indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (3 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (3 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi, I had a question. I met a woman via the chat prior i go to Indonesia next April. Is seems that getting in contact with people is quite easy that way in Indonesia,

I already had phonenumbers of a handfull of ladies I think that this one can be thrusted ,she is not out for money or sex (very religious, doesn't want sex before marriage and we had long conversations with cam)

I made appointments with her on the airport and she is going to show me around in Yogjakarta. Does anyone of you have experiences with contacts via internet in this way?? It almost seems to good to be true??

Jeroen
Administrator
User icon of Jeroen
spacer line

Yeah.. I did the same back in 1999 and 2000. I met some woman on the internet and at the end she envited me, no strings attached, just for meeting and holiday. I still see her every once in a while when I'm around in Jakarta. For me it sounded too good to be true in the first place, but at the end it brought me some friends. Emoticon: Yes!

comdoc
User
spacer line

I do. Indo girls can be quite friendly once they warm up to you. In fact, common Indonesian people were helpful to me during the year I lived in Java. Caveat is to beware anyone involved in tourist and transport industries; they always seem to have ulterior motives. Have had extensive contact with girls via Internet--and Indonesian were no different than any other culture. Take everything they say with a grain of salt; so many have made promises just to impress, for status and show, business sales, toying with the bule (foreigner), etc. Use your common sense and intuition to steer clear of those, and enjoy the girls with baik hati (sincere, warm at heart). Enjoy your new friend, treat her with kindness and respect--on the whole, Javanese are very loyal and honorable toward friends. Emoticon: Smile

comdoc
User
spacer line

I do. Indo girls can be quite friendly once they warm up to you. In fact, common Indonesian people were helpful to me during the year I lived in Java. Caveat is to beware anyone involved in tourist and transport industries; they always seem to have ulterior motives. Have had extensive contact with girls via Internet--and Indonesian were no different than any other culture. Take everything they say with a grain of salt; so many have made promises just to impress, for status and show, business sales, toying with the bule (foreigner), etc. Use your common sense and intuition to steer clear of those, and enjoy the girls with baik hati (sincere, warm at heart). Enjoy your new friend, treat her with kindness and respect--on the whole, Javanese are very loyal and honorable toward friends. Emoticon: Smile

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

88,152,038 topic views - 240,776 posts - 13,734 topics - 34,296 members - last post @ 25-01-2021 21:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2021
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

143,644,245 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com