indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

So, the conclusion of the discussion is?

On the contrary to Sisi70, l have seen enough white men but l'm still not interested with black/local men. I have a sort of fetish for blue-eyed and blond-haired men... Is there any cure for it? Emoticon: Very funny

Slightly older, hopefully wiser, absolutely prettier

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Yes, there is a cure for it: try a dark-haired, brown-eyed bule.

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

I can only back up yogya's comment, brown curly!! haired, brown eyed bule are the best of all. Emoticon: Bye bye Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Worship Emoticon: Devil
With girls there is always money involved, if we like it or not its still one of the most expensive spare time activities in the world. Emoticon: Sadley

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well Sisi70 and Kinanti, hopefully also with non-curly brown hair? I agree with you, why should you be interested in black/local men. I am also not interested in white, blond-haired and blue-eyed women.
Everyone his/hers own taste.

spacer line  

dark-haired, blue-eyed bule? you mean, like you sascha? Emoticon: Nice

sisi70
User
User icon of sisi70
spacer line

So so so, we only look to the outside. Yes I prefer blond and bleu, and I melt when I get it. But there is more then colours. When they 'use' me, as people write up here, they treat me with respect. RESPECT, many indonesian men miss this word in their kamus. I set the limits to, no tricks. Two people with same levels.

spacer line  

So kinanti what is the guy your looking for,beside Bule"s......

spacer line  

l don't have to look for a guy. Guys look for me, hahaha! No, kidding.. right now l have my very own bule ya. So, l can't be naughty... not yet! hahahaha! Emoticon: Very funny

spacer line  

Ok lucky you nati kalau bosen kasi tahu dong !!!!! ha ha cuman becanda...

spacer line  

tukad gangga, you might have to wait for a long time because it would take a lot to make me bored with my blond baby boy. We are head over heels with each other. Emoticon: So funny

sisi70
User
User icon of sisi70
spacer line

Yes I have my blond baby boy to. But sometimes it take a long time before we meet again. So sometime I eat outside. That kick is great. I make the rules.

Richy
User
User icon of Richy
spacer line

On 12-10-2005 00:15 sisi70 wrote:
Yes I have my blond baby boy to. But sometimes it take a long time before we meet again. So sometime I eat outside. That kick is great. I make the rules.

There we go again with our preconceptions (see other topic)!!! Congrats you belong to the 90% Emoticon: Yes! Emoticon: Laugh out loud For me you're nothing more then AK Emoticon: Yawn

"Veel mensen hebben een te hoge dunk van wat ze niet zijn, en een te geringe dunk van wat ze wel zijn".

sidia
User
User icon of sidia
spacer line

What kind of resto , and how many times ? (daily/weekly)

I like hot and spicy.
(enaaak dan memuaskan)

Bisa dicek mas . http://omsid.multiply.com/

Veer01
User
User icon of Veer01
spacer line

Here also rules...whatever you think that makes you happy...do it.Otrhers will always comment you,but in the end you just do what makes your live worthwile,for one it's playing around..for another it's the security of a lifetime relationship.I'm happy to be in the second gruop now. Emoticon: Wink

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well if live is worthwile for Sisi70 with "eating outside", then there's nothing wrong with it. Success and hope to meet you next time in Bali.

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Hey Sisi does ur blond boy know u r eating out?? How often does it happen? And arent u afraid u will fall for another while eating out?

spacer line  

You see Guys how is going and work you can have your apptizer outside and your dinner and dessert at home ,like rujak manis right ...Pinta

spacer line  

Tukad gangga,
l am a one-man woman. So right now, my blond baby has the only access and l am not interested in eating out... however tempting it might be. So, literally speaking he is my breakfast, lunch and dinner Emoticon: Puh!

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Your blond baby is living over there(indonesia)? Fulltime?

spacer line  

Hi Sascha.Nope, he's not living here but what difference does it make?
I expect him to be faithful so l must be faithful myself and for me it's not a difficult thing to do. Come on, l love this man. Besides, l think that's what commitment is all about. What do you think, Sascha? Emoticon: Smile

sisi70
User
User icon of sisi70
spacer line

Sascha, no my boy don't know. And he is also my breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yes sometimes I like a sugar stick, but this is not weekly. I like clubbing. Sascha, do you know how many guys want to go with me, even they have their wife in the hotel or at home. Thank you, they can go home lonely.
With my boy I'm making plans for the future, how earlier we together, how happier I'm. In the meantime I have my daytime job.
I wish I could be like Pinta. Everytime I say like that, but I've my weaknesses too.

spacer line  

Sisi70, l have been through that phase when all l did was go to parties, have fun go mad etc. Any men who caught my eye wouldn't survive, if you know what l mean. I was also seeing somebody else but at that time l didn't feel guilty at all about having fun with other men, without my previous boy's knowledge.
But with my present baby, everything changes. I, too, have changed. I don't want anyone but him. Now l know that being faithful is beautiful. It feels good and it feels right.
The moral of the story is, now maybe l have found the one. Emoticon: Yes!

sascha
User
User icon of sascha
spacer line

Just asked out of curiosity, as I'm a menu for someone too Emoticon: Clown
It's kinda hard to maintain such long distance relationship. Especially if u can't visit too often. Emoticon: Nooo After 2 years together i made some mistake that nearly broke everything. First was having an affair, second was questioning my feeling over that affair Emoticon: Frustrated , third dont erase all evidence Emoticon: Stupid and finally make 2 persons unhappy. I broke a lot of trust with that, strangely on both sides. I trusted her all the way before, now i kinda want her to betray me coz as she is faithful i feel more guilty. Emoticon: Blush

spacer line  

Sascha, this is not a good sign of a healthy relationship ya when you wish the other person to be unfaithful. If l were your girlfriend, l would be in so much pain but l would give you another chance. Why? because l love you. In the meantime, maybe l would meet somebody else and fall in love and lose my feelings for you. Who knows? never say never. But of course all depends on you, whether you still want this relationship or not.

So, sascha, what do you really want? Emoticon: I love it

spacer line  

Pinta the icoon is that realy you or just a fake pict,Ijust wondering your comments on this forum,hope you baby blue eye sweet sugar boy will not betreat you.
The way to speak over him amazing ....ASTAGA..can"t hardly believe it

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,347,246 topic views - 223,770 posts - 13,516 topics - 16,725 members - last post @ 20-11-2017 13:53 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,344,312 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com