indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > I'm looking for ... > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Good morning , afternoon, evening, dear reader ,

My name is Jeanne, I 'm 44 and already 10 years together with my husband Marcell .
I am a yoga instructor , professional counseller / coach and trainer . My husband is a personal trainer specialiced in martial arts for almost 40 years . a number of years ago together we and we would like to expand .

We are primarily looking for a fixed location (preferably on Bali ) where we can facilitate . Our retreats and In all honesty it would be a dream come true if we can we can also find. a location we can manage as a managers couple * O *

So one for hosting our retreats and a location we can manage but we would prefer a location where both is possible.

I am also open to managing an existing B & B.
I have lots of experience in both the service alswel as in the commercial sector and my husband is very handy . In short, we are looking for an opportunity to leave the Netherlands and to realize our dreams. Visas and such we can arrange yourself!

As we are well aware that the way of life in Indonesia is different and know that some things just go differently .

I hope someone reads this call and can help us.

oyibo
User icon of oyibo
spacer line

url removed.

It's only kinky the first time.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

48,699,862 topic views - 221,350 posts - 13,464 topics - 15,879 members - last post @ 23-07-2017 00:28 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

87,984,700 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com