indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

johan 1
User
spacer line

Emoticon: Bye bye e are just back from a fantastic tour in Java and Bali

In Java we have the best private driver we could have: Djaelani
He's a young nice guy (40 years) with a confortable japanese car who drived us througfJava (from Yakarta to the boat to Bali). We visited a lot along the road and Djaelani arranged everything,
Besides he is a wonderfull guide, he knows everything about the nature (we stopped on several places to see and taste), we visited local people to see how they live, he gave us a lot of cultural information. In short he was a very driver but also a excellent guide who was also very anxious. It was a pleasure to travel with him and I want recommend him to everybody who looks for a driver in Java and Sumatra

johan 1
User
spacer line

Forgotten his email adres: :djaelani1974Removed to prevent your adress from being spammed. Click this to go to the user profile.gmail.com

and he' is very cheap

For all info, you can contact me

jstar
User
spacer line

On 14-05-2014 14:08 johan 1 wrote:
..... he was a very driver but also a excellent guide who was also very anxious .

I don't hope so.....

anxious
adjective

experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.

synonyms: worried, concerned, uneasy, apprehensive, fearful, perturbed, troubled, bothered, disturbed, distressed, disquieted, fretful, agitated, nervous, edgy, antsy, unquiet, on edge, tense, overwrought, worked up, keyed up, jumpy, worried sick, with one's stomach in knots, with one's heart in one's mouth;

I guess you meant anxious to help? But that would be 'eager'. Or curious? But that's a characteristic the complete Indonesian population has, and especially drivers. After five minutes they will ask how much you earn.

It was a pleasure to travel with him and I want recommend him to everybody who looks for a driver in Java and Sumatra

So Bali as you describe or Sumatra? And how does he get to Sumatra? And does he really know all areas of (and incl. central and west) Java? Where is he based? Will he drive to the other side of Java to do a pick-up?

And why not publish daily rates? Is that a secret? As well as the brand and type and age of the Japanese car?

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

anxious

Bezorgd, angstig?

Zou dat misschien bedoeld worden?

jstar
User
spacer line

Vind het gewoon wat onwaarschijnlijk dat iemand die hier nog nooit gepost heeft over zijn reizen of ervaringen in IndonesiŽ, plotseling in schabouwelijk Engels een chauffeur begint aan te bevelen. Maar misschien ben ik wel paranoÔde....

JuttaTaras
User
spacer line

spam removed

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

53,515,932 topic views - 224,969 posts - 13,551 topics - 17,186 members - last post @ 18-01-2018 21:48 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2018
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

95,035,247 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com