indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Blog @ indahnesia.com > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

BlogBlot
User
spacer line

President suspends several cooperations with Australia
Published on 20 November 2013 15:02
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has temporarily stopped cooperation between Indonesia and Australia in a number of areas pending the settlement of alleged spy issues.
Continue reading , click the title

Paul Burow
User
spacer line

As an Australian, I am embarrassed and angry about australian intelligence agents phone-tapping President Yudhoyono's phone..and also the phone of his wife. The president has always seemed to me to be a good man, and indeed, a good president.
The key phrase here is: Friends don't spy on friends.
I hope whoever gave the order to carry out these activities, be exposed and questioned extensively WHY the phone-tapping was necessary. In fact, I hope all the people responsible can somehow face trial in court. If this happened in 2009, the Prime Minister of Australia at that time was Kevin Rudd. Somehow, I find it difficult to imagine he didn't know about this.
I have many good friends in Indonesia and I am very annoyed that this spying job has damaged relations between our countries.
The current Australian Prime Minister Abbot Should apologise quickly. He also has made 'stupid' remarks on the subject. Indonesia is our neighbour and has been our good friend for a long time. I just hope someday we get a government we deserve; instead of a bunch of half-wit twits jumping up and down trying to be noticed by the USA.
Therefore, I will say what Prime Minister Abbot has not yet had to morals or common sense to say: we are extremely sorry for the bugging of the phones. It will never happen again; and all those responsible will be brought to justice.
At least, this is what I Hope he will say.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

49,929,256 topic views - 222,144 posts - 13,486 topics - 16,235 members - last post @ 21-09-2017 17:09 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

89,998,580 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com