indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Italysail
User
spacer line

Dear friends, I live for 7 months 4/5 days a week with a beautiful girl in Bali Indonesia .
I'm in love with her and she seems so to me, but some of his latest revelations have alarmed me greatly.
She works a little and I'm integrating her in a real estate business that I have in place in Bali in putting knowledge of sensitive information .
In a constant search for truth , she finally told me to be still married to her husband, with whom she had two children ( one of whom lives with her, but I've never met ) and that he married again three years ago with a western with whom he lived one years . With her ​​first husband ( no divorce) has not been seen for 10 years but it seems that over the last couple of months he wants to get back with her .
Knowing to do something useful for all those in similar situations need information that I do not find on the Web :
1 ) In the case of partial coexistence husband can legally attack me for some reason ?
2 ) What are the legal rights of the husband on the earnings that she can produce in my business or on my money ?
3 ) I have KITAS in process , this situation can be detrimental ?
4) If she remain pregnant and did not want abortion, legal risks that would run ?
It ' easy to imagine my anxiety about it and I will be sincerely grateful if you can give me detailed information or interesting links to explore into official sources.
Sincerely
Mino

Lieve
User
User icon of Lieve
spacer line

There is a substantial risk mr. Mino. Extramarital affairs are not legal in this country.

If the husband files a complaint and it goes to court, this could lead towards imprisonment for his wife and even her lover (=you). I don't recall what the maximum jail time is.

There is one silver lining on this dark cloud though; IF the husband files a complaint, he is also legally obliged to request a divorce. And he is the only one who can file the complaint (so not a nosey neighbor or so).

You will never be recognized as father of the child as long as she is still married. And don't think about solving this 'easily' with a DNA test. Also, you will not be recognized as father if the child is born in wedlock (after her divorce); you will only be mentioned on the birth certificate if you're her legal husband.

What I don't understand from your description; is her current husband married twice (bigamist)? This would change everything considerably of course.

A residency permit (KITAS or KITAP) can always be refused if the applicant has prior convictions.

Mulutmu harimaumu - A man is good for nothing until he is educated

spacer line  

There’s only one sensible advice:

Keep her as far away from you as possible.

Going any further with a woman with that background / history will only get you into (more) trouble.

In the end, it will ruin your life, your happiness in Bali, your business, your bank account, etc., etc. and – worst case – you could end up dead as her jealous husband may decide to have you “removed” from his wife life by hiring some local thugs.

http://www.bayucottages.com in Amed - East Bali

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

you will only be mentioned on the birth certificate if you're her legal husband.
Is that still the case? As I remember something about a case with the Supreme Court and an artist that contested this law and won.. so her not-husband was to be on the birth certificate instead of 'unknown' or empty.

Anyway; get away when you still can. Your relationship is built on lies and lies only. Nothing good can come out of that.

Anorak
User
User icon of Anorak
spacer line

Thats some serious sh*t, call it deep sh*t.

My 2 pence? Tell her that for now staying apart would be the smartest thing to do, until matters are resolved. Any financial ties, such as participation in business, end it asap.

Salary is a different matter.

Don't under estimate what Amed East Bali said, revenge is commonly accepted, so yes, AEB could be correct in a worse case scenario.

If she turns out to be pregnant? Ehm, funny question maybe, but.............are you 100% sure you are the father? If it becomes a subject?

All the best solving the problems.

Where there is a will there will be relatives.

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Every time we get her comments that we are so crual for new users.
But let's come to the point , Italysail where did you hide your brain?
In your dick? How stupid can someone be to ask something like this.
She is married isn't it?
What kind of answer do you expect Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Bye bye

nsenada
User
User icon of nsenada
spacer line

Married, didn't get a divorce, married again for 1 year with a bule and now you wants to get married to you??? "Run, Forrest... run!"

I really do hope she's not pregnant, I would feel very sorry for that child.

Anyway, let's think positive... I hope for you guys that the original husband wants a divorce and both of you get your lives on track. I wish you all the luck, you're gonna need it.

There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over!

Italysail
User
spacer line

Dear friends , thank you all for the advice which I fully support , but to give the utmost respect to your actions must correct the current status with more precise information that I demanded in the meantime.
The girl after two marriages with Indonesian (one alcoholic and another gambling ) and two children , 7 years ago she married an Englishman old of 65 years obtaining the signatures of the first two husbands.
The new third husband of 72 years old today has used the marriage to get the KITAS and for doing business (restaurants, lands , villas) with other people ( including a very young girl secretary of his notary ) without ensuring his wife any participation or economic assistance staff , using it for cleaning and sex and sending her to work to earn a living.
The current status is that today she is legally married to English.
English for 3 months contact saying he wants to get back with her but she does not want.
To the pleasure of all : the girl is not pregnant and we are attentive .
I think there are grounds to which the girl could ask for a divorce , but it is a consideration west .
- What are the reasons why a Indonesian wife is allowed to ask the divorce her foreign husband ?
- How would split the property and assets of English with his wife ?
As far as I am preparing documents to prove that the girl working with my group for 7 months with receipts of paid monthly .
For the living are minimal and will do very little in public life.
Before leaving an emotional situation of total contentment mutual wish to deepen as much as possible.
Thank you again for your comments and for the welcome tendency to defend my position.

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

This all has a dirty smell. Probably some members can give you the rights of a Kitas holder (ikut Istri) about doing business and property problems of mixed couples..
I think Nsenada is right, "Run Forrest.... Run"

spacer line  

On 24-02-2014 06:13 Italysail wrote:

1.- What are the reasons why a Indonesian wife is allowed to ask the divorce her foreign husband ?

2.- How would split the property and assets of English with his wife ?
As far as I am preparing documents to prove that the girl working with my group for 7 months with receipts of paid monthly .

1. Almost the same reason as people in the Western counties.
Try to get info from a (divorce)sollicitor

2. Are they married with a prenupt agremeent ?

------------------------------------------
Free Advice , run and very fast.

bisa dicek of makemyday .

Italysail
User
spacer line

Thanks to all and specially to Surya... For his simple answers... I don't know if they have signed a prenuptial agreement and the content of it but i will inform better about it.
If not what are your considerations? What specific legal risks I'm running? ... It seems strange that any relationship with Indonesian girls should be subjected to documentary verification of their marital status ... In fact she has been working in my group and there are documents to prove it while for our sentimental relationship should be more difficult to prove that I was aware of his marriage and that I have had the specific intention of making her an adulteress ... What do you think Surya? Thanks in advance... With my heart...

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

Did you ever considered, that she is using you for her own profit Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused Emoticon: Confused
Her story is the most strange story I ever heard. Emoticon: Laugh out loud

spacer line  

On 25-02-2014 17:45 Italysail wrote:
that I have had the specific intention of making her an adulteress ..

http://www.livinginindonesiafo(...)acd0bc59e5f6b558a04d

Pasal 284 ayat (1) KUHP*
Dihukum penjara selama-lamanya sembilan bulan:
1) a. Laki-laki yang beristri, berbuat zina, sedang diketahuinya, bahwa kawannya itu bersuami;
b . Perempuan yang bersuami berbuat zina;
2) a. Laki-laki yang turut melakukan perbuatan itu, sedang diketahuinya, bahwa kawannya itu bersuami;
b. Perempuan yang tiada bersuami yang turut melakukan perbuatan itu, sedang diketahuinya, bahwa kawannya itu beristri dan Pasal 27 Kitab Undang-Undang Hukum Perdata berlaku pada kawannya itu.

bisa dicek of makemyday .

Malam
User
User icon of Malam
spacer line

PFFFFFF I Hope and pray he can understand Surya,

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

Italysail; in the first place it's not the risks you are running with the law, but the environment. A bullet is faster than the law and you are fortunate this is extremely rare in Indonesia, but you could be framed for having drugs for example, which happens much more frequently...

Stay away!

sabar2
User
User icon of sabar2
spacer line

Some points that need some investigation.
You said she is married with an englishman.
Was the marriage in indonesia yes or no ?
Is there a prenumpt.
Is the marriage also registered in the UK ?
According to the english traditions if there wasn't a prenumpt after a marriage of 2 years
she is entitled to 50% of all they have together. To my knowledge.
UK law same as Indonesian law states that their own law is applicable for marriages
worldwide so this could become a nice legal fight between 2 countries

Reading all you wrote I wouldn't get involved with this lady this is asking for problems.
But ... it's your life and love can do strange things to people, but .... is it love or lust ?
The best advice in indonesian is hati2 awas.
Best you don't start anything with her before she is legally divorced, but I have the feeling
her third husband has the intention to keep her.
Maybe because he needs to extend his kitas or she is somewhere used in a (legal) businessconstruction,
maybe without that she is aware of it.

Welcome to Indonesia Take it as it is or leave it if you don't like it

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Take a detective when you want to be sure: http://www.indopi.com/cheating(...)sian_girlfriend.html
Even I can do it for you.

Lieve
User
User icon of Lieve
spacer line

Mr. Malam makes a good point (although it's probably similar for the current British husband?!).

With apologies for the quality of the translation but currently I really don't have the time to find or make a better one. So this will have to do:

Mulutmu harimaumu - A man is good for nothing until he is educated

Italysail
User
spacer line

Dear friends, thank you again for the answers and, putting aside the risk of being killed or anything, I looking for furthers information on the Web ... I read this about article 27 and 284:

b. seorang wanita yang telah kawin yang melakukan mukah (overspel), padahal diketahuinya bahwa pasal 27 KUH Perdata berlaku baginya; …
b. a married woman who perform Mukah (overspel), while knowing that Article 27 of the Civil Code apply to him;…
b. Seorang wanita yang turut serta melakukan perbuatan itu, padahal diketahuinya bahwa yang turut bersalah telah kawin dan pasal 27 KUH Perdata berlaku baginya. …
b. A woman who joined in committing the offense, but also knew that the fault was married and about 27 Kuh Civil Code apply to him….
Pada pasal 284, didalamnya terdapat perkataan “pasal 27 KUH Perdata berlaku baginya”. Esensi dari kalimat ini dapat disimpulkan bahwa seorang yang melakukan perbuatan tersebut sudah tentu orang yang tunduk kepada Burgerlijk Wetboek (BW) atau KUH Perdata. Ketentuan pasal 27 KUH Perdata menyebutkan bahwa pada azasnya seorang laki-laki dan seorang perempuan hanya boleh memiliki satu istri atau suami. Jadi, apabila di hubungkan dengan ketentuan pidana pada pasal 284 ini, yang mana dengan melakukan perbuatan asusila yaitu persetubuhan bukan dengan istri atau suaminya, maka secara langsung orang tersebut telah melanggar ketentuan pasal 27 KUH Perdata, dan akan dijatuhi sanksi yang telah diatur. …
At about 284, where in the words "Article 27, Civil Kuh happen to him". The essence of this sentence can be inferred that a person who commits an act of that person, who succumbed to Burgerlijk Wetboek (BW) or Kuh Civil Code. Provisions of article 27 Kuh Civil Code states that the azasnya a man and a woman can only have one wife or husband. So, when linked to the criminal provisions in Article 284, of which to perform immoral acts of sexual intercourse that is not the wife or husband, then direct the person has violated the provisions of article 27 Kuh, Civil Law, and will be sentenced to sanctions which have been arranged.

I read that the rules are different for different religions and that the shades on the concept of adultery and the applicability of the law are very interpretable.
My final questions are:
- As I am a foreign citizen, are subject to the rules against adultery even though I do not know of the existence and meaning of it and if I do not know if the partner is married?
- Even a friendship without sexual or immoral acts can be understood as adultery?
I think I have taken advantage much of your availability, I will speak a.s.a.p. with an attorney about all and I thank you all with all my heart.

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

On 26-02-2014 08:06 Italysail wrote: - As I am a foreign citizen, are subject to the rules against adultery even though I do not know of the existence and meaning of it and if I do not know if the partner is married?
In each country, one is supposed to know the law. And if you do not know, is it your own fault. You can not hide behind "I did not know".

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

45,534,242 topic views - 219,989 posts - 13,386 topics - 15,516 members - last post @ 23-03-2017 13:19 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

83,597,918 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com