indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jakarta, the Big Durian > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

spacer line  

Hi,
I have a friend, an expatriate, who met with an Indonesian (half dutch) singer who had a career in Jakarta (at the moment) in the 1970s. His name (if not mistaken) is James Gasper, but it may be wrong, and he doesn't know his "on stage" name.

The last time he heard that this James had moved back to Holland, but not sure about this. IF anyone has information about him (or may be also about his music career - because I can't find myself), can you inbox me?

Cheers,
John

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Try Piet Gasper.

The Cendol band last June he had a performance on the Pasar Malam in the city Zaandam.
Maybe this is the person you'r looking for.
Succes.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Please a little bit more information. For example: his age at the moment, what kind of music was he playing? which instrument?

guna2
User
User icon of guna2
spacer line

Madrotter. Just wait for Madrotter to show up here. If he doesn't know, you may as well give up.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

51,421,991 topic views - 223,936 posts - 13,518 topics - 16,742 members - last post @ 23-11-2017 15:38 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

92,472,575 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com