indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > General chat > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (0 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

pPamela
User
spacer line

Hi Everyone,

When are the Indonesian Authorities going to crack down on all this unregulated making of toxic alcohol that is leading to untold deaths of unsuspecting Western Travellers throughout the region.
No longer relagated to Bali, Lombok and the Gilis - it is now happening in Sumatra and in the past 10 days in Semerang Java where 2 German brothers have died as a result.
Check out the FB page about all the deaths occuring and WARN all your friends who are embarking on trips to Indonesia.
www.facebook.com/ADrinkToDieFrom
Pamela.

Yerun
User
User icon of Yerun
spacer line

I don't see them taking any action, as radical islamic idiots would love to see more people die just to be able to justify their anti-alcohol standpoint.

For those who like a drink;
- purchase beer in cans or bottles
- bring your own liquor from abroad
- have your trusted local brewer (foreigner) make some

STAY AWAY from locally made alcohol under any other circumstances.

papaya
User
User icon of papaya
spacer line

Drink tapwater and you'll die as well....

Happiness is not a destination, it's a Way of Living

erwin
User
User icon of erwin
spacer line

I always use tapwater when I brush my teeth, also my daughter does. We never had any problem with it.
Another warning: don't eat soft ice in Indonesia! Some years ago we had to bring my daughter to the hospital after eating soft ice in McDonalds. Severe diarrhea! Even in Europa it's not always safe to eat soft ice. It seems very difficult to clean the machine on the inside, and the bugs loves this place.

Het is beter spijt te hebben van iets dat je gedaan hebt, dan spijt te hebben om iets dat je niet gedaan hebt

pPamela
User
spacer line

AND YET AGAIN IN EAST JAVA and this time 12 local Indonesians lose their lives to this disgustiing TOXIC ALCOHOL.
When is the Indonesian Govt going to do something about this.
HOW many more people have to die.
www.thejakartaglobe.com/news/p(...)-12-die-in-surabaya/
Pamela

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

48,804,435 topic views - 221,391 posts - 13,464 topics - 15,889 members - last post @ 27-07-2017 20:57 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2017
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

88,146,815 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com