only seeing once or twice a year. But that maybe will change now as she goes to dubai. So next we will visit Indonesia as touris together Emoticon: Nice

Deposit money for marriage?? Indonesia selling its girls now?? Marry abroad then and just have the big celebration in indonesia.

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 14-10-2005 07:28 sascha wrote:

Marry abroad then and just have the big celebration in indonesia.

And big problems.

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Asking for 500.000.000,- Rp is only a proposition, although a rather ridiculous one.
Marry abroad then and just have the big celebration in indonesia.
Just get married abroad, stay there and get a new passport for her and be very careful next time both of you visit indonesia.

sisi70
User
User icon of sisi70
spacer line

Girls wanna have fun, so Pinta, when do you come? Tonight I want to jump in somewhere in Kuta. Maybe gona have a naughty night. MBARGO maybe a nice place to start when they turn off the screen.
Lets gona have fun, I live only once.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

My dear Sidia. Why are you always talking about problems when somebody marries abroad? You are so good in Indonesian lwas, then you have to know that a marriage abroad is completely legal for Indonesia and accepted. We been through that already before in one of the topics on this forum. Kind of "keras kepala"?

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

And Sisi70, where is MBARGO? I've haven't heard of this place. I mostly hang around in Seminyak instead of Kuta, but if there's something nice in Kuta, why not to change my habits. How's that place?

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

MR Y-B
It is my comments to Sascha.
Married abroad is legal and accepted only with IF .
Also in Indonesia , you can face problems IF you don't know or dont follow the law .

See the topic Dont Cry for me Indonesia.
Widow of a decorated navy officer(maybe a one star general) cannot get the pension of her late husband.And maybe she must leave indonesia.
What is the chance of a widow or the children of a "common" foreigner ??
It is not keras kepala , only giving info to foreigners. (esp my medelanders)

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

I get only kepala keras (hard hoofd) caused by the bloody foreigners.

spacer line  

On 14-10-2005 21:25 sisi70 wrote:
Girls wanna have fun, so Pinta, when do you come? Tonight I want to jump in somewhere in Kuta. Maybe gona have a naughty night. MBARGO maybe a nice place to start when they turn off the screen.
Lets gona have fun, I live only once.

Hey Sisi...I'm happy that you are not my girl Emoticon: Stupid but i can understand that you like Berfoya foya...and yes you only life one's !! it's your life...and make fun as lot as you like Emoticon: Nice

Dah Dah...

Live life to the max.......

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

My dear Sidia, who is here the foreigner? About which country are you talking? Aren't you a foreigner yourself?
Follow the discussions and articles about the Indonesian law in the Jakarta Post, the only (almost) normal newspaper in Indonesia.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 15-10-2005 22:24 Martin-Solo. wrote:

Hey Sisi...Im happy that you are not my girl Emoticon: Stupid but i can understand that you like Berfoya foya...and yes you only life ones !! its your life...and make fun as lot as you like Emoticon: Nice

Dah Dah...

Well Sisi, I would love to have a girl like you. No hypocritical goings-on. You have the guts to say and do what a lot of people want to do but don't have the guts to realize it (or do it secretly). As long as you also can accept it from your husband ofcourse.
Apart from that, it's a normal human thing, not plagued by all kinds of religious "does" and "don'ts".

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

On 17-10-2005 16:40 Yogya-Bali wrote:
My dear Sidia, who is here the foreigner? About which country are you talking? Arent you a foreigner yourself?

The foereigners to me are the not WNI 's in Indonesia.(turis / expats)
The country is Indonesia.
I am not a foreigner in Indonesia , I am foreigner in negri belanda.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well, probably you will be a foreigner also in your own country Indonesia. That is what happens with a lot of people who are living abroad for a long time; not only between Indonesia and Holland but also with other countries. I have a lot of Indonesian friends who are residing already a long time in Holland and when they return to Indonesia they will be seen as foreigners by their fellow Indonesians cause they changed a lot (probably without realizing it). At this same moment there is an Indonesian friend of mine on holiday in Yogyakarta and other Indonesians start talking English to him. Probably something in his attitude shows that he is not the same anymore. But same things are happening the opposite way with Dutchies.

You don't hear me talking about "bloody foreigners" in Holland. Fortunately I am not frustrated by my ethnic background. I don't defend my country in a way like until it's becoming almost ridiculous. Accept criticism in an adult way. If more Indonesians (especially the government and civil servants) were able to accept critics then this beautiful country would be much more prosperous because you only can learn from criticism.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Okay, it's 23.30 WIB and time to sleep. Emoticon: Yeah right! Emoticon: Bye bye

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

Not to me (sure) , because in the past I have the same standard there (even better) before I living in Fantasialand= holland and in the future (Bali-neren) will be better .
My people (friends, family) have also the same standard.

My comment (bloody foreigner= ze doen maar wat) because SOME of them (the bloody foreigner) are thinking that they are better in everything (dacht toch niet ) in compare with the indonesian.

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Well, probably you will be a foreigner also in your own country Indonesia
Do you know how our youngest nephew calls my Indonesian wife? Yes, "yang turis, yang turis" Emoticon: Smile

Agung
User
User icon of Agung
spacer line

Well, probably you will be a foreigner also in your own country Indonesia
Do you know how our youngest nephew calls my Indonesian wife? Yes, "yang turis, yang turis" Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,347,246 topic views - 223,770 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,725 members - last post @ 20-11-2017 13:53 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,344,188 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com