indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

Linda123
User
spacer line

I have a viance who s a Ned citizen,and he lives in Ned since 45 years ago, but he was born in Indonesia and his late father was a Ned also.he is in IOAW organization now. coz he has a sickness on his legs and he cant work as a technician anymore in Holland. He wants to go back to Indonesia and would like to marry me in Indonesia then living in Indonesia for good... I need information about Ned regulation for these matters as he said to me if he can joint to WIA he can leave Holland and living in Indonesia but as he is in IOAW now, he wouldnt be allowed by his government to leaving Holland more than 4 weeks....its all about the salary that we need for living in Indonesia,,,, so i need help if someone here knows much about the WIA and IOAW regulation in Holland,,, thank you

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Your fiance should request information from the UWV. That's the organisation which takes care of the WIA. If he does have the WIA than still he has to ask the UWV permission before moving to Indonesia otherwise he loses his right to a WIA benefit.

Linda123
User
spacer line

He is fighting to get WIA now by his advocad,,, but its rather hard to get a WIA membership for him i think coz he is not completely a handicapped. so if you/anyone here knows about the IOAW regulations for his moving to Indonesia that would be helpful also... ps: he is in IOAW now

Yogya-Bali
User
User icon of Yogya-Bali
spacer line

Well, I know about the IOAW regulations. With an IOAW he is not allowed to live somewhere else while retaining benefits.

Linda123
User
spacer line

Ok dan ,,, bedank Fyi... thats why he ask me to moving out to Holland then... but its rather hard to get MVV also for me coz the Ned regulations,,,and i have ever been in Holland for 3 months , i think its too cold for me Emoticon: Nooo

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,303,249 topic views - 221,760 posts - 13,476 topics - 15,947 members - last post @ 21-08-2017 19:21 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

88,920,614 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com