indahnesia.com - Discover Indonesia Online

You are currently in > Forum > Jawa / Java > View topic

17-01-2015 18:16 · [news] Three more bodies of AirAsia victims to Surabaya hospital  (1 reaction)
17-01-2015 01:23 · [news] Fuel prices lowered, again  (2 reactions)
17-01-2015 00:14 · [news] President dismisses Sutarman as national police chief  (0 reactions)
16-01-2015 12:44 · [news] Alleged terrorists shot dead three villagers in Poso  (2 reactions)
16-01-2015 02:15 · [news] Indonesia to execute six drug convicts  (0 reactions)

shahredza
User
spacer line

I am thinking of getting cool air and nice natural environment for just a night this Feb 26th or so near Lembang / bandung. USD 60 or below budget range. Any suggestions?

kejoh
User
spacer line

Hallo Shahredza,

A nice and quiet place with magnificent view over Bandung is Guesthouse Insulinde Wisata Indah, Jalan Cihanjuang Rahayu, Kecamatan Parongpong, Bandung. tel.no. 022-2700087. It is situated betwee Lembang and Cisarua, nearby the Universitas "Advent". I was there a few years ago for a short visit, so I don't know if things changed, but I found it worthwile. I was charmed because of the nice garden and natural surroundings. Also the prices were reasonable. I hope you can use the tip.

Kejoh.

spacer line  

hi shahredza,
the most recommended accomodation in lembang less than usd 60/night breakfast included for 2 person is PUTRI GUNUNG hotel or panorama hotel, but if you would like to have the bagpacker hotel is in ledeng area such as gumilang sari, no worry as long as you are in ledeng area, along the road to lembang there are alot of hotel and lodgement, have nice stay in lembang

shahredza
User
spacer line

Thanks you all for your thoughts and your time to respond o my query. I am looking forward to my trip this Thursday.

nona
User
spacer line

In lembang I suggested to stay in Hotel Lembang of Putri gunung, if in Bandung Malawi Hotel (nieuw name), the hotel was build di dalam jurang (in dal). The owner of Putri gunung was dutch man.

You have to be logged in to post a message. You can login by clicking here.
If you do not have an account yet, you can register yourself here.

68,293,850 topic views - 230,457 posts - 13,656 topics - 20,402 members - last post @ 18-02-2019 03:43 CET

Created by indahnesia.com · feedback & contact · © 2000-2019
Other websites by indahnesia.com: ticketindonesia.info · kamus-online.com · indonesiepagina.nl · suvono.nl

113,669,063 pageviews Discover Indonesia Online at indahnesia.com